of     1   

extemmasfriend2
#120749933Saturday, December 21, 2013 6:34 AM GMT

Fresno State: Sorry if you get offended, we like to take things a little too far Just like passing yards from our quarterback Derek Carr Will you beat us in Vegas? Yeeees-NO!. Noones going to stop the hardcore offense of Fressnoo You're defense is good, but not good enough To stop the mighty bulldogs, we'll make it rough We should be in the BCS, we got robbed by an upset But after this game you'll be the team upset USC: So how about that receiver you have, Isaiah Burse? He can never find the ball just like things in my moms purse We all laughed real hard when San Jose State gave you the curse You'd get smashed in any bowl game, so you're season can't get much worse As far as we're concerned, oh wait, we're not You shouldn't be a BCS team, you were just caught up in the spot Anybody could get eleven wins in the mountain west Get ready for our trojan horse and well take care of the rest Fresno State: Why do you mention Burse when we have 2 receivers sharper Because you'll get blasted by our explosive Adams and Harper You got rid of Orgeron after he built you up, that's insane The only get news for USC this year is getting rid of Lane Otherwise the year was terrible I mean what happened to Redd? He only transferred to you anyways because Joe Paterno's dead Not only Silas, but where in the world was Lee? You have bunch of overrated injured chumps there at USC. USC: Overrated? That fits you Fresno State You'll fall into our D just like fish do to bait You postponed your only game against a team in the PAC Colorado wanted to battle you but we're too scared to call back You're D is about to get exploited by our sophmore Cody Kessler You couldn't take him down even If you were a wrestler Since we're playing in Vegas, how much money are you willing to spend To bad the cash would be coming back to our end
AwesomeDeric
#120749949Saturday, December 21, 2013 6:35 AM GMT

only watchable bowl game tomorrow.
Generaljim
#120750047Saturday, December 21, 2013 6:37 AM GMT

10/10
TinyBerry3
#120750069Saturday, December 21, 2013 6:38 AM GMT

Keep these coming ext, this was a good one.
extemmasfriend2
#120750138Saturday, December 21, 2013 6:40 AM GMT

great news*
extemmasfriend2
#120750353Saturday, December 21, 2013 6:45 AM GMT

Thanks tiny but I'll probably do the next 2 games right before they're played tomorrow.
boomanchoo3
#120771424Saturday, December 21, 2013 4:44 PM GMT

To be honest Frenso State shouldn't be in the BCS championship. There in a less devoleped confrence and that brings you down a bit if you lose even one game in the confrence. I get that your offence is great but your in a less developed confrence so its hard to gain attention even if you defeat the confrence's top dog (Boise State). And even if you did beat SJSU, you still couldn't be in the BCS championship game. Frenso State might have been #9 or in the top 10 if they went 13-0 but not above the rankings of Alabama, Auburn, and Flordia State.Now I get that your a little sad but I like Virginia and Alabama so my teams are taking a harder hit then your team. Just be glad your team made it to a bowl game.
anojan12345
#120771700Saturday, December 21, 2013 4:48 PM GMT

boom post made me faceplam
boomanchoo3
#120772186Saturday, December 21, 2013 4:54 PM GMT

USC isn't overated either. Now i get that there offence and defence aren't the same but yet again their returning from a 3 or 4 season probation and it takes along time to recover from that (Just ask SMU). Now I know that they have some key loses in their profile but yet again they've faced better teams then Frenso state. And USC has a tougher schedule. Playing Standford, Arizona state, Utah, and UCLA can be challenging. Frenso state on the other hand just had walks in the park playing New Mexico, Idaho, Rutgers, and UNLV. The hardest team you had to play was Boise State, which isn't COMPARED to the teams USC had to play.
megaheifer
#120777057Saturday, December 21, 2013 5:57 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
extemmasfriend2
#120813937Sunday, December 22, 2013 1:48 AM GMT

DX I did too Anojan

of     1