of     1   

YWY
#128559812Friday, March 21, 2014 12:40 AM GMT

THE REASON FOR REPOST WAS BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE CAME UP WITH GOOD IDEAS AND SOME THINGS I SAID MADE NO SENSE. ALL SUPPORT IS GIVEN IN THE ORIGINAL POST BELOW. A NEW PARAPGRAH HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE BOTTOM. THE ORIGINAL POST IS BELOW: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=128554643 Please read this fully, if you have questions please ask. If you disagree, say why. Criticism accepted (nicely though, not nice will be ignored). I strongly think this idea will help roblox become more peaceful again and more user friendly. roblox has become a world where we can almost do whatever we want. If I wanted to, I could do this in this situation below.. "I go into a game. A noob starts cursing at me, goes on my alt, joins the game. Starts cursing at the kid and totally destroy him, come back on my main while my alt gets banned." Imagine a world where bans were based on the type of rule someone broke instead of just getting rid of someone. I strongly feel this should be impanted because a rule like cursing is not as serious as exploiting for example. Why should we disallow there ability to play the game when they are just going to go on an alt? Why ban users from the game that they are paying for? Why cant we just teach them a lesson for each type of ban by taking that custom privilege away? If a child has candy and is acting out because he didnt get the candy he wanted... We dont put him in the corner with his candy... We take his candy away so he doesnt abuse the privilege of having candy. This is the same thing as users... I see users over and over again get warnings, come back, and start doing the same thing again. Another thing they do is go on alts and do the same thing... How about we make the bans IP related so no matter what alt they go on... they always have the same Sophisticated ban placed on there IP. We need to prevent them from going over to there alts, we want them to serve there punishments. Regular ban from the site should only be given when the user has broken many rules in a short amount of time. The ban would be made into Ip surrounded so it would become IP activated. So the accounts that have been logged onto with that IP get banned and while access to that IP continues to be temporarily denied till a day or so or whatever long roblox wants to make it. Im not sure if thats poison ban.... but if it is.. it would mean poison bans would basically be the new regular ban but the difference is... it would be temporary. Why are some of these the same? Because they involve the same principle of what privilege the user has abused. Inappropriate Language/Profanity: Removal Of the ability to chat on roblox/ingame/forums. (IP activated) Offsite Links: Removal Of the ability to chat on roblox/ingame/forums.(IP activated) Asking/Giving personal Information: Removal Of the ability to chat on roblox/ingame/forums. (IP activated) Bullying, Harassment, Hate Speech: Removal Of the ability to chat on roblox/ingame/forums. (IP activated) Dating & Adult Content (Chatting): Removal Of the ability to chat on roblox/ingame/forums. (IP activated) Dating & Adult Content (Physical): Removal Of the ability to play games. (IP Activated) Exploiting: Removal Of the ability to play games. (IP Activated) Cheating: Note sure what this refers to. Scamming: Removal Of the ability to chat in game, and on the website. (IP Activated) Account Theft: Removal Of the Ability to log in. (IP Activated) Hacking: Removal Of the ability to go on the site. (IP activated) Trading Accounts: Removal Of the Ability to log in. (IP Activated) Buying Accounts: Removal Of the Ability to log in. (IP Activated) Selling Accounts: Removal Of the Ability to log in. (IP Activated) Inappropriate Content (Place, Image, Model) Removal of the ability to create anything. (Ip Activated)
GenericallyNamed
#128559969Friday, March 21, 2014 12:42 AM GMT

support & bump
YWY
#128560065Friday, March 21, 2014 12:43 AM GMT

thank you kind sir^
YWY
#128560127Friday, March 21, 2014 12:43 AM GMT

The situation with IP bans and Poison bans is explained.
Manwich1
#128560424Friday, March 21, 2014 12:47 AM GMT

Re-support
YWY
#128560684Friday, March 21, 2014 12:49 AM GMT

thank you manwich. The problems with ip bans and poison bans have been fixed. They should be changed accordingly. This would not only be useful for roblox (this idea) but it would help roblox more then anything ever good. It would end this dark age of roblox.
YWY
#128560772Friday, March 21, 2014 12:50 AM GMT

PLEASE SPREAD THE IDEA!
YWY
#128561375Friday, March 21, 2014 12:57 AM GMT

Btw, these bans are temporary just like the current regular ban is. Warnings should be allowed as the first thing sent to people.
TheGreatestScripter
#128561556Friday, March 21, 2014 12:59 AM GMT

To harsh for OD. I sometimes bump repeatedly into my friends in that sort of way for fun, I don't want to get an IP ban for that.
supersmash9
#128561641Friday, March 21, 2014 1:00 AM GMT

bump & support :)

of     1