of     1   

nairb
#123176922Wednesday, January 15, 2014 5:46 AM GMT

Super TL:DR Version: Make ROBLOX 100%'able. TL:DR Version: How would you solve the problem of not being able to 100% Complete ROBLOX as a whole? Ah, the fabled 100%. Only the elite among gamers have ever achieved this, in other games. But ROBLOX was set up to not be like all of the cool games where 100% is possible at any time. As it is set up now, it is impossible to 100% ROBLOX. Even if you joined since ROBLOX The Merchant began selling items and you've mastered all skills in everything (a ROBLOXian Lightning Bruiser), one single mistake or some time off will ruin ROBLOX for you just a slight bit. Criteria for 100% completion on ROBLOX: Must have all items sold by ROBLOX the Merchant. Anything made by him, or the admins, and you must own it. User-made items do not count, unless they are all 10 iPads. I recommend you having Lifetime BC + TBC + OBC, for the 300 year benefit. Fame is optional. How would you solve the problem? Suggest away below. I tried to in the past as separate ideas, but I thought it would be better to ask the community and see what they would suggest.
LUBlasterBuilder
#123177076Wednesday, January 15, 2014 5:49 AM GMT

ROBLOX is a game developing social media economy simulator site, but not a campaign-based game with percentages of completion. This wouldn't have any significance in anything on ROBLOX, and would take precious time for programmers at ROBLOX to finish. No support, because it doesn't make any sense. ╔BlasterBuilder, the Nexus Race Ace and LEGO Universe Rebuilder═╝
nairb
#123187231Wednesday, January 15, 2014 2:31 PM GMT

@LUBlasterBuilder It technically would. Some users covet items from long ago that are unobtainable now. Define "precious" to you. If they had the time to create Price Floor, then they can create this.
TheoDel
#123187581Wednesday, January 15, 2014 2:47 PM GMT

I have no idea how this will help anyone. It just shows how much time and effort and hard-earned cash you've spent on the game. You can't complete ROBLOX, some places are social games causing this thread to be impossible.
nairb
#123225532Thursday, January 16, 2014 1:06 AM GMT

@Theodel Yes, I understand that there are user-made games that only serve as passive lobbies. Yes, I understand that there are people who don't care about or even know about ROBLOX The Merchant's items. But, there is a benefit. If you complete ROBLOX, you can have an economic advantage for the long-run.

of     1