of     1   

streetfighter919
#127514487Saturday, March 08, 2014 1:34 AM GMT

( Intro) You know what it is doe..... (Chorus) I'm on BEAST MODE Yes I'm on BEAST MODE (X2) (Verse 1 Street) Huh..Did you misunderstand my conception... I know you mad bro cause yo girl giving me affection.... Vote me for Hip Hop King, but really I don't need an election..... Cause I know I'm the best, me and my (N) Based.... Lookin at me ugly? Wait that's just your face.... They throw dirt on you (B), nothing but a disgrace.... And we don't chase the money, it's us who the money chase.... Yes (N) I'm on beast mode.... Following the hood bible, following the G code.... Catch me in my murcialago, pulling out with 3 hoes..... Score me 1, And my competition ZERO.... I'm wildin out like MGK.... You think about to fall off, but I'm here to stay...... I throw the red flag up, I'm running the race.... But I make sure to keep a distance in my Mo'Fo pace.... (Verse 2 Based Flipped) RARE BASED VERSE, CALL ME THE ILLEST ILLEST OF THE ILLEST, SO SWAG CALL ME TRILLEST BEAST MODE, BUT BASED FLIPPED GOD JACK TRYNA COPY BUT HE JUST FRAUD SWAG ON THE MAXIMUM, OPRAH WINFREY FRESH BASED JESUS IS ME, IN THE FLESH CALL ME BILL GATES CAUSE OF MY RACKS YOU ALREADY KNO, AT DA CLUB THROWIN' STACKS I'M INDEPENDANT SO YOU KNOW I BE STRAPPED COME THROUGH BASED STREETS YOU MIGHT GET CAPPED UH SWAG (Verse 3 Street) Sit down with my red cup.... Money outweighing me, I'm getting bread uh... Keep playing around, and I'll go spraying around... Have you lying on the floor, now (N) stay down... And (N) we ain't gon conflict... Just one shot for you to evict..... Your trying to make scenes, but (N) that's not in the script.... I'm floating high calmly, kinda like a blimp.... 20 girls in my Cadi got me feelin' like a p!mp..... I'm a shark in the ocean, your just a shrimp... They call me a phantom cause i pull up in that white Rolls Royce.... I'm a young hustler, used to be a young boy.... Now I'm a man, even barefoot i stand.... Selling my albums, I'm on beast mode man..... Im a boulder, your just a little grain of sand..... I'm burnin up (N) like i just got a tan.......
streetfighter919
#127514590Saturday, March 08, 2014 1:35 AM GMT

My 1st time workin wit flipped
FL1PP3D
#127514802Saturday, March 08, 2014 1:37 AM GMT

#RARE_BASED_APPEARANCE
tokyodrift7
#128124019Saturday, March 15, 2014 3:23 PM GMT

FLIPPED!

of     1