dannygopher123
#123751213Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:19 AM GMT

I won't share at all.
fourthandgoal
#123751262Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:20 AM GMT

The trouble I have right now is keeping my scholarship this semester by getting A's in calc II and data structures
camodude10
#123751411Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:21 AM GMT

Rune you're not troubled at all
xtremegaming
#123751419Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:21 AM GMT

i think he means troubled as in people who are on roblox all the time and obsessed with it there's some of those here
camodude10
#123751485Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:22 AM GMT

*sir
Islesllah
#123751575Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:24 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
tgross25
#123751887Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:28 AM GMT

rune is bully
HarperOfTheFreeNorth
#123751975Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:29 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
SenhorFroob
#123752620Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:36 AM GMT

@xtreme OHHH if that's what rune means then I possibly know...
bubbleduck
#123752762Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:38 AM GMT

Trouble... Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble Trouble been doggin' my soul since the day I was born Worry... Worry, worry, worry, worry Worry just will not seem to leave my mind alone We'll I've been... saved by a woman I've been... saved by a woman I've been... saved by a woman She won't let me go She won't let me go now She won't let me go She won't let me go now Trouble... Oh, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble Feels like every time I get back on my feet she come around and knock me down again Worry... Oh, worry, worry, worry, worry Sometimes I swear it feels like this worry is my only friend We'll I've been saved... by a woman I've been saved... by a woman I've been saved... by a woman She won't let me go She won't let me go now She won't let me go She won't let me go now Oh..., Ahhhh.... Ohhhh She good to me now She gave me love and affection She good tell me now She gave me love and affection I Said I love her Yes I love her I said I love her I said I love... She good to me now She's good to me She's good to me
CheeseyMacral
#123752970Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:41 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
LordTinfailFinfail
#123755724Wednesday, January 22, 2014 5:23 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Texafy
#190855959Friday, June 10, 2016 4:55 AM GMT

still relevant
vikingsfan397alt
#190856039Friday, June 10, 2016 4:57 AM GMT

Trouble... Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble Trouble been doggin' my soul since the day I was born Worry... Worry, worry, worry, worry Worry just will not seem to leave my mind alone We'll I've been... saved by a woman I've been... saved by a woman I've been... saved by a woman She won't let me go She won't let me go now She won't let me go She won't let me go now Trouble... Oh, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble Feels like every time I get back on my feet she come around and knock me down again Worry... Oh, worry, worry, worry, worry Sometimes I swear it feels like this worry is my only friend We'll I've been saved... by a woman I've been saved... by a woman I've been saved... by a woman She won't let me go She won't let me go now She won't let me go She won't let me go now Oh..., Ahhhh.... Ohhhh She good to me now She gave me love and affection She good tell me now She gave me love and affection I Said I love her Yes I love her I said I love her I said I love... She good to me now She's good to me She's good to me
bookface6
#190856076Friday, June 10, 2016 4:57 AM GMT

"i only have one thing on my disciplinary record (from 5TH GRADE)" WE NEED ANSWERS
jimbobucky50
#190856092Friday, June 10, 2016 4:58 AM GMT

""i only have one thing on my disciplinary record (from 5TH GRADE)"" lmao also honored to be on sir's "not troubled" list from 2014
perrandude
#190856290Friday, June 10, 2016 5:02 AM GMT

my parents' cars are old as hell lol what was i saying. only my car is new @book i was doing safety patrol (if you don't know what that means, ask) and some kid i knew called me a fat(a-word) and i told him to kill himself next day, he goes to the office, vice principal suspends me for 2 days
CheeseyMacral
#190856717Friday, June 10, 2016 5:10 AM GMT

can rune release his troubled teens list cause i'm on there Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
perrandude
#190857144Friday, June 10, 2016 5:19 AM GMT

^ oh yeah for sure lol
DeadMan253
#190857211Friday, June 10, 2016 5:21 AM GMT

i was doing safety patrol (if you don't know what that means, ask) and some kid i knew called me a fat(a-word) and i told him to kill himself i mean duh
WingerCrusher
#207831934Saturday, January 21, 2017 7:29 PM GMT

Is this still true today?
Ithesportsbomb
#207832844Saturday, January 21, 2017 7:38 PM GMT

how was i not on your list sir
deathrange07
#207833183Saturday, January 21, 2017 7:41 PM GMT

Trouble... Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble Trouble been doggin' my soul since the day I was born Worry... Worry, worry, worry, worry Worry just will not seem to leave my mind alone We'll I've been... saved by a woman I've been... saved by a woman I've been... saved by a woman She won't let me go She won't let me go now She won't let me go She won't let me go now Trouble... Oh, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble Feels like every time I get back on my feet she come around and knock me down again Worry... Oh, worry, worry, worry, worry Sometimes I swear it feels like this worry is my only friend We'll I've been saved... by a woman I've been saved... by a woman I've been saved... by a woman She won't let me go She won't let me go now She won't let me go She won't let me go now Oh..., Ahhhh.... Ohhhh She good to me now She gave me love and affection She good tell me now She gave me love and affection I Said I love her Yes I love her I said I love her I said I love... She good to me now She's good to me She's good to me "To go into this question of what is death, what lies beyond death...all that becomes rather meaningless if you don't know how to live." - J. Krishnamurti -:- RIP Koolboy123, Oct. 1, 1992-Apr. 27, 2016 ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
TotallyNotCap
#207833347Saturday, January 21, 2017 7:43 PM GMT

VezzieOG
#207833476Saturday, January 21, 2017 7:45 PM GMT