of     1   

wistfulspongebobbest
#124893938Wednesday, February 05, 2014 1:53 AM GMT

Gameplay: Ten minute halves 3 minute overtime If the thrower doesn't say TC during a very close block, it's a block The thrower may not throw to themselves Thrower may move to attack line if ball lands in end zone Atleast two people on each team must be at game to start If thrower's throw lands in thrower's end zone, safety 1 point to defense, defense gets ball back NO onside kicks You may not stand on an opponents head to catch a pass You must wait for KWR by the ref to throw the frisbee Two delay of game penalties for the team would be a two minute power play for the other team Three delay of game penalties by one player = ejection Players may not referee Minimum is 3v3, maximum is 4v4 Stadium: I must have admin You must let me know in advance you are making one Must have team spawnpoints(Fans, Referees, Away Team, Team Name) The stadium must have the RUFL field model(in mine and deaths inventory) The frisbee and a coin must be in the lighting Substitution Rules: Subs must be at the game place Subs will automatically go off the field if a team member plays The captain from the other team will pick the sub(must be SF) Suspension Rules: You may appeal all suspensions Any player/coach could get suspended "DO NOT P" ~AAAWIP
wistfulspongebobbest
#124906520Wednesday, February 05, 2014 4:12 AM GMT

bump "DO NOT P" ~AAAWIP
nintendo566
#124906543Wednesday, February 05, 2014 4:12 AM GMT

1st Amendement Onside kicks "Any pitcher who deliberately throws at a batter's head is a Communist."--Alvin Dark, manager, San Francisco Giants.
NOONEISBETTERTHANME1
#161860330Sunday, May 10, 2015 1:04 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]

of     1