PickachuGirl
#134098967Wednesday, May 14, 2014 1:28 AM GMT

i feel kinda unwanted
PickachuGirl
#134099934Wednesday, May 14, 2014 1:34 AM GMT

In the valley of the dolls we sleep, we sleep Got a hole inside of me, of me Born with a void, hard to destroy with love or hope Built with a heart, broken from the start And now I die slow
PickachuGirl
#134486775Sunday, May 18, 2014 3:03 AM GMT

http://37.media.tumblr.com/23f18e8c38fa673766de97aaac174fd8/tumblr_n5r08g3Xm01rro5cgo1_250.png
PickachuGirl
#134718294Wednesday, May 21, 2014 12:30 AM GMT

Sort of wonder why no one said a word Don't you like it on the sly? Don't you like it till it hurts? Have I been on your mind? What's a voice without a song? Something in your head you've been fighting all along im so bored wondering if rp will accept a remake of that old dream themed choice game i did. it never got that far but at least i had people join it. wonder if it would be the same today ghauefiiuadfuadfifvzdkjnjd
PickachuGirl
#134794554Thursday, May 22, 2014 1:54 AM GMT

someones made a personal stuff thread (pawz) heheh the invasion starts now
PawzKat
#134794672Thursday, May 22, 2014 1:56 AM GMT

I'm sure we can convince a few others to take up the moment. c;
PickachuGirl
#134794931Thursday, May 22, 2014 1:59 AM GMT

hehehehehehe of course ;) swwwag some dumb thing i wrote when i was bored idk what i was trying to do but also whoops curse words Simone wandered through the icy paths of hell, her eyes glassed over as she nearly slid on the slippery ground covered with frozen water. If it weren't for the fact that there wasn't actually pillers swagging all over, she might have probably fell down right on her face and broke her nose, but thankfully she was able to hold on with her slimber fingers, which weren't suitable to hold onto really anything! She was somewhat woosy, her skin feeling extremely warm despite all contact with the chilly air, the sweat on her face froze as it came out. Simone steadied herself, and her feet, allowing them to move albeit a little cautiously. She took baby steps as she left the pillar to go to the next one, spreading her arms out to balance herself. Simone prayed the eventual fall wouldn't result on her landing on her back and perhaps snapping it. Simone contiued walking on, her small steps began growing bigger, but still just as cautious. She almost cursed herself for attempting to come in such terrible, unmanuverable weather, but she can't stop now, as someone was waiting for her. Someone. Heh. She almost giggled at the small joke, but it seemed more like shiver in the thread of frostbite, still in her face even with the thick jacket with a hood covering the mess called her hair and her face. Simone needed to hurry, or she'll have to pay, a vauge statement given to her earlier, and she definetly didn't have enough money for that. "Uhg," she muttered, her tired eyes glancing at her back with empty eyes, her blond hair peaking out at the sudden movement.
PickachuGirl
#134795633Thursday, May 22, 2014 2:07 AM GMT

i only used the word swaggy because originally it had a really really bad word in it the title was a bad word and it was going to be something worse
PickachuGirl
#134816904Thursday, May 22, 2014 2:02 PM GMT

aya ivyria is probably east asian
PickachuGirl
#134819152Thursday, May 22, 2014 3:03 PM GMT

primadona girl, yeah, all i ever wanted was the world princesses and dragons. princess dragons should really draw kail starheart one of these days
PickachuGirl
#134886905Friday, May 23, 2014 2:52 PM GMT

wasdkeyboards(d0t)com tbh it would be really cool to have a mechanical keyboard with my blue budgie's face on it lisaman's gallant head will be immortalized in my most trusting companion i can ever have next to the computer mouse and the desktop itself.
PickachuGirl
#134972222Saturday, May 24, 2014 4:03 PM GMT

lets drink to the military the glass is empty faces to fill and cars to feed nothing can beat complete denial
PickachuGirl
#134984156Saturday, May 24, 2014 6:28 PM GMT

http://web.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=134976538 im not rlly good at running choice games i lost my flair for them years ago rip
PickachuGirl
#134985924Saturday, May 24, 2014 6:50 PM GMT

the real question is how did i get more than 10 people to participate in my choice games in the near 2009-2010 with worse writing than i do right now ???? tough economy
PickachuGirl
#134991902Saturday, May 24, 2014 8:01 PM GMT

many sheets of nina NAME: Nina Virume GENDER: Female AGE (IF HUMAN/DEMI-GOD): 19 PHYSICAL APPEARANCE: Nina has fluffy, green hair that are similar to feathers, except they're not. They're hair, they just look and feel like feathers, and are rather short, and literally poof everywhere. She has completely black eyes, without any white, but her nose and mouth are pretty much of the standard humans... Sorta. Her nose is a bit sharp and large, resembling a birds beak, and her lips are medium thickness, and curved. USUAL ATTIRE: A bird cosplay. Joking aside, she simply wears a white T-shirt, and a medium length, black skirt, with knee high boots. GOD OF? (IF GOD, DUH): memes SON/DAUGHTER OF? (IF DEMI-GOD): Goddess of Parrots OTHER: She happens to be a vegetarian, and often makes loud bird noises when frightened. Name: Nina Virume Age: 19 Gender: Female Physical Appearance: Nina has fluffy, green hair that are similar to feathers, except they're not. They're hair as she calls it, but they look and feel like feathers, and are rather short, literally poofing everywhere. She has completely black eyes, without any white visible, but her nose and mouth are pretty much of the standard humans... Sorta. Her nose is a bit sharp and large, resembling a birds beak, and her lips are medium thickness, and curved in a rather cute way. Her feet are the same size as a regular human, though they are talons instead. She has a set of two pairs of arms; one being wings that are clearly visible from out of space, and another being ones of regular arms, though her fingers are more of a bird; her hands are a regular human shape, and her thumb is one of a normal humans. Clothing: She simply wears a white, blank T-shirt, and a medium length black shirts. She has no shoes. Personality: Nina happens to be: As she is partly a parrot, she tends to be loud, and is actually able to make birdlike noises, often screaming, screetching, and singing when bored. She also tends to be sloppy and destructive, especially when bored as well, often breaking chairs and tables by chewing on them. She, despite her flaws, is extremely trusting and friendly to other birds, but is warey of humans, stretching her wings out as if to make herself bigger so they leave. Powers: She has the power of flight; as she is part bird. She also has the ability to see... er... Better, as she has bird eyes, she can see way more colors, and see more accurately even from father away. She's also way lighter because of her hollow bones, and more flexible than the average human, and has the ability to turn her head straight at her back. Weapons: A spear. Items: Bio: oh thank way. god . fight for freedom, i guess Name: Nina Vurrime Gender: Female Age: 17 Animal: Bird Animal Power: She has the power of flight; as she is part bird. She also has the ability to see... er... Better, as she has bird eyes, she can see way more colors, and see more accurately even from father away. She's also way lighter because of her hollow bones, and more flexible than the average human, and has the ability to turn her head straight at her back. Weapon: A spear, because parakeets have extremely long tails. Appearance: Nina has fluffy, green hair that are similar to feathers, except they're not. They're hair as she calls it, but they look and feel like feathers, and are rather short, literally poofing everywhere. She has completely black eyes, without any white visible, but her nose and mouth are pretty much of the standard humans... Sorta. Her feet are the same size as a regular human, though they are talons instead. She has a set of two pairs of arms; one being wings that are clearly visible from out of space, and another being ones of regular arms. She has brown skin. She simply wears a white, blank T-shirt, and a medium length black shirts. She has no shoes. Personality: Nina happens to be: As she is partly a parrot, she tends to be loud, and is actually able to make birdlike noises, often screaming, screetching, and singing when bored. She also tends to be sloppy and destructive, especially when bored as well, often breaking chairs and tables by chewing on them. She, despite her flaws, is extremely trusting and friendly. Transformation: She is forever a bird. Other: Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Sʜᴇᴇᴛ NAME: Nina Vurrime GENDER: Female AGE: 19 RACE: Beastman (parrot) NATIONALITY: Thismonian, currently. She wasn't born there, so. SKILLS: Flying, Hand-hand combat, Pickpocketing, Stealth APPEARANCE: Nina has fluffy, green hair that are similar to feathers, except they're not. They're hair as she calls it, but they look and feel like feathers, and are rather short, literally poofing everywhere. She has completely black eyes, without any white visible, but her nose and mouth are pretty much of the standard humans... Sorta. Her feet are the same size as a regular human, though they are talons instead. She has a set of two pairs of arms; one being wings that are clearly visible from out of space, and another being ones of regular arms. She has brown skin. PERSONALITY: Though is able to be very, very quiet, she tends to be loud when speaking in a non stealth situation, and is actually able to make birdlike noises. She also tends to be sloppy and destructive, especially when bored as well, often breaking chairs and tables by chewing on them. She is extremely trusting and friendly, though to people she thinks wouldn't hurt them, so is agressive to most of the guards. Nina is a very social person, and won't hesitate to follow or talk to the fellow prisoners, no matter the danger. Despite her amazingly colored feathers, she isn't very bright about planning, and only steal things either to survive, or because she's very interested in them. EXTRA: She picked up a pretty jewel she thought was pretty, and was eventually caught bonus something from an rp i was about to join but i decided not to CHARACTER FORM ~ Name : Astria Mavane Age : 28 Gender : Female Interests : Women, power, and money. And mail. Ashe? : nah Were you in a previous RP? : lol Bio : Bits of her history are missing, as it is mostly just boring normal stuff that isn't currently relevant. She lost her arm in some strange car crash, but got it back 14 years later in bionic form, but not after getting used to having a new arm. Astria works as a mail carrier, though is considered kind of obsolete since she's now in a space ship. Some might be revealed later. Appearance : Astria has a prosthetic left arm with a sharp hook on it, and extremely curly, messy brown hair that touches her shoulders. Her eyes are dark brown, and are the typical size for an adult woman. Her skin can be considered dark and she is about 5'11" tall, and has wide, athletic shoulders, with her prosthetic left arm and her regular arm attached. Personality : Astria's an alright person, she'd guess. Astria is also typically very sloppy as well, tends to not care about the messes she makes, and isn't very stylish. She also tends t The rest will be revealed later, I suppose. Other? : Other V.2? : scorpio pisces or somethin (PM me your ASHE.)
PickachuGirl
#135071394Sunday, May 25, 2014 5:13 PM GMT

PickachuGirl
#135071749Sunday, May 25, 2014 5:18 PM GMT

Name: Arax Leavian Moon: prospit Gender: Female Ag.e: 13 Birthday: 2000 Zodiac Symbol:who knows Appearance: She has a side pony to her right, thats to her stomach, and has a violet streak through it. Arax wears a jacket that reaches to above her, and a skirt that's kneelengh with white triming. SHe wears black stockings, and black dress shoes. Arax wears a neck choker that's gold with purple gem, and she never ever removes it. arax def doesnt have a nose ring what r u talking about persnoality: Arax is extremely childish, and silly. She tends to be really layed back and neutral about everything, and doesnt really care about anything much that isn't really fun to care about. She enjoys fingering and drawing with her tablet, though she isn't really good at it, and also likes talking to her online friends. insturment: Triangle Locati.on: island Character Bio: Your name is ARAX LEAVIAN, and boy do you love being WRESTLING. poker themed wrestler Chumhandle: frivolousLass Sylladex Fetch Modus*: ARM WRESTLING MODUS Strife Specibus**: PistolKind Starting Weapon: pistol Parent / Guardian: Any Pets?:sss she is witch of heart ___________________________ i found it the legendary
Tailsdahfox136
#135071859Sunday, May 25, 2014 5:19 PM GMT

I never knew this was you, Pikachu!
PickachuGirl
#135072703Sunday, May 25, 2014 5:31 PM GMT

the secrets out and it is free also i refound this got deleted rip Name: Marana Alayta Age: 7.3 Gender: Female Moon:derse Apppearance: CYN74VL.png Personality: marana is rather violent but she sometimes generally enjoy her friends company. she does try to sedate herself but it doenst work all that well most of the time and she always ends up seriously injuring someone in the end. she does jokingly tease others but it sometimes turns physical bullying she is apparently very storng and has the largest d in all of oreaclesutck Location: a large castle like structure on a cliff Bio: desu girl Trolltag: dautingPreceptor (just filler i think) Quirk: Types in perfect syntacx (this is all i have 4 an idea) Fetch Modus: Strife Specibus: rulerkind Starting Weapon: ruler title: prince of blood land Lusus:
PickachuGirl
#135148341Monday, May 26, 2014 12:57 PM GMT

Square in the face Sony spacecraft Hovering over like a third eye Why am I hovering over myself
Tailsdahfox136
#135157478Monday, May 26, 2014 3:20 PM GMT

Time is a big ball of wibbly wobbly wobbly wibble oompa loompa kinga kanga Lisa Nelly Patrick Stewart chicken sandwich timey wimey.... stuff.
PickachuGirl
#135158845Monday, May 26, 2014 3:38 PM GMT

dont do this to me tails
PickachuGirl
#135248101Tuesday, May 27, 2014 1:17 PM GMT

maybe when im really, really bored, i can do some sort of roleplay character draw session thing, maybe i'll livestream it? that would require a ton of free time aka in the summer. and it ends in june 17th. ugh i'll post a thread saying i'll do 8 character sketches and pick who i draw based on who's the most interesting and force people to be extra detailed with their appearance so i dont get stuff like : blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin, wears a dress, no shoes. because that literally tells me nothing
PickachuGirl
#135281439Tuesday, May 27, 2014 10:18 PM GMT

literal piss
PickachuGirl
#135334250Wednesday, May 28, 2014 1:43 PM GMT

everytime i see a really overpowered character get accepted i cringe in disgust and die a little inside