of     1   

XILostINSpaceIX
#128189399Sunday, March 16, 2014 4:14 AM GMT

So I watched norht by north west and loved it so much I would give review on it, I won't spoil to much of it if you havent seen the movie. North by Northwest is a spy type of movie with an interesting twist. At the begging Roger O. Thornhill is mistaken for a spy called "George Kaplin" and is kidnapped by two other bad spys. He is taken to a mansion to be questioned on stuff he doesn't know about, and he tells them he is not "George Kaplin" but of course this is a spy movie right? So assume they have many names. With the questions he does not know and seeing that the spys are wasting there time on him they "drug him" and next thing he knows he is on his way off the edge of a cliff until he regains where abouts he makes a sharp turn and speed away still drunk he is caught by the police and is sent to jail for the night... There is a ton more to the whole story but I really don't want to give away spoilers I suggest the movie if you are a james bond fan or like spy type movies. This is also a classic movie so you get to see all the old stuff such as classic cars (1959 movie) The movie was directed by Alferd Hitchcock and is probably recommend for 12+ to understand what might be happening at times. Very funny movie indeed
Whatitdo8
#128193217Sunday, March 16, 2014 5:07 AM GMT

this is like a 40 year old movie and your watching now
XILostINSpaceIX
#128197681Sunday, March 16, 2014 6:24 AM GMT

55 year old movie, it still is funny
EdwardBulwerLytton
#128251995Sunday, March 16, 2014 9:39 PM GMT

judy judy judy judy
ITSONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX
#128270196Monday, March 17, 2014 12:39 AM GMT

>this is like a 40 year old movie and your watching now Well yeah he couldn't watch it back then.

of     1