of     1   

losingdogs
#125888696Sunday, February 16, 2014 5:24 PM GMT

I am looking for a few actors to be in my new film, "Medicine" (note:name may change). The movie is a futuristic drama/romance. A utopia in the year 3010 with a motto of happiness and perfectness. In order for a happy society to correct those deemed depressed are sent to “Station 1B” A facility to “correct” their broken minds.They are sent here for 5 years by the government. 18 year old Adrian gets sent after attempted suicide by overdose on pills. Upon his enrollment he becomes unlikely friends with Javan. Together they begin to buddy up with Aonani, Ike, and Brooke. Slowly as they cause havoc through the facility Adrian and Aonani begin to fall in love, madly. Soon the gang plan to escape the prison and run off, outside the city to live together, blissfully. But their escape doesn't go as smoothly as planned as the government will not anyone "broken" into the streets feeding they will rally people against them. So they will not hold back, chasing them into the courtyard fully armed in a thrilling chase. If you are interested please reply to this thread or message me on roblox, TheDivergentTribute. Characters Main Cast Adrian[TAKEN: Khyrax] Javan[TAKEN: AGavent] Aonani Brooke[TAKEN: rockingummybear] Ike[TAKEN:KingShakez] Secondary Rick-Facility worker, antagonist [ON HOLD] Two Guards- Take Adrian to the facility and a big shoot-out at the end Adrian's Mom- Reports Adrian to the government to take him. >>>> Salary- Main Char: 20r Secondary: 10r if you don't have BC i apologize but still feel free to join the film
Vorpent
#125896910Sunday, February 16, 2014 6:49 PM GMT

Interested.

of     1