of     1   

Deadwart
#1274259Sunday, June 08, 2008 8:30 PM GMT

Well here are some suggestions that i have tought out, and im gonna put them all in 1 thread, thanks (If you post some more, please think them out very good, and also no spaming please) AND KEEP IN MIND ALL OF THESE ARE JUST SUGGESTIONS, I DONT CARE IF ITS NEWBISH, ITS JUST A SUGGESTION OK? Also, this wasnt made with the purpose of telling Roblox what they should do, or anything like that, just some things, some of us would like...and i repeat: ARE ALL JUST SUGGESTIONS 1- Search Filters: I would like when im going trough the "Free models" section when editing a place, i have lots of problems with the search results, i would like there to be at the right some options that you can check, like if you only want to se: Scripts, Teams, Tools, Blocks, Models, Skyboxes, Meshes (did i just invented a new word? lol) etc... (Specially Perfect Match name option) 2- Friend Arrangement System (no explanation needed for this one) 3- Contests in wich you can win the ability to make a second place in the same account, or to get discounts for "Builders Club" membership 4- Be able to buy builders club in other countries 5- Get 1 ticket for every 5 knockouts or for every times your place is Favorited 6- A whole new series of profile badges, of Kills, Place Visits, Selling objects or something 7- Place rating 8- Comment counter..... So that noobs cant spam, it would work by being able to post a comment and wait a minute to post another one, or a comment limit of 5 per hour 9- Ability to create new servers on places, instead of joining the existing ones (To avoid lagg or noobs) 10- Gifts for pwning too much :D like 1 hat every 5,000 knockouts 11- Facial hair, or different faces, or accesories for our robloxians :D 12- Easy script generating programs like an option that says: Harm Humanoid on Touch, then you click it and it gives you the propper code (I did no thouth out this one, just a crazy idea) 13- Ability to buy things in catalog for other people! 14- Private chat, to talk to a SPECIFIC player or team only 15- A popup that tells you wich players are on each place, like for finding friends easy (also to stalk famous people easily lol joking) Like a link that you press and it shows you the names of the players in that place 16- Make links to the place SUPER IMPORTANT! When i see a friend is online, it says its: "Online: "[Name of Place]" And when i look up for that place on Catalog or top games, i cant find it, so it would be awesome if there would be a "Go there" option next to the Status, and you go right to the place he is in, directly! 17- Ability to mute someone if he is spamming too much on the chat 18- Ability to approve comments to your place, or ability to delete the ones you wish, or to put permission to people, so only they can comment 19- Maybe buy publicity for your place/shirt (or any other clothe)/character/model ?? Like 100 tix an hour of your place in the featured games section, or the ones at the lower part of the Roblox home page 20- Ability to leave only selected users to Go in solomode to your place, or use a model you dont want n00bs to have, or when you make a model for someone only 21- A way to make tix easier, like getting tickets for people visiting, seeing, using or favoriting your stuff? or be able to sell only 1 chosen shirt, and get the 20% of the sales? JUST A SUGGESTION 22- A way to erase or decrease the Wipeouts on your profile (it would make me proud of myself rofl!) 23- Ilumination objects, like put the ambience color all to black, and create lamps to that only those places are iluminated (If you didnt understood that, dont reply about it, only people that use those Ambience changing effects know what im talking about) It would be cool to have lamps on my dark zombie forest maps 24- Make your wwn hats? 25- Hmm tutorial program for people new in roblox?? (Like how to jump, use tools, how to climb ladders, HOW TO USE VEHICLES <------ SUPER IMPORTANT) 26- There are like an average of 20,000 players each week (look last week's buildermans friends) i think, and there are only like 8 Admins who really can stop them, maybe more Staff to moderate those things, I would like to erase accounts who havent logged in since 2006, or repeated posts, to erase spamming comments, rate images.... I OFFER FOR THE JOB, any of them lol Seriously, the actual Admins are not enough these days... (not insulting them) 27- Maybe customisable desing for the way we see the roblox web? At least change the background color, or the number of friends/places per page 28- A part of what i said in point 26 was, like Civilian(Normal Robloxian) Dressed people (i would like to be one) that have the ability to ban people who are breking the rules, spamming, deleting or swearing... Like In-Game moderators or sth.... (Idea from MSguy14, post here... but i tough about this too, I didnt knew this was already said http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1252673) 29- Maybe place in a place YOU ALONE without the Solo Mode tool options to avoid being lagged by noobs, stalked, or just bothered?? 30- A way to get Builders Club in other countries is like Selling Small cards with Builder's Clumb monthly code on it, and sell them on Wallmarts or McDonalds! :D lol (Just a crazy suggestion, i know there can be lots of ways to steal/give away/fake codes like that) 31- Hmmm a option in the report screen for.... being noob??? It would save people a lot of problems when they do one or more things in the Options, and have to chose any of them. Also the noob option sums all of the others there lol (craziest suggestion i have put in here, but cmon, we are recopilating (gathering) all possible suggestions here) REMEMBER ALL THIS ARE JUST SUGGESTIONS, SAY WHAT YOU THINK, OR POST YOUR OWN SUGESTIONS PLEASE
New5rain
#1274468Sunday, June 08, 2008 8:45 PM GMT

I like em.
legobuild
#1274529Sunday, June 08, 2008 8:49 PM GMT

yea I have been wanting them to add more badges.. :) nice list
mothimas2
#1274630Sunday, June 08, 2008 8:56 PM GMT

sorry, i dont like the 5th idea very much. Tkers and skers will kill us and they will get money from tking or sking.
lilbunbun
#1274665Sunday, June 08, 2008 8:58 PM GMT

i like it that idea
Deadwart
#1274797Sunday, June 08, 2008 9:08 PM GMT

Its ok if you dont like some of them, they are just suggestions, and the approval or dissaproval of them are what makes them good or bad :D Also this is a complete Thread made by a really good friend of mine, about the Badges Idea, check this out! :D http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1274610
Warhammer24
#1274870Sunday, June 08, 2008 9:14 PM GMT

OMG DEADWART! awsome! (i sent to builderman) | my answers below \ / 1. yes 2. no 3. yes 4. no 5. yes 6. yes 7. yes 8. no 9. YES!!!!!! 10.yes 11. yes 12. no 13. no 14. yes 15. no 16.YES!!!!!!!!!!! 17. yes 18. no 19.no 20. no 21. yes 22. no 23. no 24. yes 25.yes 26. no -the team is currently HELP WANTED alot ya know- 27. YYEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YYEEESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEESSS!!!!!!!!! 28. no 29. no 30. no 31. no
BootsyBoo
#1274971Sunday, June 08, 2008 9:23 PM GMT

Yeah i think they're are good ideas. Especially the go to friend one I need that a lot!
Deadwart
#1275043Sunday, June 08, 2008 9:29 PM GMT

Oh, and by the way, what i mean on this one was: 2- Friend Arrangement System (no explanation needed for this one) Thas system would be a system that let you change the order your friends are shown on your friend list, like which ones on the first page, the second page, yout top friends, etc... (top friends are the ones that are shown on your profile page, the first 6 seen)
national_security
#207440725Tuesday, January 17, 2017 12:55 AM GMT

fda
crbn
#207441678Tuesday, January 17, 2017 1:05 AM GMT

tix 食べる たわごと
tingiman
#207445058Tuesday, January 17, 2017 1:42 AM GMT

All of these are great ideas! [Oh whale.]

of     1