Evisceratoridor
#32780723Sunday, August 29, 2010 8:33 PM GMT

Uh... Lets see... POTH, AKA, Power Of The Hat, Different powers depending on the hat you wear. Eg. Ninja Hat > Slightly Invisible Sk8er boi > Skateboard that can knock people over Blindfold, If you touch someone, this goes over their eyes and they can't see for about 2 minutes, unless they die Capri-Blox, Foil-type container holding a liquid, when drank, the robloxian recovers 50% health, but can only be used 8 times
deltav
#32899526Tuesday, August 31, 2010 3:14 PM GMT

Me: 333 ideas Other: 98 ideas Gift of Surprises: Click to drop. This gift takes form of another gift once dropped. When someone touches it, the gift opens. Each gift has a special surprise, depending on its looks. -Pwnage: Swords fly out that attack the victim. -Treehugger: A tree comes out. -Niceness: Gives you sparkles -Pinksplosion: The person that touched the gift loses its shirts and pants, and turns pink. -Hax0r: Reverses controls. -Fame: Player turns golden. -Primes: Player gets covered in paper. -Full Inbox: Spam covers the screen. -Awesome: Gift explodes. -Builder: Spouts out small bricks like a fountain. -Long Years: An iron viking appears and chases the player. -Halloween: Ghosts come out that turn the person transparent. -Citizenship: A skateboard drops out of it. -Merchantilism: Explodes into a rain of robux and tickets. -Self-Actualization: Makes you faster. -Roshambo: Gives the player a rock, a scizzor or a piece of paper. -Reparations: Heals the player completely. -Ambassador: Slows the player down. -Linkmaster: Spikes fly out that hurt the player. -Builders Club: Sets the player on fire. -Groupmaster: Creates 7 robloxians that correspond to the colors of the rainbow. They follow the player around. -Legitimacy: A verified sign pops out. -Prime Nexus: Prime numbers fly out. -Lament: Player gets covered in Pie. -Unburnt glory: A mummy comes out and chases the player. -All that Ice: Encases the player in a shield of ice. -Ten Kilo Tix: Explodes into a large amount of tix. -Thanks: Makes it snow on the players screen. -Elvenkind: Makes you faster and heals you for a bit. -Santa: Santa comes out and throws more gifts. -26th: Fireworks come out. -Kings: Golden objects come out and attach themselves to you, making you look like a king. -Birthday Fun: Drops a cake.
deltav
#32908719Tuesday, August 31, 2010 6:14 PM GMT

Fake-O-Death: This gear gets clipped on you like a badge when used. If you are about to get killed, you survive with one point of health and turn invisible. You even leave a fake corpse behind.
deltav
#33233640Sunday, September 05, 2010 7:51 AM GMT

Back! I see the new gears, but i dunno what 1 to buy D: Volcano: New fireworks gear. The volcano begins to spit fiery debris after activation. This CAN set you on fire, but the damage is weak. Gravitational Radiation Hammer V0.02: This hammer flings loose bricks forward. Also, it takes a bit less time.
deltav
#33237775Sunday, September 05, 2010 12:21 PM GMT

Laser Katana: A weapon of which the blade is made of pure energy. When equipped, you can turn the laser on or off. When the laser is inactive, there still is a thin blade that does damage like Brigands sword. When activated, the sword does triple that damage. It also makes increadible combo's that throw the victim around. However, it still needs energy to work, and when that runs out, it reverts to its thin blade form. To recharge it, you need to wait or use a battery.
MaximMike
#33238091Sunday, September 05, 2010 12:32 PM GMT

OHai Deltav,I support your idea(I'm in your friend list)
deltav
#33433590Wednesday, September 08, 2010 6:21 AM GMT

:D Bubblegum Bomb: This bubblegum makes you blow pink bubbles. After the bubbles are big enough, they drop, and begin to flash red. The explosion doesnt do damage, but it generates sticky stuff that makes you go slower.
deltav
#33658148Sunday, September 12, 2010 8:21 AM GMT

339 98 Plasma-Hyperburst Laser: One of the strongest weapons yet, this gun looks like a rocket nozzle. When used, a conical area in front of you gets completely annhilated. Stuff that doesnt die gets set on fire. To balance this, it has one use per server. Harpoon Gun: Opposite of the Grapple Gun, this gear shoots a harpoon that pulls things towards you. Infernotosser: Upgraded version of the flamethrower, this gear creates a huge sea of fire in front of you.
Rwarcards762
#34138351Monday, September 20, 2010 9:57 PM GMT

Cool, I sitlll support =D
deltav
#34571495Tuesday, September 28, 2010 8:52 PM GMT

:D Ill try to come with updates soon :D
Rwarcards762
#34820216Sunday, October 03, 2010 4:15 AM GMT

Ok, nice. -floodkeepsblockingmyposts-
BlittleMcNilsen
#34822255Sunday, October 03, 2010 4:56 AM GMT

Get off the forums if you're not going to suggest something good. We already have enough hats and gear. Now we need to start focusing on in-game fixes and updates.
deltav
#34897583Monday, October 04, 2010 7:06 AM GMT

Blittle, thats not up to you, but the mods, and me. YOU get off my thread now if you dont have anything better to say. Okay, my mind is still a bit whoozy, so there wont be much ideas. Holy Water Gun: A normal water gun filled with holy water. The holy water only makes your screen wet. However, this is an extremely effective weapon against zombies, and does alot of damage to them. Witch Wand: A wand that lays a curse on people, transforming them into frogs, ducks, worms, rabbits, or gnomes. Ghost Gurgler: A drink that turns you into a ghost. You can jump a bit higher, fall a bit slower, and walk through thin walls. Pumpkin Lantern: A pumpkin with a fire in it. Pretty simple. Scarecrower: A strange weapon that transforms people into scarecrows, so they cant move. They cant get hurt, however.
deltav
#35086117Friday, October 08, 2010 1:42 PM GMT

Particle Purger: Transforms people into clouds of dust. When in this state, they cant do anything, except for drifting around. They also move away very fast when hit by winds from blowdryers. There is also a self-transform function.
Rwarcards762
#35358836Wednesday, October 13, 2010 12:22 AM GMT

Nice, I still support deltav ;D
Rwarcards762
#35561014Sunday, October 17, 2010 2:15 AM GMT

Bawmp, still supporting. When are you gonna add some new ideas?
charezard
#35561181Sunday, October 17, 2010 2:18 AM GMT

The umbrella should be used as a parachute! :D
deltav
#35639181Monday, October 18, 2010 12:42 PM GMT

Hmmm......for some reason I DO get ideas, but i keep forgetting them. Dont worry, ill try to update soon enough.
wuppii
#35639969Monday, October 18, 2010 2:01 PM GMT

what about a: riot shield
DstroyA
#35706424Tuesday, October 19, 2010 11:19 PM GMT

wowz been forever since i posted (see pages 2 and 3) I almost forgot about this thread XD. Ok got some more for yah. How about a modern and/or future pack. This would include fun stuffs and such. Modern: the Pistol: a gun. It's just a realistic gun that does basic damage for a basic price. Modern: Porta-DressingRoom: Like in all those films you can now have your own PORTABLE DRESSING ROOM! Where you could try on hats/shirts/pants from the catalog WITHOUT BUYING and while you are INGAME! It would cost a LOT but hey free trials of those hats before you buy and realize that it looks SOOOO ugly in the back Modern: The Anoy'A'Tron: (idea taken from thinkgeek magazine) A little almost invisible computer chip that you can throw like a ninja star and when it lands it will stick there making anoying beeping and computer noises for the next minute.(maybe the windows 7 startup tune and some random loud noises) Modern: Porta-Tank: like my taxi idea this could be a rideable vehicle that you wind up for use. UNLIKE my taxi idea this one goes slow and shoots small explosive bullets ^.^ Also possible in remote control Modern: The Blender: Will allow for up to 3 things to be put in it (ie a ROBLOXIAN, a brick, and a gun) Taken from any unanchored suroundings. It will then blend them into a purae (not spelt like that) that you can drink for gained life (replenishable but weaker health potion) Future: Anti Grav Device: reverses the gravity of other ROBLOXIANS! you can make them fall UP! lasts 3 seconds (for quick getaway) and has a self use option (for breaking into rooms/ reaching hard to reach spots) Future: The Plug: A plug that goes into the back of your head and charges for s short time before releasing a burst of energy. This could potentialy become two gears. One version would plug into your head charge and release an electric blast at your opponents while the other version would give hightened stats after charge for 30 sec (ie 150% health 25 walkspeed and higher jump height(less than grav coil)) Future: the Cyborg Cuit: turns you into a cyborg with weak lazor and higher health costs MASSIVE amount but is EPICAL IN ALL WAYS!!!!! Future: the Floating Skateboard: You've all seen them! skateboards that float! now don't you want a more awesome looking (slower) skateboard that has the same abilities! Maybe for only a small amount of use but HEY WHY NOT!!!! Future: LAZAR FINGAR: you've all heard of lazar vision and lazar pointers so why not combine them into a deadly finger lazar that shoots a 50-90 damage lazar with pinpoint acuracy (a bit overpowered but insanely expensive) Just an idea `DstroyA`
deltav
#35727189Wednesday, October 20, 2010 1:36 PM GMT

That isnt 'an' idea, but a whole heap of em :D Mercury's Winged Sandals: Put em on, and run around at insane speeds! Lightning Spear: A lightning bolt. Flies extremely fast, does medium damage and shocks the victim, but has high reload. Hovercraft Pod: Small vehichle you can ride. It floats over hazardous materials like lava, so it wont vaporize or burn. Rusty blade: Very weak weapon. Magic book: Buy this, and it comes with a single spell: Kazip. You can buy other spells, and use them! There also is a magic meter, that shows how much magic you can use. When its emptied, it slowly regenerates, but spells cannot be used during that time. Accelerus: Book with the power to make friends faster. Deaccelrus: Book with hte power to slow enemies down. Protectis: Create a field that defends against 40 points of damage. Healis: Heal friends! Healos: Heal more! Healex: Completely heal! Curis: Heal someone from the effects of burning, freezing or poison. Curos: Heals from burning, freezing, poison and curses. Kazip: Basic spell that does a small amount of damage. Kazap: Basic spell that launches lightning at targets. Damages and might shock. Kafry: Basic spell that fires small fireballs at targets. Damages and might set people on fire for a short amount of time. Kafreez: Spell that freezes people for a short amount of time. Kabam: Create a small explosion that hurts everybody near it. Kawhoosh: Create a small whirlwind that carries people off. Kavenom: Posion someone. Kaburst: Spell that does a moderate amount of damage. Kathunder: Shoot a thunderbolt from the heavens. Shocks. Kaflame: Shoot a fireball that burns people. Kaboom: Creates a large explosion that hurts people within it. Kanado: Create a large tornado that carries people off. Kastorm: Create a thunderstorm that ravages the land below. Might shock. Kaferno: Shoot a ball of fire that creates a sea of flames. Might burn. Burns when it hits someone. Karricane: Create a group of tornados that whoosh around, picking things up and throwing them around. Kasap: Sap the health of someone, and heal yourself. Kacurse: Curse someone. Cursed people get 75 points of damage after some time. Kadrain: Sap some magic from someone. Katermor: Create a shockwave that flings everybody in the air. Karay: Create a powerful laser. Kabreak: Powerfull spell that shatters barriers. Shellis: Create a shell of ice. Melts when hit by fire. Bubblis: Create a bubble around yourself. Pops when hit by an attack, but blurs the vision of the attacker. Vortix: Create winds around you to fling projectiles away. Disablis: Disables one spell. Others still can be used. Disablos: Disable 3 spells. Disablex: Stop someone from casting spells for a short time Barris: Create a barrier that protects you against 3 spells. Barros: Create a barrier that protects you against 5 spells. Barrex: Create a barrier that stops all spells for a short amount of time. Necron: Create a zombie. Specron: Create a ghost. Ghosts fly through bricks to reach their victims. Wereon: Create a werewolf. Does more damage. Magicex: Release all the magic to create one astonishing blast. Requires all your magic that you can have, and can only be used once per server.
Rwarcards762
#35767431Thursday, October 21, 2010 11:26 AM GMT

Idea!! HeadBloxxer: You remove your head, throw it at a person, then it explodes. This does 15 damage in recoil. If it only hits a wall, 5 damage recoil. Takes 1 minute to recharge. HeadBloxxer2: Bettter than a headbloxxer, this takes a copy of your head that goes to the nearest Humanoid (not you), then sucks them up into plain air and they float around (basically gravity gun effect), then the head slashes them over and over, about 20 times, each doing 20 damage, so its a sure kill. Takes 3 minutes to recharge, though.
deltav
#35786773Thursday, October 21, 2010 9:45 PM GMT

Headbloxxer should be Body Boomer :D SPELLS! Kaduo: Attack the 2 nearest humanoids. Katrio: Attack the 3 nearest humanoids. Kawham: Attack everybody in the server. Safelis: Create a safe spot that heals people who stand in it. Magnetis: Create a field that sucks people with metal objects towards it (metal hats, metal gear etc.) Trilaz: Release a spell that can freeze, shock or burn the victim. Qualaz: Release a spell that can freeze, shock, poison or burn the victim. Mortraz: Can instantly kill someone...if you are lucky...
deltav
#35816683Friday, October 22, 2010 3:08 PM GMT

Magmars: Make it rain small lava globs around you to create a big fiery puddle. Mistil: Create a mist to make it harder to see for people. Venomistil: Create a toxic mist that poisons and makes it hard to see. Pyromistil: Create a hot mist that makes it hard to see and creates burns. Fromistil: Create a mist that makes it hard to see and freezes you if you stand in it for too long. Energil: Create a field that hangs around you. People inside it take small amounts of damage.
superk9
#35818339Friday, October 22, 2010 4:25 PM GMT

Wow delatav you must have a big brain to come up with all of these idea's! i like them all i really like the taxi and tank idea that you can ride on! i support all your idea's 100%