of     1   

HashBrowns19
#126083925Tuesday, February 18, 2014 1:12 PM GMT

OFFENSIVELY - In g3 you guys had a lot more production from amano. - Death had multiple chances on the break but couldn't get it by habs (work on breakaways). - Shots were going to the net much more successfully then g1 (3)+ g2 (7). - Tiny was silent in g3 which really got my attention. - Poka couldn't even get the ball past the blue line without being manhandled by poi. - Fire played really well except for the one goal he did not try to block. - If it wasn't for luck you guys would have won the game, but your overconfidence killed you ESPECIALLY after that one goal. - In the situation the other team is down a man, take advantage of it.. DEFENSEIVLEY - Transistions from offense are horrible. - Struggle to clear. - Needs to get it to Death, Zammy, Tiny or poka/amano! - Jimbo can't protect himself on his own. - They need to block passing lanes and shoot lanes, I literally have a sharp angle chance every time on Jimbo and resulted in most of MTL's goal's this series. - Jimbo is a great goalie, let him start g4 and support his skill. gl wpg *THIS IS MY OPINION, DO NOT CRITICIZE ME FOR ANYTHING I PUT IN THERE AS IT IS ONLY MY ADVICE AND HELP ON WHAT TO FIX, TALKING TO YOU POKA, DEATH*
nintendo566
#126087036Tuesday, February 18, 2014 2:22 PM GMT

u r lying to dem and manipulating dem do u think we r stooooooopid?
deathrange07
#126091275Tuesday, February 18, 2014 3:52 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
TinyBerry3
#126101232Tuesday, February 18, 2014 6:51 PM GMT

- In g3 you guys had a lot more production from amano. --- Team effort - Death had multiple chances on the break but couldn't get it by habs (work on breakaways). --- Not what we need to do to win, Zammy scored on 1st breakway - Shots were going to the net much more successfully then g1 (3)+ g2 (7). - Tiny was silent in g3 which really got my attention. --- Why do I need to play? It's a TEAM, something MTL will NEVER understand. - Poka couldn't even get the ball past the blue line without being manhandled by poi. --- He only played for 5min, and we dominated offensively that time - Fire played really well except for the one goal he did not try to block. --- No duh, why would I keep him on? - If it wasn't for luck you guys would have won the game, but your overconfidence killed you ESPECIALLY after that one goal. --- After that one goal, we scored a second. It's called the gk was tired. - In the situation the other team is down a man, take advantage of it.. --- Why score more than we needed to? DEFENSEIVLEY - Transistions from offense are horrible. --- We NEVER PLANNED to play offence dummy. - Struggle to clear. --- Funny how clear led to Zammy's goal - Needs to get it to Death, Zammy, Tiny or poka/amano! --- Needs to get it to everyone and not single out - Jimbo can't protect himself on his own. ---- All 3 people on defensive half, you JUST complimented fire - They need to block passing lanes and shoot lanes, I literally have a sharp angle chance every time on Jimbo and resulted in most of MTL's goal's this series. ---- You had ONE goal if I am correct, wasn't off of a pass either - Jimbo is a great goalie, let him start g4 and support his skill. --- Nope, he's not showing, weekdays Now you face me Hash, and I'm not letting a single goal in so let's see how long MTL can go before they get frustrated. We only need one shot to win. =)
wistfulspongebobbest
#126101584Tuesday, February 18, 2014 6:57 PM GMT

SF CURSE BECAUSE I'M HAPPY!
deathrange07
#126102163Tuesday, February 18, 2014 7:06 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
HashBrowns19
#126117407Tuesday, February 18, 2014 10:11 PM GMT

sf curse af
wistfulspongebobbest
#126143429Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:00 AM GMT

LOL FAIL! BECAUSE I'M HAPPY!
PokaKola
#126143589Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:01 AM GMT

i lold i only played for like 3 mins HAHAHA
sombervilla123
#126144480Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:09 AM GMT

Thinks RHL Needs to change for S10 - Remove Hash's admin at every arena - Remove Hash from Co owner.

of     1