of     1   

CjGame
#128750844Sunday, March 23, 2014 4:46 AM GMT

Petitions are useless on S&I, as all ideas are petitions.
YutaAsahina
#128750904Sunday, March 23, 2014 4:47 AM GMT

NO!
LoyaltyIsDead
#128750914Sunday, March 23, 2014 4:47 AM GMT

*Ahem* "The following are ideas we've heard a lot and don't need to see more threads of. THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE LIST. Expect additions to be made as time goes on. Items on this list are either ideas that we will never make into features, OR ideas that were posted TOO OFTEN, so you don’t need to post it. We know about the frequently posted ideas already. To get something added to this list, PM your WNTS suggestions to me. Note that I don't always reply, but I DO read and consider everything you send in."
CjGame
#128751048Sunday, March 23, 2014 4:49 AM GMT

*Ahem* "The following are ideas we've heard a lot and don't need to see more threads of. THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE LIST. Expect additions to be made as time goes on. Items on this list are either ideas that we will never make into features, OR ideas that were posted TOO OFTEN, so you don’t need to post it. We know about the frequently posted ideas already. To get something added to this list, PM your WNTS suggestions to me. Note that I don't always reply, but I DO read and consider everything you send in." -- Lock this thread!

of     1