of     1   

ConkerMaster9102
#127962584Thursday, March 13, 2014 2:44 PM GMT

10. All previous egg hunt eggs 9. FleskhJerta egg: This egg is based upon FleskhJerta, who was, before being banned, a popular roblox user who made blooper videos during his time on roblox. 8. Soviet Russian Egg of Role-Revesal: This egg does the reverse of the egg hunt: This egg hunts down players. To collect this egg, the player must touch it while it takes a break, in which it remains standing still for a mintue. 7. Explosive Cataclysmic Bombastic Hyperactive Self-Replicating Egg of Kaboom! Grey Goo Annihilation Hyperactivity: This egg is a hybrid of the Explosive Egg of Kaboom!, Cataclysmic Egg, Bombastic Egg of Annihilation, Hyperactive Egg of Hyperactivity, and the Self-Replicating Egg of Grey Goo, using a mix of the used egg's textures, and uses the Cataclysmic Egg's Mesh/Model. When spawned, it would send out shockwaves that destroys all others eggs on the map (Cataclysmic Egg). After this happens, it will go faster than the players (Hyperactive Egg of Hyperactivity), and shoot rockets at the players (Bombastic Egg of Annihilation). This egg moves by flying. This egg will create fake clones of itself (Self-Replicating Egg of Grey Goo), and these clones will explode when touches them (Explosive Egg of Kaboom!). The real egg must be touched In order to stop it and collect it. 6. Divebomb Egg: this egg will spawn when the egg above does. When spawned, it will teleport to the closet egg, fly up straight, flip upside down, and drop straight down, causing an explosion the size of the egg. If an egg is in the target ( if the egg got moved, it is safe, as the divebomb egg will stay in the targeted location), it will get destroyed in the explosion. Each time an explosion happens, a new Divebomb egg will spawn inside it. To collect this egg, the player has to touch it when it spawns or upside up while in the air. 5. Roblox 2013 Egg hunt Sugar Egg: this egg is received when all the 2013 Eggs are collected. 4. Body swap egg: This egg requires 2 players, and spawns commonly in the 2012 map area. After being collected, the players who touched the egg will swap bodies. Gameplay is normal afterwards otherwise. (Optional) 3. Chatvoice Egg: if the hunt map has Chatvoice, the player would have to type in Eggvoice in the chatbox. Doing this will give the player the egg. 2. Shedletsky egg 1. Murderous Egg of Creepypasta: This egg's texture is a corrupted and disorder mix of all the other egg textures. When first touched, it teleports the player to a distorted version of the map. The egg will levitate,fly, Divebomb (same concept as Divebomb egg, but targets the player), and duplicate into fake clones that explode on contact with the player. This egg has to be touched a second time to be collected. However, you can only touch it when it lands in the ground. Descriptions (catalog): Fleskhjerta egg: even a banned guy from 2007 who was popular deserves an egg Soviet Russian egg of Role Reversal: In Soviet Russia, Egg Hunt You! Explosive Cataclysmic Bombastic Hyperactive Self-Replicating Egg of Kaboom! Grey Goo Annihilation Hyperactivity: i think we need more men! Divebomb Egg: Eggvacuation now! Roblox egg hunt 2013 sugar egg: 2013 in 14, so... Chatvoice Egg: Brought to you by mad studio Shedletsky egg: Eggmin Murderous egg of Creepypasta: (insert Zalgo text here)
Qxest
#127969005Thursday, March 13, 2014 4:58 PM GMT

I'm sorry, but the Egg Hunt is over. :P ~Add 148 to my posts.
BinomialIsCool
#127969123Thursday, March 13, 2014 5:00 PM GMT

"10. All previous egg hunt eggs" This is where I stopped reading. Making previous egg hunt eggs available would probably make the original owners, well, angry. Just be owner wars everywhere and hatred and we really could use without that.
ConkerMaster9102
#128536884Thursday, March 20, 2014 8:37 PM GMT

What!?
ConkerMaster9102
#128558440Friday, March 21, 2014 12:25 AM GMT

1. Okay. But some people have been speculating this, ever since fan-made egg hunts were made using these eggs. 2. WTFH is an owner war? I never heard anything like that.
SiIentTruth
#128560009Friday, March 21, 2014 12:42 AM GMT

Woah there kid, at ease. These are mostly all violent.
ConkerMaster9102
#128613421Friday, March 21, 2014 8:59 PM GMT

P.S. You can post your ideas here, like all threads like this.
deltav
#128613677Friday, March 21, 2014 9:02 PM GMT

10. Nah. 9. DESTROY ALL FANBOYS 8. Yea. Though it might be too soon? 7. jesus christ 6. Oh please no. 5. Nah 4. eh ok 3. shrug 2. no 1. no
EnderEric
#128617638Friday, March 21, 2014 9:46 PM GMT

@Deltav I laughed at 7. and your reaction LOL
ConkerMaster9102
#128679642Saturday, March 22, 2014 3:25 PM GMT

LOL XD

of     1