of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

JonaArcher
#124821841Tuesday, February 04, 2014 1:56 AM GMT

Words of wisdom; This RP does not contain magic, but contains monsters such as vampires, skeletons, zombies, treants, etc. ---------Background---------- The year 1345, the year of 'Prosperity'. the continent of Arcandina- The great empires of Arcandina, a rich and prosperous land filled with wonders both man made and of natural origin. A land where no matter the man, whether he be a poor farmer or a wealthy noblemen, can find his own path. Peace and unity has prevailed throughout the five empires, with each maintaining it's own unique culture and political system. Forests and grasslands, mountains and plains, all lay host to the thriving human race. For once, humanity was at peace. The year 1350, also known as 'The Revelations', Arcandina- War, famine, pestilence and poverty. All of them strike the continent as the rulers are butchered by unknown assassins. The land falls into ruin and chaos, as the empires begin to crumble. Bandits, mercenaries and rogues scour the land, pillaging all they can find. The year 1465, known as 'The Resolution', Arcandina- Peace has finally been restored after 15 years of chaos and destruction. Three nations have risen from the ashes, once again reclaiming the land and bring forth peace. But those who betrayed, they all will suffer. Permanent exile, with no hope of ever returning in the face of merciless death, is their fate. --------Exiled--------- No matter who you are or how innocent you are in all of this( Maybe you were guilty), you've been exiled to the remote and relativly unknown land of 'Shadica', where you shall live out your days in exile. But, with a ship full of fellow exiles, you manage to take control of the ship and beach it on the shores. With it, you have gathered your followers and made your chose; Theres no going back. ---------Basics of Shadica--------- --Regions-- Coastal; The entire coastline of Shadica. It offers a almost infinite supply of food and wood, but stone and metal is lacking. Little shelter, but little monsters. Forests; They seem to go on forever. Basically all elements are in normal amounts, and lots of shelter. But monsters roam amongst the trees, willing to kill your little kingdom before it truly grows. Mountains; Known as the 'Endless Range'. Metals and stone are common, if not abundant. Food and wood are scarce, and there are some monsters, but there is also good shelter. The Barren Lands; Lands made almost entirely of grass, sand and dirt. Trees and metals are a rarity, but food and stone are well stocked, and treasure lies within ruins. There is however no natural shelter, and monsters creep out of the ruins. --Threats-- Monsters; Long since slaughtered from Arcandina, the monsters thrive in Shadica. They come in many forms, but all of them can spell death for your kingdom. Disease; Disease strikes without warning, leaving dead in its wake. Who knows, it might just kill off your only blacksmith. Natives; The inhabitants of Shadica before the exiles arrived. Unknown, though they range from deadly spear-throwing cannibals to drunk ruthless rogues. -------Rules--------- 1) Only 4-5 rpers allowed. 2) If you are inactive for a long period of time, I will cancel your rp. 3) No trollers 4) Put 'Lost' in other 5) Only around 35-50 people at the start of a kingdom. 6) No godmodding 7) No magic. Period. 8) You must complete the Kingdom sheet with good spelling. 9) This takes place in the Medieval Ages. ------Kingdom Sheet--------- Leader Name; Kingdom Name; Region(See Basics of Shadica); Population; Other;
JonaArcher
#124950046Wednesday, February 05, 2014 9:59 PM GMT

(Bump. I simply will keep trying.)
JonaArcher
#125028142Thursday, February 06, 2014 10:58 PM GMT

(Probably should have kept it ISRP... Mah... Till next time Roblox, and stay classy.)
hugeboo322
#125028273Thursday, February 06, 2014 10:59 PM GMT

(Mark(
Ultraelite
#125028651Thursday, February 06, 2014 11:04 PM GMT

[mark]
JonaArcher
#125031131Thursday, February 06, 2014 11:32 PM GMT

(Ending comments appear to work... Note to self; Copyright phrase.) ©Till next time Roblox, and stay classy.
ScarStrelok
#125031756Thursday, February 06, 2014 11:39 PM GMT

Leader Name;Josepho Reguven Kingdom Name;Requreui(Req-er-e) Region(See Basics of Shadica);Mountains Population;48 Other;Lost..........................I am lost in Shadica......
JonaArcher
#125032188Thursday, February 06, 2014 11:43 PM GMT

@Josh, accepted. Feel free to rp whenever. ©Till next time Roblox, and stay classy.
tcman2000
#125075944Friday, February 07, 2014 3:05 PM GMT

Marked
tcman2000
#125076143Friday, February 07, 2014 3:12 PM GMT

------Kingdom Sheet--------- Leader Name; Kolam Kogod Kingdom Name; The Kingdom of Hikogad Region(See Basics of Shadica); coastal Population; 40 Other; lost
Sanguinum
#125077069Friday, February 07, 2014 3:42 PM GMT

------Kingdom Sheet--------- Leader Name; Valòrían Torìen Kingdom Name; íthil Torièn Region(See Basics of Shadica); Forest Population; 57 Other; lost
tcman2000
#125098111Friday, February 07, 2014 9:50 PM GMT

(read rules, between 30-50 people.)
ScaryRavager
#125098325Friday, February 07, 2014 9:53 PM GMT

------Kingdom Sheet--------- Leader Name; Lord Obscurum Kingdom Name; The Shadow Isles Region(See Basics of Shadica); coastal Population; 50 Other; Lost
JonaArcher
#125105947Friday, February 07, 2014 11:09 PM GMT

@tcman and Scary, accepted. @Gallius, declined. Please read rules. Feel free to rp, as I am here just to make it interesting. Event- Snow falls in the mountains and forest, giving water to the people there but also signaling the coming of winter. There is very low monster activity, which is a good thing. (Climate varies in the areas. Winter affects the Mountains greatest, Fall the forest, Spring the Coast and Summer the Barren Lands.)
ScarStrelok
#125107070Friday, February 07, 2014 11:20 PM GMT

We use the caves as shelter,hoping for better protection there. I place 10 of my population into a army with the weapons and armor my guards had,sending 3 of them into the woods with the battle axes the guards had,hoping for wood.
JonaArcher
#125110145Friday, February 07, 2014 11:49 PM GMT

Requreui Trio( I'll also cause events based on season, monster activity, your hostility, etc.)- The treck to the Forests is long, tiresome and above all cold. One of the three falls sick due to the cold climate. However, the group also found and killed a rabbit, offering them fresh meat. (Just a tip for the future; Acts of random violence/overkilling against non monsters will often give you less favorable results, while good acts like giving some resources to the needy or preserving old ruins can give you better results. Think of it as Karma.)
ScaryRavager
#125111346Saturday, February 08, 2014 12:03 AM GMT

The Shadow Isles "Fall to the blade of the powerful shadow Isles!" The shadow isles being a collection of small wooden hut and with the ever so looming threat of monsters, has raised a feeble defensive force consisting of eight men armed with spears and swords. They will provide little resistance against a strong and large force of monsters , but it will do for now. Trained hunters begin to hunt for food while the women gather nuts and berries and tend to house duties.
JonaArcher
#125112101Saturday, February 08, 2014 12:12 AM GMT

The Shadow Isles- No monsters attack, but the snow continues to come. The supply of nuts and berries drastically drops, as snow lightly blankets the woods. One monster, though, is seen around the edges of the huts.
ScaryRavager
#125112880Saturday, February 08, 2014 12:20 AM GMT

The shadow isles "The unseen blade...is the deadliest." The Lord of the village asks to check on the current food and water supply The shadow isles have begun recruitment for the tiny militia.
tcman2000
#125113659Saturday, February 08, 2014 12:28 AM GMT

(question, would it be unrealistic to push a ship wreck past the line?)
tcman2000
#125113824Saturday, February 08, 2014 12:30 AM GMT

(the tide line*)
JonaArcher
#125114391Saturday, February 08, 2014 12:36 AM GMT

(The way every bascially got off the ship; Take it over, crash it on the beach, and salvage the rest. So yes, it would be unreasonable.) (Also, you don't find natives until later. I'm establishing sort of a 'Peace Time' Period for you guys.) The Shadow Isles- The monster continues to watch, but still doesn't attack. The supplies are good, and should last through winter, barring any unfortunate events.
tcman2000
#125115130Saturday, February 08, 2014 12:44 AM GMT

(dang q.q i was planning on pushing it up coast, and turning it into like a palace where my nation builds around.) The Kingdom of Hikogad 20 men are sent to salvage everything from the boat. (can i at least bring wood from boat.) 10 are searching for food along the coast. the rest are armed with sharp sticks.
ScaryRavager
#125115294Saturday, February 08, 2014 12:46 AM GMT

[i really want to attack Hikogad] The shadow isles "I fight for those who cannot." The hunters are ordered to be more cautious when hunting, and with winter setting in, begins to arrange some sort of rationing between the villagers.
tcman2000
#125115781Saturday, February 08, 2014 12:50 AM GMT

(.-. Scary, are you mad at me? you keep wanting to attack me)

of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right