of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Veronicafan1
#120065530Thursday, December 12, 2013 2:32 AM GMT

alright, well, uh i'm trying to include as many people as i can ;-;. eh, several of you will only get a mention. this was inspired by the Doctor Who "Midnight" episode. OH, and this is my first attempt at horror. i quickly wrote this brief intro so you guys can tell me what i need to fix/change when i write the next parts later. i think this is a bit unorganized, but eh. ••••• People shuffled into the plane, each criticizing which seat to sit on and the person sitting next to it. The stewardess - who went by the name of Capri - wearily stood at the front of the plane, greeting the passengers with polite nods and the occasional, "Welcome to Aragorn's Airlines." The first of the passengers to enter was Swift. He chose to sit at the very front and instantly blurted out, "Will you go out with me?" upon seeing Capri. She ignored him and proceeded to prepare the food cart. Next came two siblings - Ultra and Rose. They were loudly bickering about which horror film was better. They, of course, sat on opposite sides of the plane. The other passengers trailed closely behind and it took an interminable couple of minutes until everybody was finally situated. Above, a symbol indicating a seat belt lighted up and a coarse voice boomed through the plane. "Please buckle your seat-belts. We'll be taking off soon. Oh, and my name's Olama." Capri sighed exasperatedly and muttered, "What an amateur." Soon, the plane launched and the passengers could see the land gradually shrinking beneath them. "Uh, what's that?" asked Leslie, his eyebrows knitted into a frown. Capri had filled the food cart with plastic cups brimming with colorful tea and dark beads at the bottom. "Bubble tea," she grinned. "Milk tea with tapioca pearls." Leslie only frowned even more. He smoothed his short, blonde hair and shook his head, dismissing the thought. Surprisingly, the passengers seemed to generally get along with each other. Sonic and Snoic sat next to each other, grinning and laughing. Azn and Jumbly were engaged in a conversation about actors and actresses. Zepher and Swift were competing in an intense staring contest - if Swift won, Zepher would agree to have dinner with him. In the back sat a group consisting of Kipec, Ps2, Tahu, Nil, Mage, and Tim, occupied with a travel version of Sorry!. The only people who didn't seem to get along (besides Ultra and Rose) were Lego and Thundaga, who kept teasing Lego about her about her name. After a while, however, something began to thud outside the airplane. Every passenger peered through the windows, looking for the source. Thud. It seemed to come from the bottom. Thud. Now, it came from the front where the pilot sat. Thud. It finally stopped just outside Pop's window.
Ultracrash
#120065804Thursday, December 12, 2013 2:35 AM GMT

this is great for a first attempt, can't wait for the next entry. there's something about being in the air that scares me, you can't exactly escape.
Veronicafan1
#120065818Thursday, December 12, 2013 2:35 AM GMT

FLWADJLWKAJLKJ i reread it and i promise i'll fix the pace ;-;
Thepopon8r
#120065869Thursday, December 12, 2013 2:36 AM GMT

I have a feeling that's going to be the only mention of me for some reason.... You still mad?
Veronicafan1
#120066027Thursday, December 12, 2013 2:37 AM GMT

it won't, pop. you said you wanted to be possessed by a demon, didn't you?
zepher32
#120066214Thursday, December 12, 2013 2:39 AM GMT

Oh my god I love this so much. i better win ┌( ಠ‿ಠ)┘
Thepopon8r
#120066290Thursday, December 12, 2013 2:40 AM GMT

Aw crap honey, you remembered bout my birthday wish! 💝✈🐋
LeslieVernon
#120068989Thursday, December 12, 2013 3:10 AM GMT

This is bad ass. Write more.
portiaz
#120072004Thursday, December 12, 2013 3:46 AM GMT

YALL ARE HAPPY THE BUBBLE TEA HAS ARRIVED YEAH I really like it I think you did a good job including the tea.
SUNSHlNE
#120072152Thursday, December 12, 2013 3:48 AM GMT

kool =D
Veronicafan1
#120074937Thursday, December 12, 2013 4:29 AM GMT

The plane froze in silence, but it wasn't long before whispers broke out amongst the passengers. Mario turned to Pop, tilting his head. "Did you see anything?" "Did you see anything?" Pop slowly mimicked, raising an eyebrow. "Uh, sorry?" blinked Mario. "Uh . . . sorry?" Pop mimicked him again, talking slowly as if he were confused. "Nevermind. . ." "Nevermind. . ." This time, Pop grinned devilishly, but no emotion was displayed on the rest of his face. He was imitating Mario more quickly now. Pop leaned forward to where Gleaming and Nod sat. "Hey, have you-" Nod was cut off mid-sentence by Pop, who had begun to mimic him. Nod shook his head and continued speaking. "Hey, have you seen the 'Behind the Scenes' clip of that?" "Hey, have you seen the 'Behind the Scenes' clip of that?" repeated Pop. He had almost said it at the exact same time - it sounded as if he were merely an echo. "Dude, stop." "Dude, stop." Mario backed away from Pop, nearly falling out of his chair. "Knock it off." "Knock it off." Pop's eyes danced as he turned back to Mario, as if waiting for him to speak once more. "Raxacoricofallapatorius," smirked Gleaming. He hadn't expected Pop to imitate him correctly, and his grim expression quickly faded into horror. "Seriously, sto- . . . oh, God," mumbled Mario, wide-eyed. "Seriously, sto- . . . oh, God," said Pop, this time speaking simultaneously. By now, everybody's attention had been drawn to the scene. "He's insane," said Slime. "He's insane." Pop was no longer an echo. The passengers broke into conversation, voices gradually rising, and a few shot horrified glares at Pop. Soon, the voices rose to shouts and Capri desperately attempted to silence everyone. Pop continued mocking voices, sometimes stopping mid-sentence to mimic someone else. "QUIET," boomed Olama's voice over the speakers. Everyone turned to Capri, including Pop. "Everyone stay calm," said Capri. The matter may have seemed like a joke at first, but everyone believed it to be a grave situation by now. "It's whatever was making the thuds. They stopped last by Pop, didn't they?" frowned Rose. "I say we throw him out." There was a chorus of agreements (including one from Pop), but Capri silenced them once more. "No," said Azn. It was a quiet response, but nonetheless, he caught everyone's attention. "We shouldn't. We're jumping to conclusions." Suddenly, the lights went out. Olama burst out of the piloting room, out of breath. "The power's out. Nothing's working. And trust me - there's no way to fix it." Capri stared at him, dumb-founded. After a quick glance out the window, she turned to face the crowd. "Everybody, in an orderly manner, please gear yourself with a life jacket and bri- oh, Hell. GRAB SURVIVAL STUFF AND MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!" She didn't need to say anything more. One look out the window convinced everyone. Panic set out through the plane as they plunged toward the sea. ••••• okay obviously, i'm terrible at pace so whatever
portiaz
#120075030Thursday, December 12, 2013 4:31 AM GMT

ya thatd be me instead of being calm itd be EVERY DAMN MAN FOR HIMSELF But it's great so far, I'm looking forward to more. :)))
ps2player
#120075099Thursday, December 12, 2013 4:32 AM GMT

It's great, but there seems to be lack of a certain Ps2player.
Veronicafan1
#120075210Thursday, December 12, 2013 4:34 AM GMT

there'll be more emphasis on the individual passengers later on ;-;. i just needed to focus on pop for now
ps2player
#120075334Thursday, December 12, 2013 4:36 AM GMT

Nah, I'm kidding Veronica. It's my fault for not being very active.
LeslieVernon
#120075407Thursday, December 12, 2013 4:37 AM GMT

This is awesome.
Veronicafan1
#120075566Thursday, December 12, 2013 4:40 AM GMT

@ps2 - for now, just be satisfied with the fact that you might have won the sorry! game anyway, thanks, guys ;-;.
SUNSHlNE
#120075603Thursday, December 12, 2013 4:41 AM GMT

Ooh I like this a lot, way to go, Veronica ^u^
timpookie
#120079554Thursday, December 12, 2013 6:11 AM GMT

Yay, I'm finally mentioned in an MTVB fanfic! I hope that there's going to be more about me later! This is the last day before the Bannanachair goes extinct!
swiftattak7
#120079747Thursday, December 12, 2013 6:18 AM GMT

Great story. Oh and did I win the staring contest?
timpookie
#120082038Thursday, December 12, 2013 8:09 AM GMT

Swift, is that really an important detail of the story? This is the last day before the Bannanachair goes extinct!
swiftattak7
#120084817Thursday, December 12, 2013 11:37 AM GMT

Yes, very.
AznIsBack
#120089809Thursday, December 12, 2013 3:49 PM GMT

hope it isn't 2 spooky
Veronicafan1
#120779885Saturday, December 21, 2013 6:33 PM GMT

here's a bit so the next part starts with everybody looking for each other ;-; ALSSOOOO, i'm sorry i haven't been able to add fang and jew. your time will come o3o. ••••• Everybody frantically grabbed life vests and any belongings, pushing and shoving. Pop, very slowly, took a life vest and put it on, calmly standing by the door. "MY GOD, WHY ARE YOU BRINGING YOUR WALLET?" Capri screamed at Olama. He fumbled and dropped it. "GEEZ, JUST IN CASE," he replied, picking it up and stuffing it in his jacket pocket. The passengers held their breath as the plane crashed into the sea, sending waves crashing over the sea. Everything went black, and each man was left to fend for himself amongst the chaos.
swiftattak7
#120780249Saturday, December 21, 2013 6:37 PM GMT

Okay, so, um. Did I win?

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right