of     1   

SuperbManiac
#122013559Thursday, January 02, 2014 3:11 PM GMT

I've noticed that some members get bullied in games and in groups and nothing is done about it. These members say "I'm reporting you" just for nothing to happen. ROBLOX can't be taken seriously without moderation. You can't have little moderators when this site has gained much more members It isn't 2009 and 10 anymore, there are more members and with more members needs to be more mods. The mods do their jobs on the forums but on the site, groups, and in games sometimes reporting works and sometimes it is ignored. It is common for bullying to happen on roblox. When arguments start in a group or in game and there is one person vs many more. That is bullying. See I've played other games with better moderation. One game is Toontown, they are very strict and I believe Roblox NEEDS to be the same way. When there are a bunch of kids on your game and site you HAVE TO BE STRICT OR CHAOS WILL BREAK LOOSE. This is what has happened to roblox. From the lack of serious moderation members have destroyed this site to the point where spamming is ok, bullying is ok, online dating is ok, and what does Roblox do to better the situation, nothing. There aren't enough moderators and this site will not do any better in the future the more members they gain. If they couldn't handle having a lot of kids on ROBLOX then they shouldn't have made ROBLOX in the first place. With creating an online game full of kids and teens there comes responsibility. That is why parents dislike ROBLOX. Not because there child plays it a lot. It is because the lack of moderation. The spammers, oders, PAers, bullies, exploiters all make it a horrible experience for some parents children. That's why this site has low rating. ROBLOX is not "safe" and iit lacks privacy for individuals profile. Bullies stalk and harass others. Famous people on this site get bullied. People put mean comments on their games and so a lot of people "disable" comments. There is a way of giving a comment without being rude but ROBLOX members are always. Since ROBLOX members are ALWAYS RUDE then more moderators are NEEDED. If not this site will self-destruct. That is just the true reality. ROBOX rules need to be enforced. Without mods being strict and without enough mods spamming, oding, bullying, exploiting will all increase and never go away. It's ROBLOX fault for this just as much as the member who does the crime. Roblox loses great members and has lost some great members because of the lack of mods. Until then Roblox will continue to decline in community.
YurOlJuwrks1
#122013695Thursday, January 02, 2014 3:13 PM GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee32hCUZ8lU This is for you @OP.
coolblox2334
#122014217Thursday, January 02, 2014 3:24 PM GMT

nah there's a difference between strict enough and too strict we don't want Roblox to turn fascist, right? and roblox needs more money so they would probably take this as: BC can make games that are moderated NBC can make games where people can do completely everything that is unmoderated ...
rave5922ts97
#122015777Thursday, January 02, 2014 3:52 PM GMT

No Support Why? Because we have alot of moderators and we do not need anymore.
Acendi
#122016202Thursday, January 02, 2014 4:00 PM GMT

ROBLOX has about 89 moderators, of which work really hard! Your insulting them when they are trying their best! {Every time you post on a thread, your bumping it.}
DataStore
#122016979Thursday, January 02, 2014 4:13 PM GMT

I'm sorry but it's people like you who incredibly irritate me. You basically come out and say that moderators aren't doing anything, and that developers aren't going anything to curb the issue at hand; they are, you're just too ignorant to see it. Telling someone that you're going to report them for what they're doing, isn't going to help. It shouldn't be used as a threat or a deterrent. It should be used when it's needed, without informing the person that you're reporting them for X Y and Z. Also, the reason people like you irritate me is because you attempt to pull information out of you-know-where, and pass it off as factual without actually giving a source of this information. You say parents dislike ROBLOX, but evidently not as ROBLOX surpassed 150k concurrent users a couple of weeks ago. If parents didn't like their son, or daughter, playing ROBLOX, they would surely of blocked it or prevented their child from playing, right? You also state that it's because of poor moderation that ROBLOX has low ratings... I'd like to know where you're pulling these ratings from, as quite a few places I've looked ROBLOX is generally rated quite highly with some praising ROBLOX for their moderation based efforts, but as always you'll have a few who don't think ROBLOX is doing enough, when quite frankly the protection of their child online is primarily the parent's job. Not the job of the websites their visiting, however I will point out that that's mainly my opinion. I'd also like to point out that I've seen quite a few of the ratings pivot on the fact that things can sometimes be depicted as violent, which has dipped it below a certain threshold.
Ulrond
#122017006Thursday, January 02, 2014 4:13 PM GMT

@badmrpoo Roblox only has about 70 staff, and not all of them are moderators.
Vakyth
#122017809Thursday, January 02, 2014 4:26 PM GMT

So now people calling eachother noobs and being rude is a major problem? Yes, because words on a screen are so harmful. ALSO, they use moderation bots, there is no human determining anything. We're on the road to Shambala
MilesOC
#122018285Thursday, January 02, 2014 4:33 PM GMT

The mods are working really hard, but they could use some more 60 percent support
Vakyth
#122018531Thursday, January 02, 2014 4:37 PM GMT

>the mods are working super hard They let bots tell them things and do their job and they get to push a button BANNING PEOPLE IS SO HARD We're on the road to Shambala
BoneNeedle
#204645563Sunday, December 18, 2016 5:22 AM GMT

I have seen 2016. O_O Go back! Go back! It gets a lot worse in the future. There is exploiters everywhere! None of them seem to get banned. Even when they do, they just make another alt. There is no stopping it! Something needs to happen. Be weary of the coming years, 2014.

of     1