of     1   

Sydbue
#122509494Tuesday, January 07, 2014 3:01 AM GMT

For Christmas this year, Roblox made and sold gifts to people with things in them, you could also earn them. That's not really how a gift works though, is it? Usually, you get a gift from someone as a kind act. So here's my idea, the gifts will be the same (being able to buy and/or earn them), BUT you could have the option to buy a gift for someone else when it goes on sale. This would really give gifts their true purpose. When you click the "Buy" button, it simply gives you two options. "Buy for a friend" or "Buy for yourself". If you're giving it to someone, I think there should be about a 50-100 robux fee for it, like trading or selling. This idea is for GIFTS ONLY, not hats, gear, clothes, ect. Possible Problems 1) Scams. You make a deal with someone, you get something out of it if you buy them a gift, and you get scammed. I personally think being scammed is your fault, and your problem. Buying someone is an act of kindness, not a deal. 2)People complaining about what comes out of the gift. If you spent 1000 robux on a gift for someone, and they don't like what came out of it. Gifts are suppose to be surprises, so if they don't like it there really isn't much you can do about it, same for if you bought it for yourself. TL;DR: Be able to buy the Christmas gifts (gifts only. Not gear, hats, clothes, ect.) for yourself or someone else. It should be used as an act of kindness instead of making a deal with someone, because you might get scammed.
madilulu
#122509643Tuesday, January 07, 2014 3:02 AM GMT

Support. :3
Digitov
#122509761Tuesday, January 07, 2014 3:04 AM GMT

i wasted 10$ in-steam for frnds. k support yo.
Sydbue
#122640837Wednesday, January 08, 2014 10:34 PM GMT

One and only necro bump. Dump a bump.

of     1