of     1   

GodsTemplar
#128567126Friday, March 21, 2014 1:59 AM GMT

-Enormity- All these ro rappers are some kind of hillbilly finnick gimmicky type of rap imagery Time to end them fiscally Cause they talk about their money being infinity Sniping them like a kennedy is the remedy or recipe to end the war fighting with chivalry bullets are my delivery that's why I beef consistently Tell Hurricane he can get hit by a train I'm pretty sure he can't beat Tpain I'll dismally end his digity in the industry Altar LilRac and me are the original trilogy New generation Army, DrakeDude and probably Keke Typrically rap in vanity I lost my typically insanity willingly You're raps are simplistic simplicity I'm stacking Ballistic Artillery Who you think it was? Enormity, MasterMind Ksledge same people combined Take nine lives Call it the next Columbine With 3 Colombian Kids a Deagle and a G9 Talking about a full scale invasion Making Ro Raps dissapear like Planes Malaysian Think you can get the best of me? I'm the chief you are the deputy The Trainee at Apple Bees Who got stung Eating an Apple by a Bee And drove a plane to be lost in the sea Bringing fire like electric conductivity Lyrics got flexibility with creativity High reactivity I individually beat any individual Because what they claim they have is fictional Their raps are mythical not original Wanna diss me? I'll diss you back You're as lethal as a Shaq Attack against a Navy Seal Want beef? I got nutrition, but I'll add you to my meal -Rashad the Agnostic- Promised altar I'd put my fist up after Trappers stop tryna get crunk yes they get stuck. In the middle of the riddle that confused'em Misunderstandings they yet fiddle with. To my lyrics no freakish girth Length only to present day From the day of birth. These word's they belittle men Bring them to the house of slaughter Cluster them like regurged hens. So little that they comprehend syllables Too much money that they blindly spent. Stepped in holes instead of crack's Their test***** they Freaking bent. When the hell will you apology. Sovereignty is gonna rise. Your promise you compromised. My trust and naive you're valued prize. I've realized after so much trickery Aint much left to transcribe.
streetfighter919
#128568876Friday, March 21, 2014 2:19 AM GMT

10/10
GodsTemplar
#128569499Friday, March 21, 2014 2:26 AM GMT

When the hell will you apologize* Rate please.
GodsTemplar
#128572046Friday, March 21, 2014 2:56 AM GMT

Supreme

of     1