snakehunt
#144591808Tuesday, August 26, 2014 10:38 PM GMT

Stella raised his fist, glowing with black aura... But he held it there.... Stella stared at Barbara and got up, turning around. "If I see you again, trying to stop us, I will kill you." Stella walked back to Mr. Dark.
Thegravemind321
#144597122Tuesday, August 26, 2014 11:50 PM GMT

"U-uh okay...."Aurora said as Igniculus flew back to her. "Well there's a annoying witch talking to me about making friends and she won't shut up. I wish she also didn't freeze my doom.spell either." "Stella..."Was all Barbara could say. Mr Dark clapped."Well done.."
Metamerism
#144601504Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:37 AM GMT

Safrin sighed. "Okay..." She moved over to Thief. "You're one of his companions, yes? Do you know what's wrong with him?" Nyx proceeded towards the castle, silent as a grave.
snakehunt
#144610989Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:23 AM GMT

Stella nodded. "Let's go.... They won't be bothering us...."
DiceySplicey
#144611233Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:27 AM GMT

The ground that Diamond Dog lay on broke into a chunck and seperated itself from surrounding land, drifiting towards the implosion with Diamond Dog still laying on it. Strange placed a seal over the chunk of earth, trying to seal Diamond Dog with the chunk as it drifted to oblivion.
Thegravemind321
#144617452Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:57 AM GMT

Barbara just stayed there..she was thinking about Stella despite the pain she was in...thankfully for her Pascal was regaining consciousness. Mr Dark nods and teleports with Stella to Giygas's throne room. "Ah....the power...Im glad....you're with us now....."Giygas said. Aurora followed with Igniculus flying by."Let's go Sir Knight!" Diamond Dog was hit by the implosion! "Only that he's a psycho."Thief said.
snakehunt
#144630746Wednesday, August 27, 2014 11:59 AM GMT

"I'm...... Glad too...." Stella replied with a smile.
DiceySplicey
#144634838Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:49 PM GMT

The imploded red mass swallowed the Diamond Dog, separating it from the world around him. Being inside the red mass tore every fibre of its being asunder, leaving him in a state that could be considered worse than dead. The Diamond Dog was in a continual state of life and death, the invisible forces of the red mass rebuilding it again and again after tearing it apart continuously. Finally the red mass compacted into a ball, crushing the Diamond Dog yet leaving him still alive. Even inside the ball Diamond Dog was being pulled apart and put back together. Strange plucked the ball from the air and absorbed it into his staff, adding it to the Soul Beam's power. "The Soul Beam is a...unique magic, in that it only offers me its power if it is fed perpetual agony. So in order to add part of your strength to my Soul Beam, I need to leave you in an antagonised state....it's very cruel but it's what I have to resort to. Since you aren't deserving of such a state however, I will free you from your agony when your purpose is served. There are many foul energies emanating from a nearby source, and I intend to check it out. I hope your strength proves worthy for my Soul Beam, because if it does not then I could very well end up dead, and you would be in this state of pain forever. Do you understand? Of course not." And so Strange set off for the castle. Fully aware that Jack and Alexis had been blown away during the fight, he placed a seal over them both to keep them safe.
Metamerism
#144658982Wednesday, August 27, 2014 8:31 PM GMT

Stella saw the Blackest Mage was sitting at a conjured table, eating a ham sandwich. He still hadn't left. "Oh...hmm..." Safrin was still trying to connect the dots with the winged guy and the statue Veigar was talking about. "Hey Lina, you know anyone with iron wings?" Dem followed.
Thegravemind321
#144665802Wednesday, August 27, 2014 9:47 PM GMT

Nyx and the others were surprised to see the Starman were disabled..ya see..Starman Deluxe is like the hivemind leader. He falls,the regular Starman fall...but there's two types of stronger Starman that dont follow Starman Deluxe. "Some Necromancer jerk.."Lina said. "More..intruders...eliminate.."Giygas said. "Hmph..looks like we're getting alot of attention now.."Mr Dark chuckled."Come on Stella..let's go." Pascal woke up..and limped towards Barbara."Ugh..we..really..got beat up..eh?"She said as she casts a healing spell. Diamond dog just responded with growls.
Metamerism
#144667814Wednesday, August 27, 2014 10:08 PM GMT

Nyx crackled her knuckles. "Foolish drones..." "Hm. What happened to him?"
DiceySplicey
#144670528Wednesday, August 27, 2014 10:37 PM GMT

"Growling, not howling in pain. Impressive," Strange continued to walk the forest, giving life to every tree he passed.
snakehunt
#144679454Thursday, August 28, 2014 12:17 AM GMT

Stella nodded, standing close to mr. Dark.
Thegravemind321
#144684907Thursday, August 28, 2014 1:18 AM GMT

"Buried underneath a bunch of rubble...but with our luck..probably not."Lina said. Nyx and Dem see a black shadow in the shape of a Starman. Ghost of Starman! (Actually ..I guess they would be cyborgs since the Ghost of Starman is here....I think?) Mr Dark goes outside the castle to fight off Nyx and the others..
snakehunt
#144685575Thursday, August 28, 2014 1:25 AM GMT

Stella followed Dark...
DiceySplicey
#144795589Friday, August 29, 2014 2:05 PM GMT

"Hm, I can feel the air growing fouler around us. It seems that those responsible for some of the energies I sense are on the move, although not to our location. Do we dare follow the foul stench of evil? I say yes," Strange said to no one. He concealed himself through means of invisibility and progressed further to everyone else.
Metamerism
#144849396Saturday, August 30, 2014 2:44 AM GMT

(Or, creatures acting like robots.) Nyx's sword could kill ghosts, so she wasn't concerned. "Hmph. Gutless cowards will know fear!" Safrin was putting two and two together..."So, if he was unburied to raise the scarab, and the scarab raised the 4, and the blue mage was the one who killed them in the first place, sent by the statue..." She kept muttering to herself.
Thegravemind321
#144853357Saturday, August 30, 2014 3:32 AM GMT

"Can we hurry this up?"Lina said. Suddenly a frigid Ice blast nearly hits Nyx."More intruders..hmph. Let's go my new apprentice.."Mr Dark said to Stella. "More warriors of Darkness. These odds dont look good.."Aurora said. Strange was arriving near flowerdale... Hey where's the alien? Barbara and Pascal healed up. "You know...there might be a chance he'll turn to normal.."Pascal said trying to.cheer Barbara up. "....."She was silent.
snakehunt
#144854101Saturday, August 30, 2014 3:42 AM GMT

Stella smiled as a circle outline of pink surrounded Stella's hands. They filled with pink, becoming a solid a matter. Stella winds up his arms and throws them at Nyx!
cheetosrevenge
#144898799Saturday, August 30, 2014 6:22 PM GMT

(I've been gone for a week, can anyone tell me what's happened to Spectre since I started?) RT Short story writer | Chapter 1: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=143143087
Metamerism
#144933771Sunday, August 31, 2014 12:48 AM GMT

(Nothing much. I mentioned a jewel colored locust was watching him, but that's more of a breadcrumb than anything.) Nyx raises her shield, tanking all the orbs. "No matter the odds, I shall surmount them!" Her firebrand transformed into a chained javelin, which she chucked at Stella. The glory of the alien is that he appears randomly. Safrin ignored Lina, muttering to herself. Veigar, who was kind of close to Lina, whispered to her. "PSSSST. Sorceress! Where did you find this girl!?"
evilboo10
#144935561Sunday, August 31, 2014 1:09 AM GMT

(Is it semi-possible for characters that have died in the CR3 realm to somehow go through this strange time sync blah blah blah dimension continent travel that allows them to enter Other Side of The Coin?)
Metamerism
#144936839Sunday, August 31, 2014 1:23 AM GMT

(Er. No. There's a long and complicated reason why the two halves never meet, much like an actual coin.)
snakehunt
#144937048Sunday, August 31, 2014 1:25 AM GMT

Stella made a pink shield, blocking the javelin. He raised his other hand and fired off beams towards Nyx.
Thegravemind321
#144938273Sunday, August 31, 2014 1:38 AM GMT

Aurora and Igniculus flew towards Stella while Mr Dark floated towards Dem. "Disruption!"A magic insignia appeared underneath Dem as two giant rock hands came out of the ground to smash and hold him there as a Earth elemental beam erupted underneath him. "We just found her...Probably escaping from the looney bin!"Lina said.