of     1   

kidsun
#123629886Monday, January 20, 2014 8:47 PM GMT

During the entire day, I've entered games and realized the servers we're hacked. The one I noticed most was Natural Disaster Survival. Someone put inappropriate pictures of women as skyboxes. One was where blocks we're killing us. Another was the map was entirely flooded. I propose a Anti-Exploit Script to be implemmented into every game. This script/program would keep several games safe from the doings of hackers. I'm sure much of the community is also fed up with hacking, and I really wanted to give a suggestion to help our community. Thank you for your time and consideration.
acebatonfan
#123630129Monday, January 20, 2014 8:49 PM GMT

Elaborate on this anti-exploiter script. Computers cannot receive an "exploiter script" command without knowing the main components of it. Does it prevent people with non-ROBLOX processes on their computer from entering games? Does it prohibit certain processes from running with ROBLOX? Will it prevent ROBLOX studio from being used to play games?
marblemaster
#123630332Monday, January 20, 2014 8:52 PM GMT

Impossible Even if this was implemented the exploiters would find a loophole and exploit that
FrostVeins88
#123631438Monday, January 20, 2014 9:04 PM GMT

The best that can be done is stop them for the moment, delaying the onslaught. Where there is a will, hackers and exploiters will find a way. The development team for ROBLOX is always working at patching each exploit and trying to foresee new ones. It's an ever-present battle, I'm sure they're working their hardest at trying to figure out how to delay this onslaught of hackers and exploiters. -=Have a nice day!=-

of     1