chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

marblemaster
#123727703Wednesday, January 22, 2014 12:14 AM GMT

@ttt You're an idiot. They are CURRENTLY paying for that feature.
Jurok
#123727768Wednesday, January 22, 2014 12:15 AM GMT

"Also when BC object to things like this and say: "I paid for this or that feature" Well I got BC once, shouldn't I have my features? Heh." Oh man, I'm laughing. You keep features if you keep the membership. If you don't keep paying, you don't keep the membership, which means you lose features. It's how it works. j-frame
david89091
#123728030Wednesday, January 22, 2014 12:18 AM GMT

Lolno. What do you think roblox is? A democracy?
egoself
#123729392Wednesday, January 22, 2014 12:33 AM GMT

The whole point of NBC is to be unfair. ROBLOX is letting NBCers play for free, but whenever a NBCer joins a game, it cost ROBLOX money. Just be grateful with what you have and stop complaining...
TheCurrencyExchange
#123731412Wednesday, January 22, 2014 12:53 AM GMT

@Qwertys, "Whenever a NBCer joins a game, it costs ROBLOX money." Did you even read the title? It told you that this would actually be profitable for ROBLOX. This was backed up by what's in the post. If you want to disprove a point, you need to disprove what backs it up. "Just be grateful with what you have and stop complaining..." This is a suggestion, backed up by several points, not a complaint. Me complaining would be saying ROBLOX is being greedy. At no place did I state that I thought ROBLOX was being greedy.
spacegang
#123731599Wednesday, January 22, 2014 12:55 AM GMT

@allWNTS'ers find another reason why you would support this without the freaking wnts, anyways support.
AccessibleMrStealth
#123734332Wednesday, January 22, 2014 1:21 AM GMT

Your proposition is interesting and your arguments compelling. However, your idea is fundamentally flawed. Limited items in the hands of NBC players are not a problem. In fact, they are beneficial, because it increases the value and decreases the supply. "Although some BCs may argue they paid for those features, they would be greatly enhanced with everyone being able to use them as there would be more people to trade with, plus your daily Robux would be worth more." BC players DID pay for the trade system. Why should have to pay when others get to use it for free? Having a large enough pool of traders is not a problem. There are plenty of people willing to trade. Having daily robux worth more is actually a problem. Since robux and tickets are the only currencies, they vary directly with each other. If the value of robux goes up, the value of tickets goes down. Less valuable tickets means game developers have less incentive to make good games, and fewer people are drawn to Roblox. It also discourages the core aspect of Roblox, building. Read more here: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=120397147 "I don't see why they made trading BC only in the first place. It was considered greedy and was likely unprofitable. " Trading is BC because Roblox operates on a 'freemium' business model. Joining is free, but you are encouraged to buy premium features. Giving trade system access to only BC players increases the incentive to buy BC, and BC purchases are the main source of Roblox's income. Having the trade system for everyone reduces that incentive to buy BC. So what if it's greedy? Roblox is a corporation. Their main objective is to make money. "So, what are your thoughts? Should NBC be able to trade?" NBC should be able to trade, but with many restrictions. Only ex-BCers can sell/trade items. They can only sell/trade the items they have when they were BC, and cannot trade or sell any new ones they obtain. It allows new limiteds to circulate but also does not give NBC players too many privileges. For example, say a BC player has limited items #1, 2, and 3. Then their BC expires. They can sell these items, as long as they were owned during the period that the player had BC. However, they cannot sell any new limited items they buy after their BC expires. They can trade items 1, 2, and 3, but if they trade them for 4, 5, and 6 after their BC expires, they cannot trade items 4, 5, and 6. This is so they cannot keep BC privileges as an NBC player.
TheCurrencyExchange
#123746253Wednesday, January 22, 2014 3:23 AM GMT

Bump
Despairus
#123746925Wednesday, January 22, 2014 3:31 AM GMT

Also when BC object to things like this and say: "I paid for this or that feature" It makes me laugh, because they didnt pay for it. If the case is OBC, then they begged their rich parents to pay for it, if on the other hand you have a job then shouldnt be playing a kids game like roblox in the first place. ;3 Btw, support.
TheCurrencyExchange
#123749827Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:02 AM GMT

Oh, didn't see your post, Accessable. I'll break it down. "Limited items in the hands of NBC players are not a problem. In fact, they are beneficial, because it increases the value and decreases the supply." You're missing the other side here-the NBC being the additional demand that balances the scales. "BC players DID pay for the trade system. Why should have to pay when others get to use it for free?" Because, as I said, their daily Robux will be worth more, balancing the scale. "Having a large enough pool of traders is not a problem. There are plenty of people willing to trade." That's like saying "We have plenty of people in our group. Lets not let anyone else in because we have enough." With traders, there can never be too many. Trade hangout can never be too busy. As a currency trader, if millions more people poured in and started trading, it would make my life easier because there'd be more people, everyone's offers would be done faster, ect. "Having daily robux worth more is actually a problem." OK, I accept that now. If we went with one of the things you suggested in your thread (BC loyality bonus), then this would hopefully balance the scale keeping the paying members happy. "So what if it's greedy? Roblox is a corporation. Their main objective is to make money." I never said it was greedy, just it was pictured as greedy. If your company is seen as greedy, then people are going to stop coming to you. Of course I have a different opinion on what should be changed. All the limits shouldn't apply. This on its own would upset and annoy paying members, further damage the ticket but we balance everything with the loyality bonus being brought back.
royalben10
#123751008Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:16 AM GMT

no support. whatsoever. Im not talking about how we paid for bc, butt he fact that with this there would be NO bc perks besides robux, which is hardly a perk. NBC has enough perks as it is, you don't need to trade to post comments, or play games. if you want to trade so much, buy bc for 6 dollars.
TheCurrencyExchange
#123751917Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:28 AM GMT

Royal, you would still have the following perks over NBC: Ad free. Sell gamepasses, shirts and pants. Virtual hat for signing up. Bonus gear. Creating badges. BC Beta Features. Personal Servers and Mega Places. And you'd also have the loyality bonus brought back, practically for no price. You would still be able to trade and there would be an even larger pool of traders to trade with. And the NBCs would have to work a lot harder than you to succeed. I don't get why you'd be so mad, you'll still have a great advantage over NBC.
spIashes
#123753891Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:54 AM GMT

Support.
Espithel
#123754293Wednesday, January 22, 2014 5:00 AM GMT

The main reason why NBCers can't trade is because of one very simple stereotype: Pure NBCers (NBCers that have never bought BC) very rarely have profitable limiteds worth trading or selling. It's pretty much pointless for NBCers to have it. They would never use it. And yes, it's a good idea business-wise to stop NBCers from it. Lost BC? Want to sell that really expensive limited you got when you had it? Buy it again.
RealityNexus
#123758737Wednesday, January 22, 2014 6:49 AM GMT

"It's pretty much pointless for NBCers to have it. They would never use it." I would I want to get rid of a Limited gear and a LimitedU hat I have
Espithel
#123780817Wednesday, January 22, 2014 7:32 PM GMT

@Rios: Have you ever bought BC? I'm talking about the pure NBCers here, the people who haven't bought BC. And, it's just about pointless for them to trade.
AccessibleMrStealth
#123806447Thursday, January 23, 2014 12:42 AM GMT

"'Limited items in the hands of NBC players are not a problem. In fact, they are beneficial, because it increases the value and decreases the supply.' You're missing the other side here-the NBC being the additional demand that balances the scales." What scales does it balance? If they want to recirculate items by buying BC, that's their choice. If they don't, that's also their choice. How does this create more demand for the item? "'BC players DID pay for the trade system. Why should have to pay when others get to use it for free?' Because, as I said, their daily Robux will be worth more, balancing the scale." That doesn't outweigh the fact that NBC is getting for free a paid service. It also hurts Roblox. The trade system is a premium service and a main reason people buy BC. Giving it to NBC removes a major reason people buy BC, and thus removes a major part of Roblox's revenue. "'Having a large enough pool of traders is not a problem. There are plenty of people willing to trade.' That's like saying "We have plenty of people in our group. Lets not let anyone else in because we have enough." With traders, there can never be too many. Trade hangout can never be too busy. As a currency trader, if millions more people poured in and started trading, it would make my life easier because there'd be more people, everyone's offers would be done faster, ect." I see your point. But Roblox doesn't want to expand trading to everyone. They want people to pay for the premium service because it's a major source of their revenue. Support customized BC: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=89560430
SinisterBilk
#123807233Thursday, January 23, 2014 12:51 AM GMT

this is WNTS ! ROBLOX gives benifites to those who pay. Although I would like this, ROBLOX would never do it. ~Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.~ Dr. Seuss
HeyIts1x1x1x1
#123808547Thursday, January 23, 2014 1:05 AM GMT

Support :/
Astreastela
#123811768Thursday, January 23, 2014 1:37 AM GMT

support...
likeCarter
#132643250Sunday, May 04, 2014 2:41 AM GMT

bumppy
NoobifiedMichael
#132646716Sunday, May 04, 2014 3:15 AM GMT

Great idea!
Iamawesom
#132651234Sunday, May 04, 2014 4:04 AM GMT

@Javeman I paid for my BC when I had it. I saved my money for getting straight A's and my chore money. I worked for my money. And don't use the excuse that the money was given to me from my parents. By that logic the US treasury owns us all. Not all OBC people begged their parents, my brother saved his money and bought it with HIS money.
Slydexia
#132651909Sunday, May 04, 2014 4:12 AM GMT

Ok, now explain why you want to trade items so badly but you don't want to pay a small $6 a month to do so.
likeCarter
#132724708Sunday, May 04, 2014 8:35 PM GMT

Screw WNTS

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2