Thegravemind321
#160035495Sunday, April 12, 2015 8:05 PM GMT

"Barbara hates clowns."She growled and dashed right Fenada and swung her axe at his neck! "Wait it might be a fake!"Pascal warned.
Metamerism
#160085293Monday, April 13, 2015 11:27 AM GMT

Safrin closed her eyes, allowing the magic locked within her prism to guide her. "It's in the garden, I believe." Fortunately for Barbara, a long golden lance impaled itself on Fenada's chest, being thrown by Sir Gillimore. Lord Kri dropped the following items: Guise of the Devourer(leather agility armor) Triad Girdle(Plate Armor) and finally, Ring of the Devoured.(Int. Ring) Surprisingly, the party could actually use this stuff.
snakehunt
#160086587Monday, April 13, 2015 12:19 PM GMT

The Fenada Barbara thrown bloated up and exploded in front of her, along with the Fenada Gillimore struck. He appeared onto of him, sitting and making a yawning motion.
Thegravemind321
#160087797Monday, April 13, 2015 1:13 PM GMT

Pascal aimed her shotstaff at Fenada and fired at his chest! "Alright let's go!"Kumatora got up and ran to the garden! Princess Aurora got the lather agility armor. It's perfect for her since it wasn't heavy enough to slow her flying ability. Fighter got the plated armor. And BM got the Ring. One Ring to rule them all...
Metamerism
#160091894Monday, April 13, 2015 3:35 PM GMT

Gillimore would conjure another golden lance and throw it at the taunting jester! (He fights similar to Aurthur from Ghouls and Goblins) Upon being equipped, there would be a sharp pain as it became soul-bound. Now, no one else could wear it... The gardens had a lot of roses, which you'd probably be sick of after Esil's garden. The fiend would be hidden, of course, until it chose to reveal itself.
Thegravemind321
#160098406Monday, April 13, 2015 6:32 PM GMT

"Ouch! We'll I guess no one can sell these now."Aurora stated. "Let's rest for a while. That fight took a lot out of us."RM said. "Can you tell where exactly the fiend is at Safrin? I can zap it with my PK powers and force it out of hiding then."Kumatora asked.
Metamerism
#160099583Monday, April 13, 2015 6:58 PM GMT

The basin was still now that the bugs were dead. Suddenly, the silence was shattered by a quiet voice. "Your friends shall betray you..." Safrin closed her eyes, focusing. She opened them, panicked. "Look out!" She shoved Kumatora out of the way. A second later, a spike impaled into the ground, narrowly missing the mage's leg. The spike was black as ebon, darkness curling off of it.
Thegravemind321
#160100824Monday, April 13, 2015 7:22 PM GMT

"Holy hell!Thanks for the save Safrin!"Kumatora got up quickly! "Oh great. Just what we need. A strange and Evil voice dead set on taunting us and shattering our minds with a language long since forgotten or some crap like that. If I had one more HADOKEN this whole place would be done and over with!"BM complained!
snakehunt
#160107731Monday, April 13, 2015 9:11 PM GMT

Oascal's staff shot Fenada back before the lance hit him. He hit the ground and rolled back up to his feet. "Which one of you is he tethering?" He asked suddenly, pulling out two repeater flintlocks out from his sides.
Thegravemind321
#160130298Tuesday, April 14, 2015 2:07 AM GMT

"Tethering who?"Pascal asked. *Crap! How'd they know already?!*Barbara thought. She readied her axe!"We're not telling! Barbara is gonna cleave you in half!"She growled!
Metamerism
#160144715Tuesday, April 14, 2015 8:14 AM GMT

Gillimore was confused. "What the deuce are you talking about?" Gillimore couldn't sense magical tethering or anything like that. Svet smacked BM with her mace. "Hush up with you." She'd pull out her bag, which had cookies. "Now, who wants cookies?" Kumatora could see who had launched the spear; it appeared to be a girl, who was around Safrin's height. She wore a dark black hood with a long cloak, and even had armor similar to Safrin's, although slightly different. Rather than carrying a staff, she has a large gauntlet on her left hand, which had a star-prism as black as night locked in it, pointed at Kumatora.
Thegravemind321
#160154301Tuesday, April 14, 2015 3:14 PM GMT

"Cookies! I want some please."Princess Aurora asked kindly. "Yay cookies!"Fighter jumped up and down. "Cookies?! Awesome! I hope they have Stat boosts!"RM pondered. "I hope they're good."Thief mumbled. "Ow! Yeesh..gimme some cookies!"BM demanded. "Uh..Safrin? She's the fiend right? She has a prism just like you!"Kumatora said a bit surprised but she kept her eye on her if she tried to attack again."What are you?!"She yelled to the mysterious attacker.
Metamerism
#160155847Tuesday, April 14, 2015 3:58 PM GMT

Safrin couldn't believe her eyes. "No...she's not a fiend! She's the Ebon prism Mage." The ebon Mage jumped down from her roost, her cloak splaying like a demon's wings as she landed. Her face was shrouded by her hood, but Kumatora could see her black eyes, cold as steel. "The lesser Mage is correct; I am the Ebon Prism Mage." She still had her gauntlet pointed at Kumatora, fingers tipped with onyx claws. Svet divvied up cookies. The 8-bits, especially RM, would notice they got a disproportionally low amount of cookies compared to everyone else, with RM only getting one!
snakehunt
#160155897Tuesday, April 14, 2015 4:00 PM GMT

Fenada rolled back his head, and let out one small laugh before facing them. "Not telling me? What a mistake. You are all marks in Duquaba's book, even you, Gillimore. Your neutrality is null to us!" Fenada shot his flintlocks at the group, which shot out smoke pellets. It cleared and he was gone. Fenada was smart enough to run away when he was outnumbered. Tibble sighed in relief, still invisible... Barbara didn hear from Stella for a few minutes, until his voice came back up. "They know, they know.... We have to hurry.... We need to find more people." Stella was silent, thinking quickly. "Uh... Ask Gillimore and Tibble if they know anyone."
Thegravemind321
#160156068Tuesday, April 14, 2015 4:05 PM GMT

Kumatora's hand glowed with PK lightning."Prism mage? So she's like you. Alright I'll bite..What are you doing here? And what's with the hostile reaction?"Kumatora growled. Aurora happily ate her cookies. "Hey why'd I only get one?!"RM asked.
Metamerism
#160161239Tuesday, April 14, 2015 6:28 PM GMT

Gillimore was VERY salty that his coveted neutrality was lost, so much so he contemplated running for the hills, dumping the armor on some other sod, and retiring. Then again, his armor PRINTED money, so he couldn't do that. "That's a rather sour taste..." The Mage would look at Kumatora. "It's none of your concern why I am here. You are not one of Us, so your death has no penalty on my conscience. Leave." The black prism in her claw glittered, probably with a spell. "Because I like you the least." Svet would eat her cookie.
Metamerism
#160177577Tuesday, April 14, 2015 10:40 PM GMT

(Grave, your reply was blocked or something. I can't see it.)
Thegravemind321
#160181687Tuesday, April 14, 2015 11:40 PM GMT

"Well..uh..su cks to be you man."Pascal said to Gillimore. "Gillimore? Sorry Barbara got your neutrality nulled but do you or Tibble know anyone else that can join this group?"Barbara asked. "Like hell I'm leaving! You just tried to impale me with a spike! Besides me and the others are just as involved in this Fiend Lord matter as you two so I deserve to listen to this as well!"Kumatora's hands glowed with PK energy. She tries something and Kumatora could counter! "Are you still mad at the whole messing with reality? Come ooooon! Just one more cookie!"RM begged.
Metamerism
#160183425Wednesday, April 15, 2015 12:05 AM GMT

The mage in the hood would glare at Kumatora. "This has nothing to do with the Serpent. This is a personal matter." She'd whistle suddenly, a shadow slinking from a nearby rosebush. It was a long, black wolf fiend, and in its mouth was a purple, evil blade: Night's Edge. The cooing voice few Zelregard would taunt Safrin, not that Kumatora could hear. 'Ah, if it isn't the dying star. I always was curious what you looked like; and now I know you are just a scared little girl...' The wolf would be absorbed into the Black Prism, with the Ebon Mage gripping Night's Edge. Safrin just stood, frozen in fear. She was afraid, something heroes were not known to be. Gillimore was going to berate Barbara. However, he realized that unless they won, he would be condemned to less than desirable methods. "Anyone? You stupid barbarian, I can get every slumian in this port on my side!" Coins began to appear in the gaps of Gillimore's knuckles. "Little thing called a bribe." Svet would toss half a cookie at his head, landing in the sand. There you go.
snakehunt
#160184444Wednesday, April 15, 2015 12:19 AM GMT

The pirates ignored Gillimore, carrying there own treasure and gold... "Um... I-I think the armor of Remorse and Joy are neutral..." Tibble replied.
Metamerism
#160184560Wednesday, April 15, 2015 12:21 AM GMT

Gillimore wasn't after those who already had troubles: for what he was looking for, he had to go to the slums. "I'll be back in a quick jaunt..."
Thegravemind321
#160188248Wednesday, April 15, 2015 1:08 AM GMT

"Wait..that sword! Is that the-" "Would you keep it down over there?!some of us are trying to make the perfect sandwhi-"Lina yelled from a window. She realized something was wrong. And more importantly.."Night Edge!" "Um..okay Gillimore. Just be careful wherever your going."Barbara turned to Tibble."Remorse and Joy? You know where they are?"She asked. RM grumbled... Aurora and Igniculus were happy!"That was delicious! Scrumptious! "Aurora smiled in delight. "Yeaaah..."The 8-bit heroes grumbled.
Metamerism
#160189345Wednesday, April 15, 2015 1:23 AM GMT

Well, BM only got one less than Aurora and Igniculus, so he wasn't too bad off. Better than RM, at least. "Alright, now that we've eaten, let's continue." The Ebon mage looked at Lina, annoyed. So many nuisances. She jumped back on the roof-tops, now that she had Night's Edge. "Listen, then, if you wish to hear. I am Vendetta, the Ebon Mage. I have come to advise you: turn back from this quest now. You cannot advert Zelregard's return." She looked at Night's Edge, then to Safrin. "However, I have an offer to you, Dying Star." She pointed at her. "We are both of the same sect. There is no reason we should be enemies. Join under me, and we can topple the lies the so call Glade has built up."
Thegravemind321
#160196738Wednesday, April 15, 2015 3:04 AM GMT

"Yes ma'am! "Aurora and Igniculus were ready! They and the others went to the other path since this one was a dead end. "What lies are you talking about?! You're the crazy one here!"Kumatora yelled. "You're not getting away! Flare arrow!" Lina had casted Ray Wind to fly out the open window and fire at Vendetta!
snakehunt
#160197572Wednesday, April 15, 2015 3:17 AM GMT

Tibble half nodded. "Jane, the armor of J-joy is in a meadow. She hates that the armor factions fight, and ignores them... Dirge, the armor of Remorse, stuck himself on a island... He doesn't really want to be bothered. He use to be a evil armor, so we might get him to h-help!" Tibble said.