of     1   

DBZfan1000
#123298884Friday, January 17, 2014 1:33 AM GMT

There should be a tribunal system like in the game League of Legends? So how does it work? Basically if you sign up for it you can review reports and choose whether you will agree to ban or not to ban, if there are more agrees then bans then that person will be banned, and you as the reviewer will get rewards for it (Some sort of hat or gear). So there will be 3 buttons on the right hand corner of the page, "Punish", "Pardon", and "Skip". First of all, the punish button is used when the reviewer thinks this person should be banned. The pardon button is used if the reviewer think the person shouldn't be banned. And the skip button is when the reviewer doesn't know what to pick. When you click any of those button a new report will appear for the reviewer to review. There will also be a time until the reviewer can start voting. Maybe give the reviewer 20-40 seconds to look at the report. after that set amount of time the reviewer can now vote. Within the time, the reviewer can still skip the report. And the reported player's name will be on the report, and the report comments. The report comments is what the reporter said about the player. Maybe like offensive language and above that it might have the additional comment like "This player was being racist to everyone and kept using the n word". And there should also be a report history, whether or not this player has been reported in the past and for what reason. Tips, any good tips would be on the bottom right hand corner of the page. It should show how a reviewer can punish, pardon, skip, etc. I have made a photo of what the page might look like on my google+ images profile, my username is "Bill Gulty" (Not my actual real name :P) But instead of naming it the tribunal, we need a different name. Any suggestions?
thomje112
#123299312Friday, January 17, 2014 1:38 AM GMT

Do you realize how abusive this could be? 1. Half of the ROBLOXians would just hit ban and keep going. 2. Hat and Gears for reporting a user have already been shot down, but I somehwat agree with that. As long as the hat is not this amazing hat that looks awesome. :P 3. We'd be banned for no reason, that, and ROBLOX has moderators for a reason, implementing this would probably cut down the work load to a point some might have to leave. No. Highly abusive. OT and RT would probably make it their mission to hit ban on every single thing.
DBZfan1000
#123299755Friday, January 17, 2014 1:43 AM GMT

You have to sign up though ;) Roblox admins will choose whether or not you should be apart of this or not, or maybe certain players that roblox trusts. Thank you for the feed back though. : )
MatthewPWNZ
#123299865Friday, January 17, 2014 1:44 AM GMT

I think this would be fair, but should only be a feature for trustworthy people (Like they could give a jurry badge?), not just some random kid who wishes he could be a troll. The person submitting the report should also be able to choose a punishment (ban for life, a few days, a week). If its voted yes, then it would go to actually moderators for further investigation. If voted no, its not worth their time.
thomje112
#123299883Friday, January 17, 2014 1:44 AM GMT

Well, then, maybe. However, if ROBLOX won't even negotiate volunteer mods, which would do exactly this, only this has a voting system, ROBLOX implementing this would be interesting to see, they don't 'trust' most. :P
tefraz
#123299911Friday, January 17, 2014 1:44 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]

of     1