of     1   

ImmortalLightning
#121951808Wednesday, January 01, 2014 11:33 PM GMT

(Elemental Shift/Ghost/Intro) Yea, [B]! Ha ha ha! Yea, Ghost and Bullet again [B]! We ain't ever gon' stop! Now let's get this [S] started! (Elemental Shift/Ghost/Chorus) I got this Elemental Shift (Elemental Shift) And a personality switch (Personality switch) That's draggin' me nuts And I can't find my way out (Elemental Shift/Ghost/Verse 1) Got this personality switch That's bringing you a painful fatality And you want it gone so damn badly But gladly for me You're just a rookie Tryin' to find a cookie Thinkin' it'll save yo' [A] But sadly for you, it ain't gon' pass through me Can't you see? The change inside? You can't deny That I'm changing every time you see me And I really can't save a dime And that my personality ain't stayin' as one (Elemental Shift/Ghost/Chorus) I got this Elemental Shift (Elemental Shift) And a personality switch (Personality switch) That's draggin' me nuts And I can't find my way out ( VERSE 2 Bullet/Drake17dude) BOOM! TICK TOCK!, Bullet just stepped in and if your hating suck a C {CENSORED} ock, Now get ready for my aftershock!, My gruesome. Sarcasm, *Background voice* Thank you, You are unwelcome, Eating up these other rappers like cannibalism, You gon look worse then the exorcism!. (CHA!) Now follow my lyricism, ( [B]!) Destroy all your [S], That's vandalism!, Now beat your self until you c()m!, HAHAHA!, This is my Elemental Shift, Mention me again and I will kill you [B}!, (Elemental Shift/Ghost/Chorus) I got this Elemental Shift (Elemental Shift) And a personality switch (Personality switch) That's draggin' me nuts And I can't find my way out (Elemental Shift/Ghost/Verse 3) Yea, this is the aftershock [B] Thought I was over? Man, I just flew in on a hoverboard (ha ha ha!) Makin' y'all scream Now let's form a team It may not seem right But I promise, I don't bite So no need to be frightened 'Cause my personality never stays the same So I'll always be a different person Always ready to destroy you with my lyrically elemental skills (Elemental Shift/Ghost/Chorus) I got this Elemental Shift (Elemental Shift) And a personality switch (Personality switch) That's draggin' me nuts And I can't find my way out X2
Forza4Decals
#121959675Thursday, January 02, 2014 12:45 AM GMT

bad this caused the next holocaust
jason8630
#121973054Thursday, January 02, 2014 2:49 AM GMT

>Man, I just flew in on a hoverboard (ha ha ha!) I like Back to the Future as much as the next guy, but it wasn't that clever. Other than that...nothing to talk about. Songs basically a rap about nothing.
ImmortalLightning
#123526901Sunday, January 19, 2014 7:56 PM GMT

Bump
hungergameslova123
#123915179Friday, January 24, 2014 3:06 PM GMT

8/10
ImmortalLightning
#123948910Saturday, January 25, 2014 12:01 AM GMT

Bump 2

of     1