of     1   

titanicaxx
#128862191Monday, March 24, 2014 11:26 AM GMT

This is The Story Of Creation It All Started When Madness Ruined it. it was Powerful But She Was Fighting It, Who is She? She's Flora Flora Gender- Female Story: Since she was a little Kid She Had Seen Things. The Creation and Everything was Alive But She Kept It A Secret To her Family She Ran Away Because she Was Afraid It was back at the Asylum The Doctors are Still Viewing Her Flora Sees Everything She Was Powerful But weak At The Moment She Kept Thinking About Her Sister Jane. Jane Female Story She was Feared by Flora She Caused Madness Around Her And filling her mind with Dark Spaces The She Learned From The Outside She Killed her own Family but Flora Survived It Was In the House Jane Was Shedding the knife against the wall Chanting "What have i done,What have i done!" She Stabbed Herself to death. and she Cut Herself in The String of life Flora's power was too weak PAUSE PAUSE ----------- CUT At this point Jane Was Actually Gonna Stab Someone Because her Favorite Thing is Blood And She Was gonna go to the Asylum to kill her Sister but it was better stabbing herself for making Her Powerful but in the next scene Flora Is gonna Rise This is gonna continue as A Storyline of how the two fought END AND WILL CONTINUE NEXT TIME I'M TIRED.

of     1