of     1   

EuroLX
#123804614Thursday, January 23, 2014 12:22 AM GMT

IDEA #1 Birthday Present Every year your character gets a birthday present! Something as simple as a visor.(ROBLOX will create 1 hat/gear per year and during that year once you reach your join date you will get that hat or gear.)How will this help? Well, ROBLOX you always want people to verify there accounts. A way to do so is by saying IF you verify your ROBLOX account you will achieve this happy birthday present every year. (You could also add christmas/halloween presents, for verified accounts).(A way to get people doing it, make the 1st birthday present something good but not too good, like a fedora or something. If people see a good starting item they will verify there accounts)In order to get the present you need to be ONLINE your join date. IDEA #2 Discounts After a certain amount of years in ROBLOX or amount of purchases that person will have a discount on ROBLOX. Think of it like Eb Games system. After a certain amount of purchases they get 5% off of items (NOT LIMITEDS) and after getting 2x more purchases you get 10% off and so on... OR After playing 2 years and a half you get 5% off and after 5 years you get 10% off. IDEA #3 The owner of a template can sell the uniform template. Unfortunately I could not post all my ideas because of ROBLOX blocked them. But I emailed them. MORE IDEAS COMING SOON! Thank you for your time! If there was any idea that you would like to see please do say support and the idea #. If I copied anyone else's idea I am sorry, I looked at some to make sure I did not copy them. Thanks again! -Daniel
Zanuka
#123806690Thursday, January 23, 2014 12:45 AM GMT

1 eh 2 no 3 wot
SirDetective
#123806756Thursday, January 23, 2014 12:46 AM GMT

I would rather get more places.
EuroLX
#123807417Thursday, January 23, 2014 12:53 AM GMT

The 3 there are my 3 worst I had 8 total but ye, you know ROBLOX.
EuroLX
#123807515Thursday, January 23, 2014 12:54 AM GMT

IDEA #4 Auctions: Add a new section to ROBLOX that allows people to auction off accounts,clothing/clothing templates,groups, limiteds, off sale items and so on..The owner of the item sets the auction for a starting price, and ending date. After Purchase the buyer will now own the thing that was auctioned and the seller will no longer have it.(Roblox gets a certain % of the money like clothing)
EuroLX
#123807613Thursday, January 23, 2014 12:55 AM GMT

IDEA #5 Selling Groups 1)The Owner of the group can set a price on it, ANYONE that is CURRENTLY in the group may purchase it for the owners price.(Roblox gets a certain % of the money like clothing) 2) If the owner wants to sell it to someone specific, someone who already made an offer, the owner would be able to write the name of the persons name and enter the price. That person will receive a message saying, The owner of This Clan has given you the opportunity to purchase this group for this much money do you accept? (The owner will be able to have an expiration date for that offer but will be able to cancel it at anytime.) 3)Auctions View 1st Idea for more info
EuroLX
#123807723Thursday, January 23, 2014 12:56 AM GMT

IDEA #6 -Buying limiteds/accounts/groups/off sale items and so on... with Paypal 1)The owner of the account can chose to link he's/her's Paypal account to ROBLOX. When linked he/she will have access to purchase limiteds,groups,accounts,clothing,templates and so on. AS LONG AS BOTH BUYER AND SELLER HAVE THEIR PAYPAL LINKED.
EuroLX
#123807804Thursday, January 23, 2014 12:57 AM GMT

IDEA #7 Selling OFF SALE items! 1) The owner of the off sale item can sell it at the price that he wishes. Example: I sell my Black Iron Bucket for 10k a person buys it I will no longer have possession of the item but the buyer will.(Gamble for the seller) (Roblox gets a certain % of the money like clothing) 2) Auctions (For more info view 1st Idea) I can't post the last one, it Will not let me.
EuroLX
#123808215Thursday, January 23, 2014 1:01 AM GMT

What about those ideas?
EuroLX
#123816843Thursday, January 23, 2014 2:26 AM GMT

mhm
charlieandboomer
#123818136Thursday, January 23, 2014 2:39 AM GMT

get out. Please.
marblemaster
#123825279Thursday, January 23, 2014 3:58 AM GMT

get out. Please. [2]              ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)             ⊂  つ              (つ ノ               (ノ      \      ☆              |     ☆           (⌒ ⌒ヽ   /     \  (´⌒  ⌒  ⌒ヾ   /       (’⌒ ; ⌒   ::⌒  )

of     1