mada999
#23165987Sunday, March 28, 2010 8:27 AM GMT

*comes to the secret underground world of the noobs costumed as one and goes in a nobotavern* me-were i can find the bloux bloux?(i speak them lancuage) noob barman,yuo can find it to the noob cavern! me-thenk ye *in all the way to the noob cavern a group of noob guard stoped me* noob guard 1-show yuo nubish act! noob guard 2-or we will pawn ya! noob guard 3-and give ya to the noob beast! *shows a fake noob act to them* noob guards-yuo can pass *after i enter in cavern and get to 2000 miles under ground with a elevator find the centre of earth,and in the heart of the earth was been the blox box!!* me-i going save robloxia! *a guy that not look like a noob appears from a shadow* me-who are you ??-i am Nefix me-why you there,me idol? Nefix-I was search a way to get the Blox Box and not make us all to diisaper,but,i wonder wat its in? me-Builderman tell me for in it its the last tehn weapon,the desintregatror spatiol gun powderion space laserion,only weapon that make 100 enemys in one shot dust! Nefix-Wow *some noobs heard us* me-Get you weapon Nefix,WE GOING FIGHT!!!! *the noobs that attacked was been 50 ninjas,that are noobs!* *shots em with 2 multi rockets and all of them died exclude 1 one them* Nefix-let me to crush this noob! *Nefix gets him banhammer and make the noob a pancake!* me-i have the mode to make it! Nefix-how? me-we have to cut the earth arthea and put a lava box on it,the earth will live for more 2 hours,after we die,but,we can get the blox box in that time and to re-vive the arthea! Nefix-OK!!!!!! *cuts the arthea of earth and puts a lava box over it* *gets the anti-lava gloves* *gets the Blox Box out* *more 20 mins remained* *rewiwes the earth arthea* *A ALARM ITS OPEN!!!!* me-OF THE!!! Nefix-get the weapon from the box!!! *gets the desintregator* me-its time to make dust some noobs! *hundreds of noobs arrive* me and Nefix-OMG!! *me and nefix fight with all wat we can and destry al the noob world,but were the boss?* *gets surface* me-i....i think we safe Nefix-ok lets get outta there! *right at the portal of noob-Robloxia a giant monsters jumped from the sky* ???-RAAAR I AM THE NOOB BOSS!!!!!! me-YOU CANT BEAT US I HAVE THE BLOX BOX!!!!!! noob boss-I CAN CRUSH YOU IN A MILI SECOND! *fights with him and right when he was been close to kill Nefix i did desintregate him arms* noob boss-RAAAAAAAAAAR!!!! *dedsintregates and him legs and torso* noob boss-ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!! *the noob boss vomits on nefix acid* *me with all me powers i did kill him* me-Nefix!!!Dont die!!!!! Nefix-m...mada tell me kids and me wife i loved em!!!! me-ill do *nefix dies* me-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! *a roblox heliicopter lands* *builderman and ROBLOX get outta the heli* builderman-wow,you find it! ROBLOX-ME CREATION!!! me-yea thats a good thing but some one sacrifice.... ROBLOX and builderman-Who?!?!?!? me-Nefix... *me ROBLOX and builder get in heli and comes as roblox base depositing the blox box* THE END
talbond
#23168988Sunday, March 28, 2010 12:01 PM GMT

(Okay, maybe you shouldn't do the WHOLE thing, that just screws stuff up. Anyone remember the Tower of 100 Trials thing? I get a bit screwy if nobody lets me help in the finish. So far, Mada ruined it for us. We pratically did nothing! Now this little 'teamwork issue' the NP has (and Mada too) is keeping me from actually being a permeant member. We all work in it together. Because im gonna retire this someday. You better at least try to make me stay. And Mada? I CALL UPON THE POWER OF THE NP GOD! *Ohforf comes up in a ghostly and huge form and crushes and burns and shoots Mada to death* There. That settles things.)
Lolt64
#23170156Sunday, March 28, 2010 12:40 PM GMT

I've been gone for so long O_o Maybe someone should make a new NP thread, this one seems a bit dead...
talbond
#23171865Sunday, March 28, 2010 1:27 PM GMT

Jim: Yeah! This kid is making me nuts! Tal: Excuse Jim, my conscience. He thinks im stupid. Jim: Hey Tal! Go jump off a cliff! It looks like fun! Tal: Maybe I will, and maybe I won't! Jim: GRRRR!
Lolt64
#23172367Sunday, March 28, 2010 1:38 PM GMT

*dancing to tetris theme*
Aceblock
#23177521Sunday, March 28, 2010 3:26 PM GMT

(What was going on again?)
UltraScubaguy
#23179566Sunday, March 28, 2010 4:05 PM GMT

(Mata damaged the thread by ubering severely) Ohforf: Well, now that the football noobs are taken care of, let's go to the next room! Disco Noobs: Let's boogie! Ohforf: Oh noes... Disco Noob This noob has a HUGE afro.
Aceblock
#23180830Sunday, March 28, 2010 4:29 PM GMT

Ace: Typical. *grabs a throwing knife* *throws knife at teather holding up disco ball* Knife: *cuts off disco ball* Disco ball: *crushes the leading disco noob* Ace: Anyone else want some?
UltraScubaguy
#23181060Sunday, March 28, 2010 4:33 PM GMT

Disco Noob: *fires a magic disco ball-shaped orojectile at Ace, causing him to start dancing his butt off*
Aceblock
#23200737Sunday, March 28, 2010 9:50 PM GMT

Ace: Oh brother. *tries to regain control over legs*
talbond
#23209490Monday, March 29, 2010 12:23 AM GMT

*evil dude from the 19th floor of Wayside comes and makes the dead disco zombies alive and the disco ball is repaired* Disco Noob Zombie ...nothing changes really. Just a err, err, to the singing. *dresses up like Micheal Jackson* I challenge you, to a DANCE OFF! ON THRILLER! *dances awesome*
talbond
#23209521Monday, March 29, 2010 12:24 AM GMT

GUYS! HELP ME! THEY'RE TOO STRONG! (lolz not really)
Irockz
#23230821Monday, March 29, 2010 4:19 PM GMT

Disco Noob: *fires orbs at Irockz* Irockz: ... *jumps away from them and kicks him rolund the head, KOing him* Babyizzing Noob: *comes in* Babyizing Noob He'll make anyone shot by his lazers a noob baby! Irockz: What the heck was up with tha-*hit by noob baby lazer* What th3 h3ck? *starts to turn youonger and noobier until he's a noob baby* L0L *plauing with ticket* ;3
UltraScubaguy
#23241418Monday, March 29, 2010 8:36 PM GMT

Ohforf: What the brick?
Irockz
#23243432Monday, March 29, 2010 9:12 PM GMT

Babyizing noob: *shoots noob babyizer lazer at him*
Aceblock
#23246978Monday, March 29, 2010 10:08 PM GMT

Ace: *deflects blast with neon blade* I may be tap dancing, but I'm still in control of my arms. *shoots down disco noob zombies with smg*
talbond
#23276088Tuesday, March 30, 2010 1:59 PM GMT

Im not a baby! HaHA! *Babizer noob starts machine gun firing at Tal* OH S***! WOAH! *dodges like crazy and realizes hes dancing to his favirote song, Acceptable in the 80's* *gets a dead otter and starts dancing/dodging the bullets/dancing to the AWESOME SONG the disco noobs just started playing, Of course, its Acceptable in the 80's* Tal: AND NO SONGS PERFECT WITHOUT THE MATRIX HEADBAND! *puts on headband*
Irockz
#23276241Tuesday, March 30, 2010 2:05 PM GMT

Irockz: *looks at cardboard cutout of him that baby noobizer zapped* ... idiot. *wacked by disco noob and starts dancing to caramell dansen*
talbond
#23276283Tuesday, March 30, 2010 2:07 PM GMT

*grabs Irockz* The only thing thats better than caramell dansen, is ACCEPTABLE IN THE 80'S (AIT8) (Look up the song, its made by Calvin Harris in the album I made Disco or its I created disco.)
Irockz
#23276549Tuesday, March 30, 2010 2:21 PM GMT

Irockz: Wait... this disco noob makes you dance to songs you like........ AAAAAH SO EMBARRASING THIS IS BAD FOR MY REPUTATION
talbond
#23284083Tuesday, March 30, 2010 5:55 PM GMT

*continues dancing* *Gets a LIGHTSABER and starts rebounding the shots back at the babizer* *babizer turns into a baby*
Irockz
#23285059Tuesday, March 30, 2010 6:15 PM GMT

Irockz: GREAT! EVERYONE FOUND OUT I LIKE A GIRLY SOOOONG!
Aceblock
#23291424Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:24 PM GMT

Ace: *notices an old 80's boombox* *sees disco noobs cranking it up* *throws a holy hand grenade at the boombox* *shoots down other disco noobs*
talbond
#23292126Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:38 PM GMT

*gets mad and gets an unbreakable boombox and plays AIT80's* THAT BOOMBOX WAS PLAYING AIT80'S!
Aceblock
#23292262Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:40 PM GMT

Ace: You were lucky. That boombox had an hypnosis module. *shoots another disco noob*