of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

PawzKat
#128807767Sunday, March 23, 2014 8:51 PM GMT

ҳ̸For sixteen years you've shambled through the normal routine of life. School, romantic relationships, the building pressure of college, it all came easy to you. That pressure. But everything changed when you started to remember. Memories, stirrings, feelings you're convinced arn't yours came upon you. One might find themselves getting urges, to steal, to persuade, to vandalize, it didn't matter. Something, or someone was pushing you. And you were helpless to but watch. Out of fear for your sanity, you withheld this information from those close to you, afraid of what might happen once you speak. Of course this(whatever 'this' was)began to enter what some might call 'Stage 2'. For some, animals of a specific species might trail you. For others, they might feel themselves being drawn to a specific element of the well know four[water, earth, fire, air]. These memories(if that's what they truly were)were hazy, jumbled from being pent up for so long. But you manage to recognize one thing, to glean a specific tidbit of information from your now spider-webbed brain. This wasn't the first time you had walked the shaggy floor Earth. And now, within your bones, you feel something. A call, if that's what it is, dragging you East, away from the only home you've ever known.ҳ Ҳ̸Additional Informationҳ In short, your character is one of the resurrected deity from a past well-known religion. For the convenience, I've restricted it to Norse[Mythology], Egyptian[Mythology], and Greek[Mythology] although I've split the Greek into three parts, Olympians, Titans...and...well, you will learn of the last one later. Each 'player' will start off in a different spot in the same town. Some may be closer than others. You are opposed by the creature known simply as 'The Darkness'. This Entity is being of manipulation, and the main opposition throughout the roleplay. It sends it's 'spies' to confront the once-formed group, and to divide the ranks. Ҳ̸The Plotҳ In the modern-day American Town Julesmount, Virginia, the day started off normal. A rush to get ready for High School, moving through the simple motions of early-morning life. The Call, although no stronger today, is persistent, and ever constantly on your mind. It's only halfway through Fourth period when a rush fills your mind. A whisper, as dark and raspy of death itself tears through your mind foretelling half-truths, and predicting a journey to come. Once getting home, you gather what you need, before setting out. Throughout the journey, the whisper comes again and again, warning of the 'one who does not belong'. A anti-deity, whose host, at first, believes itself to be like the others.ҳ Ҳ̸"You are light," The raspy shadow continued, "And where there is light, there is darkness my little Ανάσταση. I see you are young still, your memories have not fully returned." "Who are..you." You choke out in return, coughing from the hazy smoke entering your lungs. "I," The being continued, "am opposition, an entity of darkness. I'm also one of you, so beware, little Ressurecti, those you meet, may not be who they seem. "Also, you may not remember it, but we have fought before." It's evil head twisted into a grin as it bobbed closer, "and you lost." You glared at the Deity, "why are you telling me this?" You growl angrily, forcing yourself to take a step back. In response, it laughed, "oh, you think I'm privileging you with this information only? How petty, if you must, there are others, as I mentioned." Huh, you hadn't really been paying attention before. "Others?" You growl. "Of course," It replied, "now it's time to leave. The Call is already within you, seeping into your marrow. Best to answer it. Oh, and don't forget, I'll be waiting."ҳ Ҳ̸Rulesҳ 1 ] Please, no god-modding, power-play, or meta-gaming. They are not really tolerated, and not many warnings shall be given in the event it happens. Yes, I know we are Gods, but in the beginning we are weak still, and have not gained 'Our full name'. Until notice, your character can die, just like a human. 2 ] You do know choose the god you are the resurrect of. That, will be determined by me based on the information you write in your biography. Throughout the course of this roleplay, the 'Whisper' will talk to you via [pming], revealing more of the ability you posses, and key memories. This is important for the future, for there will be a time when you must testify who you are. 3 ] Please, I ask that you give respect to me, your admins, and fellow roleplayers. 4 ] 'Numerals'. 5 ] Please don't share whatever I PMed to you with the other players. On that same level, please PM me if you have any questions. 6 ] When conflict arises, PM me, and I'll do my best to sort it out. 7 ] I ask that you at least have proper, readable grammar. This can be one of the reasons your CS is denied. 8 ] Yes, you do have a limited control over the environment around you, especially when it comes to those godly 'abilities' of yours. As for NPC's, I ask that you don't take another player's without direct permission. 9 ] I am the only one who can accept CSes. On that note, please do not roleplay without my permission. 10 ] You can have more than one character, yes, as many as you deem acceptable. However, if it seems to much, then we will find a way to remove a character from the occasion. 11 ] Yes, I'm aware I'm missing quite a bit of information here, so please, any rules that I[or an admin] comes up with along the way, I ask that you follow them. 12 ] Engage in romance, and cuss at your own risk. It is not my fault, if you are banned for your own actions. 13 ] The only deities chosen will be from Greek, Egyptian, and Norse Mythology. Ҳ̸Admin[Privileges]ҳ Soardlo Kenzieroo Kseeking Gingermoon SwedishLemon WifiKing42 Kattnisskid Evilboo Hisseylesnake Everyone else who I've roleplayed with in the past AND trust. PM me beforehand if you want to know. Advantages-- Control over limited aspects of 'The Darkness'[i.e, people, some shadows] [anything else I happen to add] Ҳ̸Character Sheetҳ Name; Gender; Age, Birthdate & Zodiac; Resurrected[Put 'You choose', though feel free to PM ME for request]; Appearance[Include clothes]; Personality; Likes; Dislikes; Strengths; Weaknesses; Fears; Detailed Biography[3+ sentences]; Other; Code Word; Roleplay Sample[3+ Lines]; [remember, I will PM you starter information. Another note, this is a repost of the original R E S S U R E C T, which can be found here; http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=125397363]
ItsLolMeLolsMom
#128808944Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:01 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
SIacktivist
#128808967Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:02 PM GMT

(Marked. Also, I've found out how to do fancy text stuff! YAAA˚√©•¢Ç)
kattnisskid
#128809180Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:04 PM GMT

(Marked! Don't let this one die!)
PawzKat
#128809411Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:06 PM GMT

It's good I have a free week, then. c;]
Ethan741
#128809587Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:07 PM GMT

(Writing a sheet, I really like the idea of this!)
PawzKat
#128809704Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:08 PM GMT

Thank you. Sorry the CS is such a mouthful, but I realized, that I didn't have enough information in the first one.
walloffun321
#128811444Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:23 PM GMT

Name Henry Gender male Age, 14 Birthdate 28 0f a spring month & Zodiac taurus the bull Resurrected Artemis hunter of the forest Appearance like the clothes i am wearing now<---green pants green shirt raccoon hat Personality confident and strong Likes nature trees Dislikes darkness Strengths great at bows good at hiding Weaknesses acts before thinks Fears loneliness failing has lived with his uncle for his whole life living in their falling apart house always good at shooting a rubber band goes hunting with uncle Code Word "of the arrow' Roleplay Sample ? question about this so however u make it is fine
walloffun321
#128812011Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:28 PM GMT

i am not letting this get the first page because this is too good
GingerDeer
#128812223Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:30 PM GMT

'i am not letting this get the first page because this is too good' ...What?
KnownSonata
#128812981Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:36 PM GMT

Will prioritize
Not1perry
#128813013Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:36 PM GMT

(So NOW you decide to revive it?)
walloffun321
#128813074Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:37 PM GMT

i put that comment there so it would not go to the second page of this forum ____ ALSO 100ed! POST! YEAY! ~~~>(FISH'> YAY! <----
GingerDeer
#128813510Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:41 PM GMT

You said you aren't letting it get first page... Cause it's to good... So, that comment makes no sense.
walloffun321
#128813722Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:43 PM GMT

i meant to say get OFF the first page
GingerDeer
#128813936Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:44 PM GMT

I figured. Also...that CS probably wont get accepted...
walloffun321
#128814057Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:45 PM GMT

CS? what is that?
GingerDeer
#128814161Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:46 PM GMT

... *Sigh* Nevermind.
walloffun321
#128814284Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:47 PM GMT

no please tell me so if i see it again i will know what it means
GingerDeer
#128814667Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:51 PM GMT

Character Sheet.
walloffun321
#128814787Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:52 PM GMT

fine don't tell me
walloffun321
#128814899Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:53 PM GMT

now u tell me now i have to apologise about the other post sorry about that
kseeking
#128814980Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:54 PM GMT

Name; Alexander, Samuel, Sanderson Gender; Male Age, Birthdate & Zodiac ; 17, 1997 August 11th, Leo Resurrected[Put 'You choose', though feel free to PM ME for request]; You choose! Appearance[Include clothes];Alex has almond shaped shaped eyes with big blue stormy pupils just like his mother, he stands at 5 foot 8 and is often commented on being tall for his age. His hair is black and wavy, and likes to swish around. His skin is white, he likes to keep fit so he works out every once and a while, as a result he is semi-muscular but not on a noticeable level, his body is slim. He has a little Scar on his cheek. Personality; [Brave and Adventurous] He is brave and willing to try out new things, he is also adventurous and likes to explore. [Stubborn] Once he has decided to do something it is nearly impossible to stop him from trying to accomplish it, if you knock him down, he gets back up and hits you harder. [Pride] He is very prideful and demands respect, if not givin he make act mean towards a person, and refuse to help them. [Born Leader] He is a born leader and knows how to operate under stress. Likes; Friends, being around people, being in charge, rain, and cloudy skys. Dislikes; Darkness, Death, Blood, Spiders. Strengths; Leadership, Martial Arts, Hand to Hand combat, intelligence. Weaknesses; His pride, his fear of darkness(Only on extreme levels of it). Fears; He fears Extreme amounts of darkness, he also really dose not like siders. Biography[3+ sentences]; He grew up with his aunt and uncle, his parents had supposedly abandoned him at the age of 5. He didn't hate his aunt and uncle, but he was never really close to them, they really hardly cared what he did as long as it wasn't breaking the law. He went to school like every other middle class kid, he wasn't really that popular and did decent at most of the subjects. Everyday after he gets home from school he rips off a little piece of a old picture of his mom and dad. A reminder of how they left him. Other; None Code Word; Numerals Roleplay sample[3+ Lines]; Alex I walked along the road, the path in front of me seemingly never ending, as I walked I would notice something, something in the distance, but every time i took a closer look, it would go away, I continued to walk. Trees on either side of me. The scorching sun above me.
k3rl343
#128815428Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:58 PM GMT

nds Groups Inventory Sets Trade Money Advertising Account Advertisement - Why am I seeing ads? Report ROBLOX Forum » Entertainment » Role-Playing Home Search MyForums R E S S U R E C T Track Thread Sort: Previous Thread :: Next Thread PawzKat is online. PawzKat Joined: 22 Apr 2012 Total Posts: 7729 Official RPers Guild 03-23-2014 01:51 PM ҳ̸For sixteen years you've shambled through the normal routine of life. School, romantic relationships, the building pressure of college, it all came easy to you. That pressure. But everything changed when you started to remember. Memories, stirrings, feelings you're convinced arn't yours came upon you. One might find themselves getting urges, to steal, to persuade, to vandalize, it didn't matter. Something, or someone was pushing you. And you were helpless to but watch. Out of fear for your sanity, you withheld this information from those close to you, afraid of what might happen once you speak. Of course this(whatever 'this' was)began to enter what some might call 'Stage 2'. For some, animals of a specific species might trail you. For others, they might feel themselves being drawn to a specific element of the well know four[water, earth, fire, air]. These memories(if that's what they truly were)were hazy, jumbled from being pent up for so long. But you manage to recognize one thing, to glean a specific tidbit of information from your now spider-webbed brain. This wasn't the first time you had walked the shaggy floor Earth. And now, within your bones, you feel something. A call, if that's what it is, dragging you East, away from the only home you've ever known.ҳ Ҳ̸Additional Informationҳ In short, your character is one of the resurrected deity from a past well-known religion. For the convenience, I've restricted it to Norse[Mythology], Egyptian[Mythology], and Greek[Mythology] although I've split the Greek into three parts, Olympians, Titans...and...well, you will learn of the last one later. Each 'player' will start off in a different spot in the same town. Some may be closer than others. You are opposed by the creature known simply as 'The Darkness'. This Entity is being of manipulation, and the main opposition throughout the roleplay. It sends it's 'spies' to confront the once-formed group, and to divide the ranks. Ҳ̸The Plotҳ In the modern-day American Town Julesmount, Virginia, the day started off normal. A rush to get ready for High School, moving through the simple motions of early-morning life. The Call, although no stronger today, is persistent, and ever constantly on your mind. It's only halfway through Fourth period when a rush fills your mind. A whisper, as dark and raspy of death itself tears through your mind foretelling half-truths, and predicting a journey to come. Once getting home, you gather what you need, before setting out. Throughout the journey, the whisper comes again and again, warning of the 'one who does not belong'. A anti-deity, whose host, at first, believes itself to be like the others.ҳ Ҳ̸"You are light," The raspy shadow continued, "And where there is light, there is darkness my little Ανάσταση. I see you are young still, your memories have not fully returned." "Who are..you." You choke out in return, coughing from the hazy smoke entering your lungs. "I," The being continued, "am opposition, an entity of darkness. I'm also one of you, so beware, little Ressurecti, those you meet, may not be who they seem. "Also, you may not remember it, but we have fought before." It's evil head twisted into a grin as it bobbed closer, "and you lost." You glared at the Deity, "why are you telling me this?" You growl angrily, forcing yourself to take a step back. In response, it laughed, "oh, you think I'm privileging you with this information only? How petty, if you must, there are others, as I mentioned." Huh, you hadn't really been paying attention before. "Others?" You growl. "Of course," It replied, "now it's time to leave. The Call is already within you, seeping into your marrow. Best to answer it. Oh, and don't forget, I'll be waiting."ҳ Ҳ̸Rulesҳ 1 ] Please, no god-modding, power-play, or meta-gaming. They are not really tolerated, and not many warnings shall be given in the event it happens. Yes, I know we are Gods, but in the beginning we are weak still, and have not gained 'Our full name'. Until notice, your character can die, just like a human. 2 ] You do know choose the god you are the resurrect of. That, will be determined by me based on the information you write in your biography. Throughout the course of this roleplay, the 'Whisper' will talk to you via [pming], revealing more of the ability you posses, and key memories. This is important for the future, for there will be a time when you must testify who you are. 3 ] Please, I ask that you give respect to me, your admins, and fellow roleplayers. 4 ] 'Numerals'. 5 ] Please don't share whatever I PMed to you with the other players. On that same level, please PM me if you have any questions. 6 ] When conflict arises, PM me, and I'll do my best to sort it out. 7 ] I ask that you at least have proper, readable grammar. This can be one of the reasons your CS is denied. 8 ] Yes, you do have a limited control over the environment around you, especially when it comes to those godly 'abilities' of yours. As for NPC's, I ask that you don't take another player's without direct permission. 9 ] I am the only one who can accept CSes. On that note, please do not roleplay without my permission. 10 ] You can have more than one character, yes, as many as you deem acceptable. However, if it seems to much, then we will find a way to remove a character from the occasion. 11 ] Yes, I'm aware I'm missing quite a bit of information here, so please, any rules that I[or an admin] comes up with along the way, I ask that you follow them. 12 ] Engage in romance, and cuss at your own risk. It is not my fault, if you are banned for your own actions. 13 ] The only deities chosen will be from Greek, Egyptian, and Norse Mythology. Ҳ̸Admin[Privileges]ҳ Soardlo Kenzieroo Kseeking Gingermoon SwedishLemon WifiKing42 Kattnisskid Evilboo Hisseylesnake Everyone else who I've roleplayed with in the past AND trust. PM me beforehand if you want to know. Advantages-- Control over limited aspects of 'The Darkness'[i.e, people, some shadows] [anything else I happen to add] Ҳ̸Character Sheetҳ Name;Kyle Alucard Gender;Male Age, Birthdate & Zodiac; He is 17, He was born June 3rd, his Zodiac is Gemini Resurrected[Put 'You choose', though feel free to PM ME for request]; You Choose Appearance[Include clothes]; Kyle is tanned, He has red wavy hair, the bangs usually shoveled to one side. He has brown eyes. He is slim and a bit above average height. Kyle wears or usually wears something simple so he wears a normal t-shirt the most common color is orange, and a pair of jeans. Personality;Kyle is rational, you notice that about him when you first meet him, He is also intelligent, He does have a sense of humor though not the most courageous he is very patient, and calm he doesn't get mad easily to.. but when he does it's like a bomb went off. He is also a Perfectionist. Likes; Peace, Clean, slight cold, cake Dislikes; unsightly things, dirty, He also despises the very cold. Strengths;His agility, his wits, and his remarkable ability to stay calm Weaknesses; He can't swim, He gets unpredictable when angered. Fears; Spiders Detailed Biography[3+ sentences]; Kyle was born with pretty rich parents, they took trips alot though. But he got to come with them, he's been to lots of places including the space needle which was his favorite, though he is a bit anti social he still does alot of activities in his middle school. When he was 16 his parents took a trip again, but this time. He was ok to stay home, conveniently till the end of the RP Other; Code Word; Numeral Roleplay Sample[3+ Lines]; Kyle I wake up in the morning, of my usual time of 6:00, I start getting dressed for schoolp I reach for my wallet and notice it's not there " Damnit" I say silently to myself before starting to look for it, I soon find it though it set me back a couple of minutes, after that I make myself some waffles in the toaster, after eating that I brush my teeth then watch TV till the bus gets here.
k3rl343
#128815521Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:59 PM GMT

I hate copy and paste on my tablet.

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right