alannalypinky
#127794060Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:31 AM GMT

I'd never hit you with a broom. I'd murder you with a knife. "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Mycousinblade
#127794113Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:32 AM GMT

I love how this was going to be a roleplay but now it's more of a discussion as to whether we should begin roleplaying and how some think I'm evil. Am I evil? Or am I evil to the evil? Or maybe I'm evil to both evils. Which one?
alannalypinky
#127794134Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:32 AM GMT

(I'm just going to start.) Alanna Turning into an alleyway, I cover my face with a hood to disguise my appearance. A group of guards runs past, and turns to me. "You!" One of them calls looking directly at me. "Have you seen a thief boy? He has pale hair and blue eyes." I smile at his description of this 'boy', and shake my head. They continue heading down the road, enabling me to relax. "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
vamking12
#127794153Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:32 AM GMT

Very unique way of doing things.
Mycousinblade
#127794397Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:37 AM GMT

Lazarus grinned, though it was hard as his muscles seem to freeze up every time some sort of happiness came upon him. He was wearing his mask, after making sure no one was watching, he finished the lock and slipped quietly into the bar. Lazarus was being paid to steal minor things from this bar, before planting them in a politics house.
alannalypinky
#127794464Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:38 AM GMT

Alanna I walk out of the alleyway and head for a local bar. That's where all the gossip is, and that is where I will be. I open the door carefully, cautious of the guards. "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
vamking12
#127794529Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:39 AM GMT

I walk inside my favorite bar where I was a regular.
RAE181
#127794593Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:40 AM GMT

Rae I walk around collecting taxes.
hugeboo322
#127794726Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:42 AM GMT

Suzanna slipped between people, hearing gossip, serving drinks. "Kinky + Creative= Boo" -Vamking12
RAE181
#127794795Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:43 AM GMT

Rae I look on a list, the last place for tax. A tavern, so I make my way over to the tavern.
bulldog1042
#127794822Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:43 AM GMT

(Where are most people at? Which Kingdom?)
alannalypinky
#127794851Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:44 AM GMT

(Doesn't matter. We'll decide when we need to travel between kingdoms. Just join us at the tavern.) "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
vamking12
#127794910Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:45 AM GMT

I another mans drink as quiet as I can
RAE181
#127794933Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:45 AM GMT

Rae I reach the door to the tavern, I check tavern off the list then go in. Then I start asking the maids [if that what its called] who owns this tavern.
Mycousinblade
#127795369Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:53 AM GMT

He sneaked in through the back door, hiding between various shelves, he went into the wine cellar. Hoping to find some of the bars best ale, he had little luck, only finding one bottle and a numerous amount of cups. He stole both, placing them in his bag, he slipped out, not satisfied with his loot.
FlawlessDrMario
#127795774Tuesday, March 11, 2014 5:00 AM GMT

(I'm just going to start where I was last time) Tommasio followed the trail, but after a while he stopped cold in the tracks due to hearing a sinister voice. "Turn Back... You will not like what you will see." Tommasio T-"Why is that? Who or what are you?" "What I am does not matter. What I do however does. As well as only death will await you if you enter." T-"I'm not afraid of death." "Are you now? Yes- you have the look of someone with no one. But are you not afraid of death, or are you too scared to live?" T-"What do you mean? You know what I don't care, I'm going to see where this ends. You've just convinced me even more to look."
FlawlessDrMario
#127796305Tuesday, March 11, 2014 5:10 AM GMT

(Is it okay if I create my own creature, it will basically be an humanoid insect) Determined Tommasio continued his way, but as he continued he noticed signs of a struggle in the trail. A man's tracks and on a snagged branch there was blood. Following what he can make out, the trail turned into the creature's tracks and him dragging something, presumably the man. Yet, Tommasio still followed, wondering what dark secret he will uncover. That, was when he came into a clearing...
alannalypinky
#127796332Tuesday, March 11, 2014 5:11 AM GMT

(Sure, but you'd have to make sure it isn't overpowered if this creature interacts with other people.) "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
blanchey
#127796423Tuesday, March 11, 2014 5:13 AM GMT

Ned leaps from the trees down to the gate of the kingdom. He walks in going to the tavern for a drink. Or two. The Darkness Consumes All.
k3rl343
#127796448Tuesday, March 11, 2014 5:14 AM GMT

Name:Kyle Elkarijg Age:19 Race:Elf Gender:M Class:Thief Weapons (3 Max):A knife that's almost as long as a shortstops, And darts that he sometimes uses poisons with. Kingdom:The Land Of A Thousand Forest's Perks:Charm and Stealth Appearance:Unusually dark brown hair, for an elf pointy ears of course, He has skin, almost without a blemish except a small mole on his nose. He is a bit more then average height for his kind, and his eyes are dark brown. He is also slim in weight, he wears black pants, with a dark blue shirt, thanks to the Indigo he stole. Then he wear a black cloak to hide himself above it all. When he needs to, He wears a black, armored shirt and pants. Leather if you need ago, and the black cloak. Personality: Despite his " doings " Hes actually pretty nice, He is also kinda sarcastic sometimesj, and humorous. But he's also over confident sometimes. He really does like if things go his way, since he is a Perfectionist. Bio: Even in what he does, He could've had a rich great life. Since his parents owned a lumber company. But instead of doing that, what he called boring life, He abandoned it completely running away from home. With the help of some friends he made it to the capital, stealing away selling at the black market. Other:Blub
alannalypinky
#127796488Tuesday, March 11, 2014 5:14 AM GMT

Alanna i take a seat and order a glass of water, not noticing anything except what I'm staring at until the water gets slid over to me. I take a sip, looking off into the distance, daydreaming. "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
k3rl343
#127796707Tuesday, March 11, 2014 5:20 AM GMT

Name:Kyle Elkarijg Age:19 Race:Elf Gender:M Class:Thief Weapons (3 Max):A knife that's almost as long as a shortstops, And darts that he sometimes uses poisons with. Kingdom:The Land Of A Thousand Forest's Perks:Charm and Stealth Appearance:Unusually dark brown hair, for an elf pointy ears of course, He has skin, almost without a blemish except a small mole on his nose. He is a bit more then average height for his kind, and his eyes are dark brown. He is also slim in weight, he wears black pants, with a dark blue shirt, thanks to the Indigo he stole. Then he wear a black cloak to hide himself above it all. When he needs to, He wears a black, armored shirt and pants. Leather if you need ago, and the black cloak. Personality: Despite his " doings " Hes actually pretty nice, He is also kinda sarcastic sometimes, and humorous. But he's also over confident sometimes. He really does like if things go his way, since he is a Perfectionist. Bio: Even in what he does, He could've had a rich great life. Since his parents owned a lumber company. But instead of doing that, what he called boring life, He abandoned it completely running away from home. With the help of some friends he made it to the capital, stealing away selling at the black market. Other:Magical Fairies
vamking12
#127796735Tuesday, March 11, 2014 5:20 AM GMT

I enjoy my drink then place it on a table.
alannalypinky
#127796814Tuesday, March 11, 2014 5:22 AM GMT

Not accepted. Wrong secret code, and that's not a kingdom. "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
FlawlessDrMario
#127797361Tuesday, March 11, 2014 5:38 AM GMT

(I'm in a forest near Weimma) Tommasio looks around baffled, there was a small cottage. But there was corpses of people, from man, elf, dwarf, and orc. Tommasio inspected a face and realized that it was puffy as if from an allergic reaction, and the corpse had boils all over its hands. Backing up Tommasio bumped into something hard and rough? No, it was someone- he heard a clicking and instantly rolled forward. Turning around to face his predator, he was appalled by what he saw- A monstrous beast with human-like face, big pincers that jut out from its cheek and is lower half composed of weird six jointed legs. (Hey Bull mind trying to draw this based off its description?) Stifling a scream, Tommasio gathered his thoughts and prepared for any attempt on his life this strange creature might do. Tommasio T-"So, you showed your face?" "I've warned you!" The creature hissed with its pincers clicking awkwardly as it was talking. T-"How many people have you killed?! Why, do you enjoy it? Do it for sport, you monster?!" "I love this war, and the killing. I know its advantages and disadvantages, I also know, the souls I've taken will be mourned. But people will think it was because of the war, and will never guess I lurk in the shadows in this forest, hungry. This war is my cover from the killings I commit-" Tommasio then decided it was time to strike...