of     1   

Brandonroblox
#126537009Sunday, February 23, 2014 7:42 AM GMT

CBL Crossover Basketball League Made by Brandonroblox Guide on being in this league: This league will not be easy there will be a lot of competition earning awards is up to how you do we will be having stat keeper to see how you progress. This is going to be exactly like the NBA joking around in games will get you no where. This is considered the first season because last year we couldn't hold the group due to school work and it had +300 people. They asked me to bring it back so I will and we will be starting fresh. Season will probably be 1 month till 2. Being in this league will bring your talent level up both in EBL and PBL as it combines. We recently brought new goals instead of the old one because SillyKing45 copied me and claimed it was his and took my group name. This group will be ran by many people and will be successful. PM me or anyone else if you wish to be Commentator or Referee. Send me and Application if you want to be a BOD or Team Owner. Line up: Max Line up is 16, you can sign who and whenever you want unless we are in the play offs. You can trade and drop players. Group: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=1049183 GENERAL RULES: These are rules for the CBL Itself. Such as on the wall, in meetings/events, or things like that. 1) Limit spamming (Posting random letters, posting foolish things, etc.) 2) Limit flaming (Engaging in an argument that is not necessary) - I understand it is competitive 3) Limit swearing (I mean blocking words out with symbols, letters, numbers, etc.) 4) No advertising (Posting something like "JOIN MY NEW GROUP!!!") 5) No being rude (This one sounds simple, because it is.) 6) No bribery (Paying people to throw off the game, or paying people to join your team. This one receives HARSH punishment) [These only apply to Team owners, Refs, GM's, builders, etc.] 6) No over-shouting (Without permission, of course. If you over-shout and include the previous shout, I'm OKAY With that.) 7) No deleting posts (Again, without my permission. If I see you deleting posts regarding your team losing, you will be punished) GAME RULES: 1) If your thrown off to the side because of the roblox physics, that is NOT a foul. There's no way you can control that. 2) Pressing is aloud - To make it real like NBA 3) No disobeying the ref or any HR that is supervising the game. If I find out that you are doing so, you could be harshly punished. 4) Other than those, we go by the real NBA Rules mainly. Suspension: Only occurs if you, Spam on Wall, Send HR bad messages, Do inappropriate things in public as in a game, To many Techs and Fouls each game. Suspension will be 1-5 days depending on how bad it is. Common words said: OOB- Out of Bounds BS- Back court GT- Goal tending Dead ball- Nothing happening Ref- Referee FT- Free throw/ Free throws Tech- Technical foul Enjoy your season at CBL.

of     1