of     1   

Astrellyx
#125476088Wednesday, February 12, 2014 1:50 AM GMT

Hey you, yes you. You are in the presence of Lord Death, himself. Why aren't you bowing? Anyway, recently; I have taken the life of someone you love, and you will never see that person ever again. Unless; if you really, truly want to see your Recently Deceased(person who has died/was killed), listen to me. You are known as Children of the Graveyard. You are special. And you will take part in my challenge. Don't worry, you are not unarmed, I am sure your Recently Deceased has left you some magical item that will be useful. Fight monsters and complete dungeons; if you win, I will resurrect your Recently Deceased so you can see that person one last time before I take them away. [Rules] 1. Regular ROBLOX rules apply 2. No godmodding 3. Be descriptive when you RP (That's all for now...) [Monster Information] Star One Monsters: Small Crawlers- Spiders that jump on your neck an injects venom into you Red Demons- Cast from the Underworld, its hellfire will burn through skin Bats- Hung on the walls, will suck your blood until you are dry. Crabs- Bone-snipping crustaceans, keep your fingers away from their giant pincers. Rats- Just rodents Star Two Monsters: Large Crawlers- Spiders that shoots venom, their blood is extremely poisonous and can be deadly to the touch Winged Demons- Hellspawns that fly and use their Illusion magic to give you nightmares Zombies- The undead Scorpions- Highly venomous Snakes- Also highly venomous Star Three Monsters: Spider Queen: Queen of all spiders, her venom will burn through your bones Giant Crabs: Large crabs, lack intelligence but has immensely strong pincers Zombies- The undead White Demon- Armour piercing property. Has ability to blind with its White Flash Attack Rock Construct- Large monster, composed of rock. High in strength [CS] Name: A.ge: Gender: Personality: Recently Deceased: Magical Item: Physical Appearance: Backstory(Atleast a few sentences): Reason to compete(Optional): Other: =================================== This is my first RP so if you have any constructive criticism, I would be more than happy to hear it...

of     1