of     1   

Tuemmy101
#124185951Monday, January 27, 2014 11:09 AM GMT

I know it's kind of random to put all those very different games together, but I play them (not all of them) and wanted to open this up to a fairly wide waaateverrr. I'm tired and can't think of the right words to use. This is just a quick post... do what the title says if you know what's a waste of time for you. Oh, yeah, I have only played Skyrim in the Elder Scrolls, haven't played Wars in Halo, and haven't played IV in Assassin's Creed. I also haven't beat III in AC. let us begin even though im not qualified to do this :( oh wait. If you'd like, please do give an explanation for why this is the worst game or why this is the best. you don't have to, but I'd appreciate it. OH ALSO THIS IS FOR OPINIONS NOT FOR TRUTH. it's a personal opinion, k? okay go Halo: Halo 2. I love the setting, you being on Earth. I love the first the missions the best because it's simple with just Covenant. It's so fun. It's also the first and only game where you were with the Covenant. Yes, you ally with them in 3, but at first, it was only the Elites. I think so, anyway... story line for me is hard to follow. In 2, you can also play as Arbiter, working with Hunters and Elites, which is super cool and fun. Originally, I only had 2 & CE because I didn't have an Xbox 360 yet, just an Xbox. I constantly replayed the missions in this game. Awesome, AWESOME game. Halo: Reach. The campaign was just full of fun. Every mission was full of adventure, excitement, exploration, and general fun. The story, I admit, wasn't as good as some, but definitely wasn't bad. It was pretty good with them defending Reach against the Covenant. It was great how there were no sentinels, flood, or anything else. Just plain and simple. Kill the Covenant. Great. No confusing story like the others. Except the thing with the package at the end and where Jun went. I just think the game is really fun. It was fairly easy and incredibly fun. Halo 3. This campaign seems more exciting than the others. I think this is the game with the best music. Or maybe that was 2. Yeah, 2. Some of the missions had great scenery and awesome battles. Like when you flew the hornets (they were hornets, right?) up and fought the banshees/phantoms. Or when you took the hornets again to destroy the two scarabs. Difficult, but intense (I consider intensity in video games a good thing). Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. I have this higher than the original because it has better graphics, terminals, achievements ('cause it's on 360, not original Xbox), and skulls. This little review will be talking not about how it's the anniversary. Just about the campaign, like the others. Now, then... This game. This game is awesome. i loved the introduction to the Flood. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ._. Halo: Combat Evolved. I'M SO SORRY FATHER I DISAPPOINTED YOU. no more reviews. thats stOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOpid. just ranks now. cuz like I said... I'm tired :/ Halo 3: ODST. Awesome game. Story is great and, on my opinion, the best out of all games. It's way different than the others. I love this game and I don't think it deserves a lot of the hate its getting. I don't get the hate, either. Why hate? You think the story line is bad? because it's diffrerent? because you're not a super tall super human cyborg spartan guy? i don't know. love dis game and the audio transcript story is really good. Halo 4. honestly didn't like it much. story like was so hard to understand and follow without constant use of the wiki page. still don't understand this game completely. i don't like what 343 did to halo and i don't think i will play halo 5 or further games. i am looking forward to Destiny by bungie and it's disappointing that they left. i liked bungie better but.. i don't hate 343. just not my thing i guess :/. Halo: Wars. never played it and won't for a long time. it's not a proper halo game. i already know it's the worst without playing it :/. i know a bit about it, don't care to play. NOW FOR ASSASSIN'S CREED :D. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Just a guess. i haven't played, but I'm guessing it's the best game so far... Assassin's Creed II. this game is really good. i love the story and i love you. just kidding i don't even know you! YOU FREAK!!! GET OFF THIS FORUM NOW YOU BEAST. oh but i kid... this game is brilliant!!!! Assassin's Creed. i love it so freaking much i cry everytime. <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. i lov it! good story good everything STFU Assassin's Creed Revelations. i don't hate this game. it's the most hated game and it's really not that bad. please, go play it. it's awesome and i love it, too. Assassin's Creed III. I've barely played this game. I don't dislike it so far, though.... NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE BEST OUT OF ALL THE BUNCH... just kidding -_-. elder scrolls watever... The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. this game is my favourite game ever. seriously literally practically basically (STFU IDIOT!!!!!! >:OOOOOOOOOOOOO) my favourite game ever... no joke. love it. huge game with PEE PEE :DDDDDDDDDDD. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. just a guess... The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. just a guess i guess The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall. like i said, I've only played Skyrim... The Elder Scrolls I: Arena. I heard this game had bad and uncustomizable controls with lag or lots of bugs/glitches. But I really wanted to play it because it's FREAKING ENORMOUS. You can go to Elsweyr and Black Marsh and visit Winterhold before it was destroyed :DDDDD. I wanna play it cuz you can explore all of Tamriel.
SkyscratchZX
#124187224Monday, January 27, 2014 12:26 PM GMT

ITT: op guesses how bad games he has never played are
Rayet_Merlin
#124187439Monday, January 27, 2014 12:40 PM GMT

Once I noticed OP trailing off into assumptions I stopped reading.
mikeyman12ash
#124189664Monday, January 27, 2014 2:17 PM GMT

"Halo: Wars. never played it and won't for a long time. it's not a proper halo game. i already know it's the worst without playing it :/. i know a bit about it, don't care to play." if shooting at aliens yourself in near certain-death circumstances with random unexplained deaths and explosions everywhere is what defines a "proper Halo game" then I feel ashamed to be part of the Halo community. ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴡ, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴡ
HanskyZ
#124190860Monday, January 27, 2014 2:55 PM GMT

i dont think that op's very bright
Tuemmy101
#124354497Wednesday, January 29, 2014 11:15 AM GMT

Insult me all you want, this is a thread for people to actually rank. You do realize you're just here to post insults against the poster, right? Do I care? No. Why even post them? Do you expect your comments to have some kind of negative effect on me to the point where I apologize for my stupidity and start crying or something? Four people have posted here and all of you failed to do what the thread is here for. It's really not that hard, guys. Try a bit harder next time.
flawlesszelda
#124354763Wednesday, January 29, 2014 11:36 AM GMT

WATCH OUT YOU GUYS, WE HAVE AN AD HOMINEM OVER HERE! i already know it's the worst Halo: Wars was actually one of the best strategy games I have ever played. Eis din ouff hrt pan die mcjagger.
mikeyman12ash
#124354831Wednesday, January 29, 2014 11:43 AM GMT

"Halo: Wars was actually one of the best strategy games I have ever played." For Halo it wasn't a bad "strategy" game there are definitely way better than it though ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴡ, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴡ

of     1