of     8   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Mayukitehkat
#121914490Wednesday, January 01, 2014 5:10 PM GMT

Open to the people who played last (if they want to) and my admins. Admins being: Xennark (And his alts, whoever he posts on.) Pruz (If he wants) And maybe other people I know. -------------------------------------------------------------- Alright, you guys know the gist, and if you don't well heres a description: Hidden from human eyes, there are two worlds connected to Earth. By dreams. One world, a haven, filled with dreams and happiness. The other, corrupted with nightmares and fear. Dream creators and Nightmare creators jobs are the same. The Dream creators bring nice dreams, but can be a bit tricky with them too, but if they aren't careful... Nightmare creators could take over this and make a terrible vision. -------------------------------------------------------------- Well. Welcome back. Fill out the sheet and your good to go. Since were restarting, PLEASE make a new character. C.S Name: A.ge (Dreamers): Looks: Who are you?: Bio (Optional): -------------------------------------------------------------- "Goodnight sweetie, sweet Dreams." A little voice whispers in the child's head. "Or not."
Mayukitehkat
#121916675Wednesday, January 01, 2014 5:35 PM GMT

Name: Kiki Young A.ge (Dreamers): 15 Looks: Red, messy hair, brown eyes and red freckles sprinkled over her cheeks and nose. She puts her hair into messy pigtails tied with orange ribbons. Not that tall, 'round 5"3. Usually wears sweater, no matter what temperature. Her favorite is her orange sweater, where it matches her ribbons. Wears fingerless gloves a lot as well. Wears a bandage on her nose, her reason: "Because I can." Who are you?: Dreamer Bio (Optional): One of those "weird" girls. She tends to have a really active imagination, always seeing things differently. It's why she was picked on a lot. She always had a million reasons for one decision. Name: Llania A.ge (Dreamers): Looks: I look almost like a normal human, except with a bright pink glow and whited eyes. Also don't forget my small wings. Who are you?: Dream Creator Bio (Optional): ...Eeeh... Name: Vrisk A.ge (Dreamers): Looks: A dark blue figure with a black tux on. I have a fedora as well. Only one eye shows, my right eye. My left being covered by my fedora, always. Who are you?: Nightmare Creator Bio (Optional): "I'm gonna... 'Vrisk' it. *rim shot*" (I'm sorry that was horrible.)
Xennark
#121922286Wednesday, January 01, 2014 6:34 PM GMT

(In actuality, I think Vrisk sorta matches my real appearance, excluding the one eye always covered. By the fedora. I have my own fedora. Black Pinstripe.) Name:Austin (Honestly, I just can't think of another name.) A.ge (Dreamers):15(My birthday is in a month, so why not.) Looks:Austin has what people call dirty blonde hair. It's basically just a darker shade of blonde. His bangs go down to his eyes, but he brushes them to the side with his hand so they're not an annoying. He's around 5'10" and 120lbs. Pretty thin. His eyes are blue and shine in the moonlight(Sweg). Austin is also left-handed. Who are you?:Dreamer Bio (Optional):(I'm just gonna go with a regular person. No paranoia or schizophrenia.)Austin's had a pretty simple life up until now. He has a twin brother(I think I'll make Halo a character in this, too.)name Brice. The day before Austin's first encounter with a nightmare creator, Brice and him were playing a Wii game called Kirby's Return to Dreamland. This was their third time going through that game. Brice would always be Kirby and Austin would switch between King Dedede, Meta Knight, and Waddle Dee. He preferred Waddle Dee. So he was dreaming about the game when it turned morbid. All the enemies began to look like they would in a bad creepypasta, covered in blood and mortally brutal to kill. "He knows when you are sleeping..." One day the twins both heard this. They did something, nobody knows what, and haven't had a nightmare since. Name:Brice A.ge (Dreamers):15(Austin's twin, Brice is 2 minutes younger.) Looks:Austin's fraternal twin, he for the most part, looks like him. He's taller than Austin at 5'11" and very close to 6ft. Coincidentally, Brice actually brushes his bangs to the left. Who are you?:Dreamer Bio (Optional):Give me a break, my fingers are tired.
Mayukitehkat
#121923778Wednesday, January 01, 2014 6:48 PM GMT

(Oh my gosh. Fraggin' Austin sounds a like a dream guy. WHAT DE HECKS MYAN. DON'T MAKE MEH HEART GO DOKIDOKI DESU. I'm also inviting a friend to come rp on this as well, I'm letting him be an admin too.)
StarryninasAlt
#121924158Wednesday, January 01, 2014 6:51 PM GMT

(I want to join....but I can't... D:)
Mayukitehkat
#121924366Wednesday, January 01, 2014 6:53 PM GMT

(Aw.. xD I'll tell you what. I'll let you join, only you though, mmkay? xD)
StarryninasAlt
#121924922Wednesday, January 01, 2014 6:59 PM GMT

(It's okay, I realize I'd probably drop out really quick.)
Mayukitehkat
#121925374Wednesday, January 01, 2014 7:03 PM GMT

(Well, if you ever want to join, give it a try! :D)
Xennark
#121955415Thursday, January 02, 2014 12:05 AM GMT

(I actually made Austin as close to me as possible. Except the eyes glowing in the moonlight part. I felt like that was strange but whatever. Again, when do we start?)
Mayukitehkat
#121962841Thursday, January 02, 2014 1:15 AM GMT

(Now, I suppose. We'll just continue on without the others.) Kiki I sit up from a nightmare. My head is pounding and I'm sweating. "Ugh.." I groan. I look at the time, a few minutes before my alarm clock wakes me up. I turn it off before it starts. I get up and start getting ready, lazily brushing my hair and putting it into pigtails, however, being delicate with my favorite ribbons. I put on a black tanktop and my orange sweater over it. After I'm done I head downstairs and eat my breakfast and head out for school.
Xennark
#121978689Thursday, January 02, 2014 3:44 AM GMT

Austin & Brice We get up and get ready for school. Austin puts on black and red collared shirt. Brice wears a plain white shirt. When they're done getting ready, they start toward the school.
Mayukitehkat
#122019830Thursday, January 02, 2014 4:56 PM GMT

Kiki I walk to the courtyard and sit on a bench because school doesn't start for another thirty minutes. I had time to catch up on some sleep, unless friends come and bother me.
Pruz
#122021477Thursday, January 02, 2014 5:19 PM GMT

(I thought Austin was your real name.)
Xennark
#122036181Thursday, January 02, 2014 8:00 PM GMT

(It is. Brice is Halo's real name. I tried to make it as accurate as possible to my appearance, name included.) Austin & Brice We sit on the steps of the school and discuss the game we've been playing on our Wii, Kirby's Return to Dream Land. (Told about the game in the bio because it'll be brought up a lot with them. The real us really like the game.)
Xennark
#122036312Thursday, January 02, 2014 8:02 PM GMT

(And about the thing you replied about Austin's appearance, what does Dokidoki Desu mean? And I basically made him completely like me.)
Mayukitehkat
#122043629Thursday, January 02, 2014 9:10 PM GMT

(Pfft. Dokidoki is "Heart thumping" in Japanese. Desu just means "Okay?" I only went like Dokidoki because of the shining in the moon light. I was like: "Dang")) Kiki I was lying on the bench, sleeping.
Xennark
#122058538Thursday, January 02, 2014 11:33 PM GMT

(That's the only part that isn't accurate to me.) Austin "I just want school to start already. I'm getting bored." Brice I nod in agreement.
Xennark
#122058803Thursday, January 02, 2014 11:36 PM GMT

(Well I'll be a son of a gun. I forgot to add in bio that Austin plays Drums and Brice plays guitar. We actually do that.)
Mayukitehkat
#122059507Thursday, January 02, 2014 11:43 PM GMT

The bell rings after a while, and Kiki is still asleep on the bench
Xennark
#122067473Friday, January 03, 2014 12:59 AM GMT

Austin & Brice We start to walk in. Austin I look around for anyone who didn't hear the bell. I see a girl I don't know sleeping on a bench. I walk over to her and kneel down. "Hey, the bell rang. You don't want to be late, do you?" I gently shake her shoulder.
Mayukitehkat
#122071976Friday, January 03, 2014 1:43 AM GMT

Kiki I jump up. "Wh-Wh..?"
Xennark
#122073809Friday, January 03, 2014 2:00 AM GMT

Austin "Bell just rang. Don't wanna be late, do you?" I stand up.
Mayukitehkat
#122076826Friday, January 03, 2014 2:30 AM GMT

Kiki I gasp a bit. "Thank you!" I runs off to my class
Xennark
#122077666Friday, January 03, 2014 2:39 AM GMT

Austin I walk to class. (Should they have the same schedule? Just to simplify things?) Brice I wait for Austin. 'Jeez, what's he doing. Class is about to start.'
Xennark
#122077730Friday, January 03, 2014 2:40 AM GMT

(Brice is already in the classroom.)

of     8   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right