Yukimex
#124725306Sunday, February 02, 2014 11:12 PM GMT

(Come, join.)
lizzy6695
#124725358Sunday, February 02, 2014 11:13 PM GMT

Marked. It's a good show. It kind of made me mad though. Basically though if you watch episode 15 you get a complete summary from 1 to 14. I think it's episode 15. idk.
KnownSonata
#124727634Sunday, February 02, 2014 11:34 PM GMT

We go through like five of these per month, but whatever. Name: Andrei Rață Age: 17 Gender: Male Personality: Andrei is very calm, and very rarely stressed. He is seldom interested in the idea of being competitive if he does not have to be. However, when in a life-or-death scenario, Andrei is a masterful problem-solver and an extremely practical thinker. His brain is very characteristically scientific and practical. to say nothing of action-oriented. Boredom and inactivity will take its toll on his sanity, however, making Andrei a bit of a blood-knight. Andrei is cursed with the fact that he does not believe in or follow rules and regulations. He avoids things that restrict his ability to "do his own thing" like the plague. Most of the time, people tend not to mind (as he is pretty skilled at doing what he needs to do when he is working on his own,) but this has led to issues with military authorities. Appearance: Andrey stands at exactly six feet and weighs around 70kg. He sports a round face, dark blonde hair, high cheekbones, and exotic-looking pale-blue eyes -- a result of his mixed Asian and Slavic descent. His lips are chiseled and are almost perpetually shut. Andrey is fairly well-built, and has a tendency to remain slim. Prior to enlistment, his wardrobe consisted only of very casual outfits, leading many to perceive him as being very lazy and uninterested in his appearance; his rugged, toned body suggests otherwise, however. Clothes(Nothing needed to be added except the trainee uniform. Any accessories fall under here): Normal ol' trainee uniform Titan Shifter? If so describe.. snow(or sand): Nope Which district are you from?: Shiganshina District Why are you here?: Parents dead, unable to hold down a job, and bored of living a normal life -- perfect combo for joining the military Which division do you want to join?: Scouting Legion (because let's be honest -- the scouting legion does about 95% of the actual stuff in the show) Biography(C'mon, at least 5 sentences): Bio: A 17 year old emigre from one of the many small towns adjacent to Wall Maria, Andrei was raised by a father from a Slavic tribe and a mother from one of the last East Asian tribes. As a student, Andrei excelled in all subjects, though his was notably gifted in mathematics and the sciences. Despite his academic capabilities, he never really took an interest in school, rather preferring to engross himself in literature and history. Due to eclectic hobbies, however, he never really made any friends throughout his teenage years and spent most of his time alone building his knowledge bank. Years later, when Wall Maria went down and Shiganshina went to hell, Andrei found himself homeless within Wall Rose. Bored of simply being a normal thief and unable to hold a normal job without quitting weeks later, he joined the military for a bit of action in his life. He initially had ambitions to join the military police, but soon decided against it, realizing that there were no opportunities for adventure in the military police. Items: 3D Maneuver(A simple gas powered grapple hook mechanism) w/ Iron Wire Propeller + Plug in Blades,) pocket watch, pocket knife Others: Titans Shall
Yukimex
#124729086Sunday, February 02, 2014 11:49 PM GMT

(One word is missing. Hint: The rules section has that other word that needs to be added in the others section. Once you find that word, you are accepted. )
KnownSonata
#124729591Sunday, February 02, 2014 11:54 PM GMT

(I just now made the connection. I was like, "Wait, what is Die Titans Shall?" Oh well. Other: Titans shall die)
Yukimex
#124729879Sunday, February 02, 2014 11:57 PM GMT

(Accepted. Sorry, I'm sometimes sneaky with the codes. Anyway, most of us are at the lodge. It's currently dinner time.)
lizzy6695
#124731726Monday, February 03, 2014 12:16 AM GMT

[Character Sheet] Name: Artica Evermore Age(15+ Please): 16 1/2 Gender:Female Personality: She has that "I don't care" attitude, that is till someone gets seriously hurt. Other than that she is sassy and will always find someone ti pick on. She is also nice, when she wants to be. Appearance- Phy. Appearance: Blond wavy hair, long and let down. Her eyes are a striking purple. She has pale skin, no freckles. She stands 5'4" and weighs 120lbs Clothes(Nothing needed to be added except the trainee uniform. Any accessories fall under here): She has a black finger less leather glove on her right hand. Titan Shifter? If so describe.. snow(or sand): N/A Which district are you from?: Trost Why are you here?:Do help her district be rid of titans, and give the children of that district another chance of life and not to be afraid. Which division do you want to join?: Scout Regiment Biography(C'mon, at least 5 sentences): Artica was an obedient only child. She was a momma's girl but often hung around her dad because her mother was busy. Her father often walked with her and they gathered things they needed and played games. Her mother was killed by a titan when it all went down, her father had escaped and they were separated till the very last minute when she was heading off to training. She saw him, probably for the last time. Items: 3D Maneuver(A simple gas powered grapple hook mechanism) w/ Iron Wire Propeller + Plug in Blades, a silver pocket watch her father gave her, and a silver necklace her mother gave her. Others: Titans shall die.
KnownSonata
#124732034Monday, February 03, 2014 12:20 AM GMT

Andrei I took my seat on the least populated bench in the lodge and set my food on the table. I probably would not be missing much by not tuning in to the other conversations. It'd be unlikely for me to have anything in common with the others anyways, so I really could care less for speaking with the others. "I just wish I had a book on me right now."
lizzy6695
#124732232Monday, February 03, 2014 12:22 AM GMT

(Eeep. I forgot her bandanna. o3o )
KnownSonata
#124734302Monday, February 03, 2014 12:42 AM GMT

(couldn't care* Come on autocorrect, do your dang job right.)
Hydreigons
#124735179Monday, February 03, 2014 12:49 AM GMT

(Five of these per month? Dang, tell me where you come from, because I've only seen two SnK RP's ever and one was horrible.) Joshua pulled up a chair and ate a thin slice of bread. He didn't eat much.
Yukimex
#124735381Monday, February 03, 2014 12:51 AM GMT

(Accepted, btw we are going to be part of the 102nd Squad.) Aiko I threw a small piece of potato into my mouth. I looked around the lodge. Maybe I should make new friends.
Hydreigons
#124735747Monday, February 03, 2014 12:55 AM GMT

Joshua took baby bites out of the small piece of bread. He wasn't even sure if he was hungry enough to finish it, even if he hadn't eaten anything at all today.
KnownSonata
#124736293Monday, February 03, 2014 12:59 AM GMT

Andrei I was not quite starving during my dinner, but I was certainly hungry after training. Back when I was a homeless thief on the streets of Trost, I have adapted myself to be able to survive for long periods of time without food. I am glad that those days are now behind me -- having to fight people and raid military storages for loafs of bread got old after a little while. Though some might say that being in the military is far worse than being on the streets of Trost, I would have to disagree -- at least here, I would not have to steal a plate full of food from anyone.
Yukimex
#124736382Monday, February 03, 2014 1:00 AM GMT

Aiko I got up and walk to the table near. Someone tried to trip me.. Before she tried to trip me, I hooked my foot to hers. She was dragged onto the ground causing a commotion in the lodge. "Agh, what the hell?!", she yelled at me.
Hydreigons
#124736958Monday, February 03, 2014 1:06 AM GMT

Joshua placed his bread down then stared off into nothingness for some time, tuning all the other sounds and visions out.
Yukimex
#124737822Monday, February 03, 2014 1:14 AM GMT

Aiko "Hmph", I walked away. I looked at the kid staring off. I struck out my hand. "Hey, my name is Aiko", I gave a cheerful smile(Joshua).
KnownSonata
#124738141Monday, February 03, 2014 1:17 AM GMT

Andrei I watched another one of the trainees attempt to trip another person, resulting in a bit of a commotion between the two. "What's up with them? They're acting like seven year old kids."
Hydreigons
#124739023Monday, February 03, 2014 1:25 AM GMT

Joshua heard nothing, he was still in his trance. No, he got out of it a long time ago. He was just straight up ignoring the person.
Yukimex
#124740346Monday, February 03, 2014 1:38 AM GMT

Aiko "Hm? Is everything al--", I was interrupted. "Hey you! We're not done yet!", she wiped off the dust. I gave her my deathly stare, though she began to take the situation as a joke. "Shall we take it outside?", she smirked. I didn't reply to her. "Aww.. You scared, aren't ya?!", she taunted.
Hydreigons
#124740541Monday, February 03, 2014 1:39 AM GMT

Joshua got up and pushed the girl who talked to him back, nearly making her fall. He silently towered above the girl below him, not saying a word. Just frowning and glaring at her.
KnownSonata
#124740815Monday, February 03, 2014 1:41 AM GMT

Andrei "How about you both just shut up stop acting like clowns?" I call to the women.
Yukimex
#124741323Monday, February 03, 2014 1:46 AM GMT

(Thanks for being nice. Lol.) Aiko I fell on the ground. I got up quick and wiped off the dust. I had no interest in fighting at the moment. "Tsk", I walked to the door. As I walked the captain opened the door with force. -| Event |- As the captain opened the door. He glared at Aiko. "Someone better tell me what that noise was.. Or you all will be punished!", he said almost spitting on my face.
Hydreigons
#124741462Monday, February 03, 2014 1:47 AM GMT

Joshua ignored him and went back to his seat.
Yukimex
#124741868Monday, February 03, 2014 1:50 AM GMT

Aiko "Nothing important..", I faked a cheerful smile. The captain shook his head and left with a face palm. I followed him out.