of     1   

NMSVikings
#124420619Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:17 AM GMT

This committee consists of approving what we will recognize as "sports" that represent our nation. It will be made up of people who are very ro-sport smart and understand what will be a successful sport and what sports will fall and easily die. Only 8 people will be accepted to the committee form: Name: Why you believe you should be on this committee?: What are your past ro-sports experiences?: Have you ran any leagues?(finished 1+ seasons): Favorite ro-sport: Extra stuff 2 look good yaboy add here:
nintendo566
#124420718Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:19 AM GMT

Name: nin Why you believe you should be on this committee?: yolo What are your past ro-sports experiences?: various sports Have you ran any leagues?(finished 1+ seasons): yes Favorite ro-sport: asslicking Extra stuff 2 look good yaboy add here: i failed pre algebra in 7th grade "Any pitcher who deliberately throws at a batter's head is a Communist."--Alvin Dark, manager, San Francisco Giants.
courageousblackwind
#124420783Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:19 AM GMT

Name: cour Why you believe you should be on this committee?: I believe I can give a realistic fun environment What are your past ro-sports experiences?: ro-football,ro-soccer,ro-hockey and ro-lax Have you ran any leagues?(finished 1+ seasons): No. Favorite ro-sport: ro-soocer Extra stuff 2 look good yaboy add here: I am somewhat mature and have a solid knowledge on sports.
nintendo566
#124420850Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:21 AM GMT

did i make cut "Any pitcher who deliberately throws at a batter's head is a Communist."--Alvin Dark, manager, San Francisco Giants.
VezzieOG
#124420911Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:21 AM GMT

Name: Vez Why you believe you should be on this committee?: I am good with helping and running sports efficiently. What are your past ro-sports experiences?: Hockey, Football, Baseball, Basketball, and Racing Have you ran any leagues?(finished 1+ seasons): Yes Favorite ro-sport: Hockey Extra stuff 2 look good yaboy add here: I can help extend the life of the league/sport and am good at brainstorming ideas,
N3wera
#124420949Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:22 AM GMT

Name:New Why you believe you should be on this committee?: Because I love ro sports and they are my life olol What are your past ro-sports experiences?: Been playing baseball, football, and hoops since '09 Have you ran any leagues?(finished 1+ seasons): no Favorite ro-sport: Baseball Extra stuff 2 look good yaboy add here: $
privatezach
#124421149Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:25 AM GMT

Name: Pri Why you believe you should be on this committee?: Because I am Pri What are your past ro-sports experiences?: RAAAHL, um most SF leagues in the last 3 years Have you ran any leagues?(finished 1+ seasons): Yes, Ro-SHL Favorite ro-sport: Puck Hockey, ball hockey, baseball Extra stuff 2 look good yaboy add here: I am pri
dannygopher123
#124421179Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:26 AM GMT

form: Name: Danny Why you believe you should be on this committee?: I really understand ro sports and its fun and I will not be to harsh on anybody. I also really like real life sports and follow a lot in real life What are your past ro-sports experiences?: Many Hockey leages since 12 Football since early 12 some ro basketball and some baseball Have you ran any leagues?(finished 1+ seasons): no Favorite ro-sport: hockey ">iowa >athletics lol ya'll just a bunch of crapeyes" -mega
nonrugsalt
#124421348Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:28 AM GMT

form: Name: nonrugsalt Why you believe you should be on this committee?: i have a large amount of ro sports over the years that would contribute well What are your past ro-sports experiences?: played ro sports for 4 years: hockey, soccer, baseball, and small amounts of football and basketball Have you ran any leagues?(finished 1+ seasons): no, ive always owned successful teams Favorite ro-sport: hockey Extra stuff 2 look good yaboy add here: i like noob seals #webermvp
rockstar7734
#124433983Thursday, January 30, 2014 1:02 PM GMT

form: Name: Rockstar7734 Why you believe you should be on this committee?: Because I can get us gold. What are your past ro-sports experiences?: Lax,Hockey Soccer Football. Have you ran any leagues?(finished 1+ seasons): No :/ Favorite ro-sport: Hockey Extra stuff 2 look good yaboy add here: I am cool "I don't really care how we done it, we done it." - Jaromir Jagr

of     1