of     1   

PCwiener
#119848Thursday, August 23, 2007 2:58 AM GMT

this is what i got, but i dont know how to get the name/ parent... --PC bin = script.Parent function checkOkToLetIn(name) permission = game.Workspace.Allowed:children() for i = 1,#permission do if (string.upper(name) == string.upper(permission[i].Name)) then return true end end return false end function onButton1Down(mouse) --lol end function onSelected(mouse) mouse.Icon = "rbxasset://textures\\ArrowCursor.png" mouse.Button1Down:connect(function() onButton1Down(mouse) end) if checkOkToLetIn(------????------) then msg= Instance.new("Message") msg.Parent= ----------?????????---------- msg.Text= "You are an admin!" wait(3) msg.Text= "Type /help for info.." wait(2) msg.Text= "on how to control the ride!" wait(3) msg.Parent= nil else msg= Instance.new("Message") msg.Parent= -----?????????------ msg.Text= "Sorry this is an admin only tool." wait(3) msg.Parent= nil end end bin.Selected:connect(onSelected)
MrDoomBringer
Top 100 Poster
#119861Thursday, August 23, 2007 3:07 AM GMT

I assume this is in a HopperBin or a Tool in the player's StarterPack? If you want to do that, there is a read-only variable called "LocalPlayer." In a script in a Tool, you use something along the lines: ----- player = game.Plyers.LocalPlayer ----- And that will set Player to the player in question.
PCwiener
#119869Thursday, August 23, 2007 3:14 AM GMT

oh cool :) thanks MrDoom.
rusty2
#119894Thursday, August 23, 2007 4:14 AM GMT

aaaa HI! +Rust+

of     1