of     1   

Romoism
#121708931Monday, December 30, 2013 11:33 PM GMT

1. Jabari Parker, Duke STRENGTH: He has huge potential WEAKNESS: His first-step sucks. 2. Andrew Wiggins, Kansas STRENGTH: His speed (especially in transition) makes me want to punch a kitten WEAKNESS: The kitten I punched could be better at 3 Pointers than he is 3. Marcus Smart, OSU STRENGTH: He is an incredible passer WEAKNESS: Not that athletic 4. Julius Randle, Kentucky STRENGTH: He is one of the best shooters in CBB WEAKNESS: Defense is iffy 5. Aaron Gordon, Arizona STRENGTH: Probably the best athlete in CBB WEAKNESS: He is about as reliable as Dwight at the FT line 6. Dante Exum, Australia STRENGTH: Doesn't turn the ball over WEAKNESS: Is as good as Wiggins from 3. 7. Joel Embiid, Kansas STRENGTH: He is incredibly fast for his size WEAKNESS: He has the basketball IQ of a rock 8. Gary Harris, MSU STRENGTH: He has a killer jumper WEAKNESS: No explosiveness. 9. Noah Vonleh, Indiana STRENGTH: He has great intangibles WEAKNESS: No confidence-passes to much. 10. Mario Hezonja, Croatia STRENGTH: idk he plays in croatia i've heard he is good though WEAKNESS: he plays in croatia

of     1