chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

Sonicjr723
#127724181Monday, March 10, 2014 11:44 AM GMT

"it obviously wasn't clear enough to you, but i assumed you were the same as them, obsessed with "making it big" in the "rap game"" Then it wasn't clear enough to you because rap has never really been my vocation. I'm an artist. I don't care about "making it big". "but let me ask you this, how successful do common RAPPERS end up?" The good ones usually at least get underground appeal. Multiple battle rappers get paid tons of money. Even Hopsin gets a fair amount of money and he's still underground. Common rappers get rich. "and what lifestyle are you referring to? the nihilistic one i insulted, or some sort of lifestyle centered around writing poems?" Give me examples of ones who live nihilistically. "sonic, i doubt poetry for a living, rap or not, is an effective life choice..." As stated before, you are ignorant so your doubts really don't hold much weight.
1991Hero
#131316402Sunday, April 20, 2014 3:49 AM GMT

I said these people won't be 50Cents.
1991Hero
#131319062Sunday, April 20, 2014 4:17 AM GMT

Actually, and I can cite sources if you want, battle rappers tend to live off of other sources of income, like most rappers, and I can cite sources if you would like. I decided to search about battle rappers to see for myself where your opinions come from; I quickly found that well-known battle rappers actually have other sources of income. Also, saying "even Hopsin" is being ridiculous, I'm not immersed in rap at all but I actually know the name. He has a label, as well. He is a celebrity, and this does bring something up: you speak of average rappers, as in, decently successful rappers, I assume, but what I am saying is that that is difficult to attain, and then still not profitable. I, again, will provide sources upon being asked.
1991Hero
#131319507Sunday, April 20, 2014 4:21 AM GMT

"The number of battlers out there is staggering, the number that make any sort of money at all are very slim." A quote, not being used as evidence or support, but just one that shows the view I support. It was also from a rap forum.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2