chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3   

Rainb0wTr0ut
#12887988Saturday, August 15, 2009 4:39 PM GMT

Can you script?
Rainb0wTr0ut
#12888035Saturday, August 15, 2009 4:40 PM GMT

Here is the link to the story. It's more of a roleplay, but... http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=11988146&PageIndex=8\ Remember, I can have more than one camera person. Here are the current parts availible: Agency leader: Stickbullet 3 Agency doctors: FELOOx, Agency suppliers: jppp, drmvp, 5 People in hut with ZD: TranceBeat, TehSheen, Boy on the run: johnny9809 Girl on the run: And then I need a couple extras. brandino227, And anyone that is in the current role-play will be their part. But only if they want to. Here are some people behind the scenes: Cameraperson: (Is good with controls on keyboard) conman526 Costume maker: (Must be in BC or TBC) Set designer: (Is good with scripting) Let me clear a few things up about behind the scenes: Cameraperson: You don't need to record sound. We will talk in normal Roblox chat. Costume maker: You must be able to make Shirts and Pants well and sell them. Set designer: You are very important. It would help if you were in BC or TBC so you can make more than one place. If you can script, you can make tools for the actors. You will also be able to make a person's skin turn purple. Don't worry about time. We have plenty of it.
zachzab
#12911034Sunday, August 16, 2009 1:04 AM GMT

me? i can script [i don't do it often, but i can].
Rainb0wTr0ut
#12912355Sunday, August 16, 2009 1:37 AM GMT

You're hired! Here is the link to the story. It's more of a roleplay, but... http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=11988146&PageIndex=8\ Remember, I can have more than one camera person. Here are the current parts availible: Agency leader: Stickbullet 3 Agency doctors: FELOOx, Agency suppliers: jppp, drmvp, 5 People in hut with ZD: TranceBeat, TehSheen, Boy on the run: johnny9809 Girl on the run: And then I need a couple extras. brandino227, And anyone that is in the current role-play will be their part. But only if they want to. Here are some people behind the scenes: Cameraperson: (Is good with controls on keyboard) conman526 Costume maker: (Must be in BC or TBC) Set designer: (Is good with scripting) zachzab Let me clear a few things up about behind the scenes: Cameraperson: You don't need to record sound. We will talk in normal Roblox chat. Costume maker: You must be able to make Shirts and Pants well and sell them. Set designer: You are very important. It would help if you were in BC or TBC so you can make more than one place. If you can script, you can make tools for the actors. You will also be able to make a person's skin turn purple. Don't worry about time. We have plenty of it.
zachzab
#12942715Sunday, August 16, 2009 8:22 PM GMT

hmm, i'll check the rolplay out, looks cool. [maybe i can get an idea for designing the sets?]
BestPlayerEver
#12943280Sunday, August 16, 2009 8:32 PM GMT

i will be the costum maker (im not that good but i will try)
Rainb0wTr0ut
#12996530Monday, August 17, 2009 10:08 PM GMT

@Zachzab: I built the sets in my spare time. I just need you to script them.
zachzab
#12998637Monday, August 17, 2009 10:42 PM GMT

cool, message me the scripts you need.
Rainb0wTr0ut
#13012541Tuesday, August 18, 2009 3:03 AM GMT

Could you write a script so that certain peoples skin turns purple?
zachzab
#13012718Tuesday, August 18, 2009 3:08 AM GMT

are you kidding me? that's easy!
Rainb0wTr0ut
#13133954Thursday, August 20, 2009 5:21 PM GMT

Well, taking the fact that I can't script, It's hard for me.
shaunbro
#13134123Thursday, August 20, 2009 5:25 PM GMT

i would like to be in it plz
drapion60
#13138137Thursday, August 20, 2009 7:00 PM GMT

agency doctor sounds cool
drapion60
#13138769Thursday, August 20, 2009 7:15 PM GMT

gl with the movie :D
drapion60
#13171957Friday, August 21, 2009 2:06 PM GMT

O_o bump of pwnage
drapion60
#13223642Saturday, August 22, 2009 3:20 PM GMT

another bump of pwnage and i can do 2 scenes
zachzab
#13502650Friday, August 28, 2009 6:11 PM GMT

i just thought, if ZD turns you purple, can't you just have the people paint their heads and arms purple?
Rainb0wTr0ut
#13877072Saturday, September 05, 2009 11:57 PM GMT

You can paint your body? Hmmm... Remember, I can have more than one camera person. Here are the current parts availible: Agency leader: Stickbullet 3 Agency doctors: FELOOx, drapion60, Agency suppliers: jppp, drmvp, 5 People in hut with ZD: TranceBeat, TehSheen, Boy on the run: johnny9809 Girl on the run: And then I need a couple extras. brandino227, And anyone that is in the current role-play will be their part. But only if they want to. Here are some people behind the scenes: Cameraperson: (Is good with controls on keyboard) conman526 Costume maker: (Must be in BC or TBC) Set designer: (Is good with scripting) zachzab Let me clear a few things up about behind the scenes: Cameraperson: You don't need to record sound. We will talk in normal Roblox chat. Costume maker: You must be able to make Shirts and Pants well and sell them. Set designer: You are very important. It would help if you were in BC or TBC so you can make more than one place. If you can script, you can make tools for the actors. You will also be able to make a person's skin turn purple. Don't worry about time. We have plenty of it.
Rainb0wTr0ut
#13877278Sunday, September 06, 2009 12:01 AM GMT

Remember, I can have more than one camera person. Here are the current parts availible: Agency leader: Stickbullet 3 Agency doctors: FELOOx, drapion60, Agency suppliers: jppp, drmvp, 5 People in hut with ZD: TranceBeat, TehSheen, Boy on the run: johnny9809 Girl on the run: And then I need a couple extras. brandino227, And anyone that is in the current role-play will be their part. But only if they want to. Here are some people behind the scenes: Cameraperson: (Is good with controls on keyboard) conman526 Costume maker: (Must be in BC or TBC) Remember, I can have more than one camera person. Here are the current parts availible: Agency leader: Stickbullet 3 Agency doctors: FELOOx, drapion60, Agency suppliers: jppp, drmvp, 5 People in hut with ZD: TranceBeat, TehSheen, Boy on the run: johnny9809 Girl on the run: And then I need a couple extras. brandino227, And anyone that is in the current role-play will be their part. But only if they want to. Here are some people behind the scenes: Cameraperson: (Is good with controls on keyboard) conman526 Costume maker: (Must be in BC or TBC) Set designer: (Is good with scripting) zachzab Let me clear a few things up about behind the scenes: Cameraperson: You don't need to record sound. We will talk in normal Roblox chat. Costume maker: You must be able to make Shirts and Pants well and sell them. Set designer: You are very important. It would help if you were in BC or TBC so you can make more than one place. If you can script, you can make tools for the actors. You will also be able to make a person's skin turn purple. Don't worry about time. We have plenty of it. Set designer: (Is good with scripting) zachzab Let me clear a few things up about behind the scenes: Cameraperson: You don't need to record sound. We will talk in normal Roblox chat. Costume maker: You must be able to make Shirts and Pants well and sell them. Set designer: You are very important. It would help if you were in BC or TBC so you can make more than one place. If you can script, you can make tools for the actors. You will also be able to make a person's skin turn purple. Don't worry about time. We have plenty of it.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3