of     1   

jz200
#121229359Thursday, December 26, 2013 8:38 AM GMT

So here's my idea. I was thinking that Roblox should make a gear that has all gears in it. When your in a game and you click on it a search bar will come up and you could get any gear you'd like. It's exactly like catalog heaven just in different games as well! Here are some questions and answers that you might have right now. Q: What happens if a new gear is added to roblox and i've already brought it? A: If you have already brought the all in one gear thing the new gear will automatically be added to it. Q: Could people abuse this tool? A: Well not really because the tool would most likely be used in place's that have admin (e.g Kolh's admin house) and if they search up a tool and start killing everyone I guess they could have already brought that gear separately anyway as the all in one gear would be expensive. Q: How much would the all in one gear cost? A: Well I'm not too sure but i'd have to say over 10,000 Robux as it has all of the gear added to it, You just need to search it.
Excilium
#121229544Thursday, December 26, 2013 8:44 AM GMT

No. Pointless. Abusable. Kid begs mom for robux, mom buys robux, kid gets this gear, murder time, fun time. See what I did there? Get out, door is this way-->||
Rinat1234567890
#121234365Thursday, December 26, 2013 12:13 PM GMT

buys gear crashes rages
BlastHardCheese
#121234562Thursday, December 26, 2013 12:21 PM GMT

i think a more logical idea is to buy a randomizer gear that, every time you spawn in a game that allows gear, will assume the form of a random gear from the catalog; although certain gear would not be allowed for the purpose of avoiding gear abuse

of     1