of     1   

TimmehM
#12015642Thursday, July 30, 2009 4:25 PM GMT

Today, The new group feature came out as we all know. What comes with groups? Clans. What comes with clans? Bases. So we all know, that we usually use VIP shirts for clans, to get into the clan bases. What we need, is a Group Value. This value, would come in handy for the VIP Scripts. Now, what it would do: The group value would be inside your character, when you joined a game. This could easily go into humanoid, or into it's own option. What it would do, is load your groups when you enter the game. It would sort of be like a Shirt value. The value of it, could be the names of your group, or the link to the group page. Now, how this would benefit clans you may ask? Well, it would go into a VIP Door script basically. Instead of putting in multiple names, or a shirt value, you could just put in "Group" or, the link to the group. What this would do, is like with a VIP shirt, is check your characters model, and look for a value. That value determines wether it lets you in, or kills you. It would search for the group name/names. You could also put multiple group names into a VIP, or if this would be inputted, Clan Door. Now let's use a example Test Subject 1, makes a group named Group1. He/She then decides to make a base for it, and His/Her allies. He would input the script into the clan door, and put "Group1" , "Ally1" , "Ally2" into the script, instead of names/shirt. Now, he goes to the place. He walks through the door, and is let in, because he is a member of "Group1". Now, his friend comes. He gets let in, because he is a member of the group "Ally1". Now, one of their enemies comes. Ohhh, they think they are so good because they are spying on you! They go up to the door, try to walk through, and "OOF" they die. They get denied, because they aren't a member of any of the groups entered. Well, this is my suggestion, post your thoughts, and ideas that would improe it :]
johnnyzoomburst
#12016059Thursday, July 30, 2009 4:32 PM GMT

I think it's an excellent idea Timmeh! :D --JZB
Meelo
#12016443Thursday, July 30, 2009 4:38 PM GMT

Good idea - although it should be implemented as some object mimicking a read-only table
kiwisonlegend007
#12016771Thursday, July 30, 2009 4:45 PM GMT

well its a good idea but i think that if yo have a vip shirt but you dont want to have to keep switching t-shirts for every game,they have it so even if yo have the vip shirt,you dont need to wear it,the shirt is basicly inside of you but all of them and you could choose up to 10 vip shirts
TimmehM
#12018501Thursday, July 30, 2009 5:12 PM GMT

It would be bad if it was editable, so yes, make it un-editable :]
ShadowBlade448
#12018625Thursday, July 30, 2009 5:13 PM GMT

It was too long, you lost me at group ^.^
TimmehM
#12045114Friday, July 31, 2009 12:27 AM GMT

I think a lot of groups would be grateful for this :]
Jdjoe
#12046906Friday, July 31, 2009 12:57 AM GMT

awsome!!!!