of     1   

foxesrcool554
#128356937Tuesday, March 18, 2014 2:24 AM GMT

okay hi yeah i think this is the second repost? yeah, idk. but um yeah hi its been a while rp forum how ya doin The wheels crushed some loose pavement from underneath. They came to pick to you early in the morning and haven’t said a single word. When you hear the side door open it is followed immediately with the sound of it closing. The two males wait for you to leave right outside of their respective doors. Almost with glee do you leave smoke-infested van. The air feels so pure against your skin; you take in as much of it as you can. Unfortunately it doesn’t last one as one of the males grips you by the wrists and tugs you along the path to the doorways. The doors open up, the force on your hands loosens until you realize there’s nothing there at all. Only when you hear the click of the doors do you know they have left to gather more people. The receptionist seems to be calling people up; never once looking up from the thick book lay on her desk. It seems oddly quiet; there is no evidence of anyone in the halls, save for a few people in uniforms passing by. The others sit on the couch completely silent, some even sitting on the floor waiting. Somehow, the suspicion creeps up on you as it does everyone else. There is almost nothing to say in this situation. Somehow, there is still fear. And fear is the only thing to depend on. Appearence! Must read! There are tall grey walls surrounding the building, made of stone. The gates are iron wrought and also quite big, and the bars are twi.sted to give it a more elegant appearance. There's a large sign that say "Highring" on it in bold letters. The yard inside has nicely trimmed green grass, with a black tar road leading up to the three-story light grey building. The roof is a dark red-brown, with almost Mexican looking shingles. Dark-tinted windows arch high along the walls of the inst.itute. Cement steps lead up to the giant double doors, which are made of red maple wood with black iron handles. The lobby right inside has white marble floors, with large comfy waiting couches and a small TV. There's even a magazine rack. The receptionist's desk is made of dark wood, and is quite neat. There are po.tted plants scattered around the lobby, as well as an elevator to the second and third floors, and also to the basement. There are two steel doors on each side of the lobby, with two guards for each door. If you went down one of these hallways, you'd come across many different sorts of rooms, from ther.apist rooms to an infir.miry. The patient's 'rooms' are on the second floor, with room for five? each. There are five old, ra.tty cots with one thin blanket on top. There are st.raps to keep the patient down if needed. Each door has a small unbre.akable window on it. The third floor is where the testing rooms are. Most of them are non-descript, and are filled with whatever is needed to do the test. Also on the first floor is a gym, a cafeteria, and a few other things used for the inmates. What is in the basement is a storage area, for pretty much anything they need. However, there's one dark hallway that has no signs showing what it is. There are rum.ors to what's down there, but very few actually know. DISORDERS Depersonalization (feeling detached from the body, as if in a dream) Insomnia (unable to sleep) Alzheimers (slow loss of memory) Paranoid Schizophrenia (belief that everything is against you) Night Terrors (really, really bad nightmares) Dysthymia (depression) Kleptomania (need to steal everything) Selective Mutism (When one chooses not to speak due to fear or even rejection. The patient can usually speak just as well as others but keeps themselves quiet.) Stendhal Syndrome [When one has negative responses to art (Includes hallucinations.)] Post-traumatic Stress Disorder ( Experienced after one has a traumatic experience that they ultimately have a hard time dealing with. Usually results in random flashbacks and upsetting images of the event that had taken place. [Things that can cause it are War, Assualt, etc.]) Pica [Eating things you shouldn’t like chalk, grass etc] Oneirophrenia [A user is put in a dream like state similar to shchiz but usually to a lesser degree] Hospital Addiction Syndrome [Person makes illnesses to bring attention to themselves.] Autophagia [Where you bite or devour parts of your body.] Intermittent Explosive Disorder (You get extremely angry very easily, sometimes for no reason) Anorexia (You starve yourself) Narcolepsy (You randomly fall asleep) Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (You believe you need to perform rituals to prevent bad things from happening) Capgras Delusion (where you think a relative or someone has been replaced) Antisocial Personality Disorder (You are antisocial to the point of not wanting to be with anyone.) Binge Eating Disorder (You eat, and eat, and eat.) Amnesia (forgetting everything about yourself) D.I.D. (When a person has one or more ‘alters.’ They experience a change in personality and they way they perceive things. People with the disorder are aware that they have it and are usually not ones to want to get rid of it. When in an alternate state of mind they will sometimes forget what they have done. Although, a majority of times they will remember everything, just in a state when they are watching. It is commonly formed by child abuse, some alters even serving as a protective guardian.) RULES: 1. NO text talk. Nu talking liek dis. 2. Please use the best grammar and spelling you can give. Role-play in story mode (EX. A NO!: *walks to school* hi girl *smiles at girl, walks away* A YES!: I leave the house to go to the store. There I smile at the cashier. "Hello!") 3. Put "Snicker Sketch" In other if you read everything. 4. Romance at your own risk 5. Listen to the admins! You can start role-playing once one of the admins accepts you. 6. ADMINS HAVE ALL CONTROL OVER THE ROLE-PLAY, ALRIGHT M8? u disagree with any of the rules or anything that an admin says, suck it up buttercup 7. Admins can add rules anytime and can ban you, aight brah? ADMINS: Me rockfun123 penut2 evilguy10 MrGiraffe1 DiamondDragonair EpicChic codemonkey123 NOTE: Only admins can be scientists. ~Inmates~ Na.me: A.ge: (12 - 46?) Gender: Appearance: Personality: Disorder(s): (1 or 2) Synesthesia?: Bio: Extremity of mental illness: (1 - 3) Other: ~Guards/Scientists~ Na.me: A.ge: (20 - 50?) Gender: Appearance: Personality: Scientist/Guard/other: Bio: Other:
EpicChic
#128363392Tuesday, March 18, 2014 4:00 AM GMT

(Since the twins were such a huge success, I'm going to do guys more often, this one of those times.) ~Inmates~ Na.me: Carter Holmes A.ge: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Carter has moderately pale skin covering his 6 foot even skeleton. His midnight black hair is messily put all over his head, some bangs covering his maroon eyes. He wears a very oversized black turtleneck sweater, light grey jeans, and aged black converse high tops. His pearly whites contain a few crooked teeth, and a mole on his neck is his birthmark. He has a scar across his back and a stitch on his left ankle. He has many other tiny scratches and marks on his body, but listing the locations would take up a whole character sheet, also it'd be just a whole lot to read. The biggest ones are his large scar across his back and his stitch on his left ankle. Personality: Carter is a very relaxed human being who tends to give off an irritated vibe, almost like a type of intimidating wall. However, as soon as the wall is broken down, you get revealed to a whole new side of him. When he wakes up--usually from a night terror--he is often frenzied and terrified at his awakening, right down to the quivering adam's apple. Disorder(s): Carter suffers from Night Terrors and Post-traumatic stress disorder. Synesthesia?: nope. Bio: Carter was born to a normal family and lived a normal life, excluding the fact that he was prone to nightmares, up until one day when he was young, he was left alone in the bell tower. While at the top floor, he met a man who was cleaning the bell. When asked where his parents were, he shrugged, supposing they were shopping some place. He usually came here when they were shopping and they just let him go anywhere. Anyway, the bell man said to go to the basement and look for the 'basement man.' Taking orders, Carter did just that to see a blonde man who looked about 25 with a bloody knife in his hand. "Carter... Holmes.... I've heard of you, the kid who visited the bell tower. Do you mind answering a question?" A young Carter nodded. "How does it feel to stand on the same floor that will be covered in your own blood?" Carter's face paled, and as the man said, he was cut up that day and found on the floor in a pool of his own blood. The nightmares got worse following that day. They eventually escalated to Night Terrors and flashbacks of that day. He was finally diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder at age 12. Extremity of mental illness: 2 Other: snicker sketch :/
foxesrcool554
#128374976Tuesday, March 18, 2014 1:34 PM GMT

Accepted brah But u already know that Cuz ur an admin AMIRIGHT
doodlepants45
#128375385Tuesday, March 18, 2014 1:48 PM GMT

Seems interesting. I'll make a Character later or tomorrow.
foxesrcool554
#128376093Tuesday, March 18, 2014 2:15 PM GMT

~Inmates~ Na.me: Nia Cage A.ge: (12 - 46?) 14 Gender: Female Appearance: Her hair you might call strange. It has a yellow trim, the close to center orange and the center, red. You could say her head is on fire. Nia's hair reaches her shoulder blades. She has a plain white shirt and ripped blue jeans. Nia's hight is 5'7 and she weighs 121 pounds. She has ruby red eyes and small lips. She wears black NIKES. Personality: She is a peppy girl who likes getting into other peoples buisness. She talks a lot. Disorder(s): (1 or 2) Intermittent Explosive Disorder and Night Terrors Synesthesia?: Nah brah Bio: Ever since she was young, she always woke up screaming. She had no friends and when she did, she scared them off. She had gotten expelled from school many times from her anger so her parents punished her. That's where the nightmares came in. Things were always chasing her and trying to kill her. Nia's parents took note of this and took her to Highring after testing. Extremity of mental illness: (1 - 3) 3 Other: OH! SNICKER SKETCH IS A PUN! IT'S THE OPPOSITE OF SNICKER DOODLE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ~Guards/Scientists~ Na.me: Gwen Hik A.ge: (20 - 50?) 25 Gender: Female Appearance: A white lab coat wrapped on her black t-shirt. Short brown hair. Emerald green eyes. Brown shorts and white NIKES. 5'9. 154 pounds. Personality: Gwen is a woman that is usually what you might call cruel.She has a nice side, she just doesn't show it much. Scientist/Guard/other: Scientist Bio: She always had a passion for helping people so, as a kid, she hung out with the kids who didn't have friends. As she grew up, she tutored, led a charity race and helped homless people. Gwen enjoyed these things but she developed an anger after a while. She got a Master's degree in science and started Highring. Other: Snicker Sketch brah
foxesrcool554
#128376978Tuesday, March 18, 2014 2:50 PM GMT

~Inmates~ Na.me: Scarlet, Sophia, Sadie, Sammy, Sabrina Likn (but for my CS, im just gonna call her Scarlet, kk?) A.ge: (12 - 46?) 16 Gender: Female Appearance: Scarlet is a redhead, though it's a dark red, almost blood color. It hangs down to the middle of her back in a straight row. Her eyes are a dark brown color that seems to go on forever. She wears light grey jeans and a baggy black shirt with a drawing of the Eiffel tower on it. Her shoes are pink converse. Scarlet stands at 5'7 and weighs 138 pounds. Personality: OKAY YEAH LETS DO THIS Scarlet is usually a rude person that enjoys hurting people. While in this personality, she is rough and will try to pick fights with people. She can get angry easily in this form, but in this form only. Sophia is a quiet girl that usually stays out of trouble. She will be very shy and unwilling to try new things, or do something dangerous. If you do happen to get her to talk, or make friends with her, she will act kindly towards you. Okay, first off, Sadie is WAYYYY better then you. Or so she thinks. When in this personality, she will act like a princess and a diva. Her ego shoots up too, like, 100000000 higher then her other personalities. Try if you must to make friends with her, but she will judge you. Sammy, like Sophia, is quiet, but not in a good way. In this form, she can get scary and creepy. Her eyes open wide and you feel as if she is staring into your soul. Sammy's mind is usually horror filled and will try to scare you to any point. YEAH LAST ONE Sabrina is a smart girl and very sense-able. She will try to figure out how things work and why people do things. In this form, she will most likely be a huge nerd about stuff and yeah. Disorder(s): (1 or 2) D.I.D, Insomnia Synesthesia?: Nadda Bio: Scarlet grew up in a happy home until her mother died. Her father then had to take care of the children in the house with his small paying job as a janitor. Scarlet and her brother Chase barely had enough to eat. Scarlet's personalities grew at school where she was taunted because of her poorness. So, she became quiet and thus Sophia was born. As boys began to chase her around, Scarlet became a fighter and almost hurt someone gravely one day. She had to convert to something that would ward people away, and now we have Sammy. As Scarlet grew, her teachers would keep her inside and hang out with her, teaching her new things. All that was packed inside and thus Sabrina. Now, Scarlet is in high school. Her rough demeanor attracted the popular girls to her and to make sure she fit in, Scarlet made Sadie. THUS THE FANTASTIC FIVE WERE BORN Scarlet and her alternates became too much for her family, so her father shipped her away to Highring. Extremity of mental illness: (1 - 3) D.I.D - 3 Insomnia - 2 Other: SNICKAH SKETCH M8
EpicChic
#128398376Tuesday, March 18, 2014 9:48 PM GMT

(Whoopsie forgot to put the right number Carter's night terrors are a 3 and his post traumatic stress is 2) (I'm making another inmate and a scientist so look out but I'm at a HAIR SALON so it might take a while....)
foxesrcool554
#128398709Tuesday, March 18, 2014 9:51 PM GMT

(aight brah we'll start when we have one or 2 more peepz)
DiamondDragonair
#128400620Tuesday, March 18, 2014 10:10 PM GMT

sis this needs some major rager editing but ill join
foxesrcool554
#128410372Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:55 PM GMT

well yeah i just copy pasted from the last repost, which was, like, a year or two ago.
SIacktivist
#128410975Wednesday, March 19, 2014 12:01 AM GMT

"I'm gonna do guys more often" Bow chicka bow wow!
foIie
#128419823Wednesday, March 19, 2014 1:26 AM GMT

~Inmates~ Na.me: Julian Amish-Lestrude A.ge: 15 Gender: Male Appearance: Julian has dark-brown spiky hair, which is slightly tousled in the front. He has Anglo-African skin, though slightly more pale. His eyes are a dark brown, almost black, and slightly bloodshot. He's very skinny due to his Anorexia. Julian usually wears darkly-colored long-sleeved shirts, some he refuses to wash. His jeans are the same--most are black or grey. He also has grey sneakers which he wears constantly. Personality: Sometimes Julian refuses to eat, fasting for many days. He is caring, but also a bit crazy. He tends to act very rude when needing to fix something, and can yell if someone says no. He even gets violent depending on the situation. However, he is caring towards his step-sister Marcy, and helps her through her own disorders. Disorder(s): Anorexia and Obsessive Compulsion Disorder (which is for things to be perfect, actually. I have it) Synesthesia?: No Bio: Julian's parents divorced when he was five, and he was very temperamental about his new sister. He hurt her sometimes, even, when they first met, but has grown to love her over the years. He can even be protecting of her, hurting bullies towards her. When she started school, he checked on her a lot, asking his teachers to be excused just to do so. He hates being apart from her for a long period of time, which also induces his anorexia even more. He was once kept in the hospital for a few days because of this, at age 12, but has settled just a bit since. Extremity of mental illness: Anorexia - 2 OCD - 3 Other: snicker sketch ~Inmates~ Na.me: Marcy Lestrude A.ge: 13 Gender: Female Appearance: Marcy has long, straight blonde hair that hits her chest. She sometimes keeps it over her eyes, just to try and stop seeing colors. Personality: She's very troubled, and often slips into a mindless phase where she acts very dumb. However, she's very kind, and loves her brother. She is very sensitive, however, and cries often. Sometimes Marcy tries to act tough, but it's very hard for her and she breaks down easily. She's in a very unstable state of mind, but tries not to think about it. Disorder(s): Capgras Delusion, and Narcolepsy Synesthesia?: Yes Bio: (age 1-5 was forgotten/erased from her memory) At age six, her step-brother Julian began to love her very much, knowing then about her disorders. She soon learned he also had disorders, and became very close with him. Due to her insecurity, she started school at age 6, and was usually picked on for being older and because of her disorders. She loved having her brother check on her in the day, and went to the nurse frequently when they were in different schools. She hated being apart from him as much as he did, and sometimes became sick from it. However, she's been in small control of that since she was 11. Now, her disorders are taking over her life, sometimes. Extremity of mental illness: Capgras Delusion - 3, Narcolepsy - 3 Other: snicker sketch
EpicChic
#128422163Wednesday, March 19, 2014 1:49 AM GMT

(Star: Accepted :D)
DiamondDragonair
#128430038Wednesday, March 19, 2014 3:32 AM GMT

Name: Bella Darcy Age: 14 Gender: Female Appearance: Bella is a sickly shade of white, an unwell look that 'almost' compliments her dull blonde hair. Bella wears brown deer uggs and tight leggings that is all the rage at her school, despite easily being able to see her no no. She wears a long short sleeved black shirt and she loves instagram. Like, loves it. Personality: Before being sent here, Bella was an outgoing girl and a example for all her grade. Girls wanted to be her and guys wanted date her, you get it, right? Because of this, she became particularly snobby. Also, she is VERY promiscuous and needs a guy to even breath. Disorder(s): Anorexia Synesthesia?: No. Shouldn't that be classified as one of those disorders? I READ A BOOK ON IT MATE. Bio: Bella became anorexic when she was in the sixth grade, she had no friends and she sat alone every day on the bus. Bella was particularly obese at this stage and she had the brain the size of a potato. Because of all of the loneliness, Bella started starving herself as her friends and family were amazed at her superior weight loss. Because of this, she gained friends and popularity by early 8th grade. However, now that she is a freshman her parents realize that she has some darn issues and she got sent here. Extremity of mental illness: 2 Other: SNICKER SKETCH!
rose6666
#128467996Wednesday, March 19, 2014 9:28 PM GMT

"Nia Cage" NIC CAGE
DiamondDragonair
#128470852Wednesday, March 19, 2014 9:59 PM GMT

@rose THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT WHEN I READ IT
foxesrcool554
#128472082Wednesday, March 19, 2014 10:13 PM GMT

yeah sorry actually, Ima change it to Disno
foIie
#128613812Friday, March 21, 2014 9:04 PM GMT

>Disno DISNEY!!!