of     1   

meetscout123
#124618540Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:08 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
GenericallyNamed
#124629412Sunday, February 02, 2014 12:13 AM GMT

The people who say that are morons, and very ignorant. Some dude commented on a Minecraft meets roblox videa by Maxxz (on his youtube account, Maxxz works for ROBLOX) said that ROBLOX was was a crappy horrible minecraft makeoff for babies. The comment got like, 25 replies about what a moron he was... Can you believe people these days? So stupid. :l Oh btw, wrong forum. :P
TooMuchRice
#124646046Sunday, February 02, 2014 3:08 AM GMT

It is impossible to compare Roblox and Minecraft. I have both of the games, and I think they are both great games in the genre. Comparing different genres will get you no were. People who also say that one game is better then the other aren't right. It is their opinion, and I bet there are like 20 other people saying that the other game is better, so you might as well not even bring this topic up, because it is a never ending question.
Goldenclaw55
#124651067Sunday, February 02, 2014 4:01 AM GMT

Agreed. Most people who fight on the internet about anything are just ignorant people, who want to tell the world that their idea is right, and it's the only one important. The fact is, the world is a very complex place, and no matter how vast, people are always being social. This can cause problems, because everyone has their own opinion. It is worthless to fight over who is right, because both sides are the correct one. You can like minecraft better, or like roblox better, it's a matter of perspective. I have both games, I think they are both great. It is really worthless, and will have no benefit to either side to fight over which is better. There will always be three sides to a story, one perspective, another perspective, and the truth. (BTW wrong fourm)

of     1