of     20   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

UpbeatStarlight
#129073635Thursday, March 27, 2014 1:48 AM GMT

"Reign" ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ω▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [Plot] Time period: 1500s-1600s Far away in an unknown place there laid a successful and wealthy kingdom. This kingdom ruled over many different villages in which inhabited both rich and poor citizens. In these towns, all jobs could be found- ranging from inn workers to blacksmiths; However, on the North side of the country, a beautiful stone castle sits that overlooks the ocean. In this castle resides the King, Queen and their children. The Royal Family was known for their generosity toward their people.... or that was as far as the townsfolk were aware of. What the townsfolk were not aware of, was that the Royal Family themselves were cursed and born with witchcraft. Witchcraft was illegal and punishable by death, a rule made by past generations of royals. Whatever or whoever has cursed them remains a mystery. The castle's staff is limited to only those who would never spread such a terrible fact of life. Contact to the outer world is limited until the children learn to conceal their abilities. Would you be one to support it, or to discourage it? ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ω▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [Character Information] Please fill out this biography and post it below. It will be approved by me before you can begin roleplaying. Character's name: Age: Appearance: Height (Optional): Weight (Optional): Wealth status: Residence: Occupation(s): Able to practice witchcraft? If so, what power?: Short Biography: Other (Optional): ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ω▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [Rules] Welcome to the Roleplay. Before you start, I will have to lay down a few rules! Not every roleplay is perfect. Please keep all of your negative opinions to yourself! All non-RP stays in brackets. (Such as this!) Not every can respond to your post in a second. We all have IRL activities, such as school, so it's fine if you are late responding. Either continue on, or ask permission to proxy. If there IS any violence, and if death is possible, please ask the person who is roleplaying the character if it is alright to kill them off before you actually do so. Any additions to the royal family must be approved by the Queen herself. You cannot live in the castle unless you have a job relating to the welfare of the royal family, or are a royal yourself. This is 1500-1600.. there was no cars, no TVs, no phones! The way to get around was by carriage! Be creative! Do not god-mod in ANY way. If there are any problems, feel free to PM me. And last but definitely not least, have fun! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ω▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [Possible Elements] Townsfolk are aloud to possibly practice witchcraft as well! Though it is against the law, and any caught townsfolk will be executed by the cabinet.. Here are the some examples of the possible elements, or "powers" you can use. The most common four; - Earth; Includes nature-like powers. Manipulation of plants and communication with animals. Moving the ground below and making any changes in the environment around you. - Water; Includes ice-like powers. Freezing or melting ice and the movement of water/ice. - Fire; Boiling water, shooting fire and the usage of flames. - Air; Moving air to be of use to you. This includes possibly being able to fly. Other options; - Blood; Being able to control other people's bodies and twist their bones, such as practicing the art of voodoo on another person. This power is only available to the top-witch, or the Queen herself. - Spirit; Seeing into other's minds, moving inanimate objects across distance, possible teleportation. Seeing into the future (Advanced technique.). - Shadows; Possible vectors and the movement of shadows. - Summoning; Being able to summon your destined weapon or possible spirit animal. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ω▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
UpbeatStarlight
#129073758Thursday, March 27, 2014 1:50 AM GMT

Character's name: Her Royal Highness, Queen Isabella Renee Anastasia de Quadira Marie Brando Age: 34 Appearance: As Queen, she is almost always wearing the most expensive and beautiful creations on the market. This includes jewelry, gowns, shoes, etc. Queen Isabella's hair is long and dark-brown. She looks as though she hasn't aged a day from 20. Her eyes are a crystal blue, this trait running in her family. The Queen has quite pale skin as well, but is yet gorgeous and regal in her own way at all times. Height (Optional): 5'5 Weight (Optional): Approx. 118 lbs. Wealth status: Very rich, head of the Royal Family. Residence: The castle itself. Occupation(s): Serving as Queen as well as being a mother to her children. Able to practice witchcraft? If so, what power?: Queen Isabella has mastered all available witchcraft abilities to her knowledge, as well as her destined blood element. Short biography: Queen Isabella is married to King Tony. They rule over their Kingdom strongly despite the danger that lurks near them. The Queen has the family on schedule at all times and only accepts the best of the best. She does not volunteer any other information to just anybody.
lydiaparanoia
#129075606Thursday, March 27, 2014 2:09 AM GMT

Character's name: Princess Christella Josephine Celeste Brando Age: 15 Appearance: Long black hair down to her knees, crystal blue eyes, and tannish skin. Christella is often seen with the front of her hair braided back or all of her hair in a braid. She has only been outside the castle once. Height (Optional): 5,5 Weight (Optional): 105 lbs. Wealth status: Rich, (Inherits from her mother) Residence: Castle Occupation(s): Princess Able to practice witchcraft? If so, what power?: (I am sort of making one up here) Controlling objects with singing. Short Biography: Princess Christella was adopted by Queen Isabella. She spends most of her time meditating and learning to conceal her powers. She loves her puppy, merlin, and always likes to make everyone laugh.
Naxxaramus
#129078194Thursday, March 27, 2014 2:36 AM GMT

Character's name: Naxxaramus The Raven Lord, currently using the human name Sven. Height: Six foot four. Weight: One hundred and forty three pounds. Appearance: Sven, skinnier then most men has lanky arms and legs with midnight black hair cut short. His skin is a unusual pale and his eyes carry a deep amethyst color. Sven normally wears his usual butler outfit that was provided. Past: Sven or Naxxaramus was one of the more powerful demons among his kind, feared by most he quickly rose to kill his father and replace his as the lord of the realm his father created, however this life of absolute power got bored quickly for the young demon lord. Naxxaramus saw a chance to break this dullness. He sculpted a human for for himself and traveled to the plane of the mortals called humans he used the guise as a butler for hire and created contracts with certain people serving under them for a time till he would eventually devour their soul as payment when they passed of age. Currently the demon kept a close secret by the family's that hire him.He is under the command of a Queen Isabella. Daughter: Sylvanas or " Fon Fon " Age: Appears to be around eight Appearance: Little Fon Fon daughter of Sven stands about four foot six with the same hair color as her father witch is kept in a neat braid with a large black bow at the top, her skin is as pale as Sven's as she carries the same amethyst eyes. Often wearing the black dress with white horizontal stripes her father created for her. Past: Sylvanas or Fon Fon as her father began to call her was the product of a so called relationship between her father as the daughter of the Queen Sven previously served under, The details of said relationship are shady at best however with her mothers death due to a large Manor fire Sylvanas only knew life with her father traveling with him and the different families he followed. Fon Fon is as emotionally distant as her father however the child shows a bit more spark when it comes to the outside world and learning knew things, Fon Fon often fallows her father around the home as he works and goes about his daily tasks in her raven form for the time being.
Naxxaramus
#129078258Thursday, March 27, 2014 2:37 AM GMT

Ow....my fingers....
UpbeatStarlight
#129096800Thursday, March 27, 2014 11:53 AM GMT

[Both approved. xD]
Naxxaramus
#129100735Thursday, March 27, 2014 2:16 PM GMT

( Yeah I didn't realize you had a template set up till I had finished xD, Also is this a brand new rp? As in Sven's demonic origins and Fon Fon are hidden again :3? )
HannaM1212
#129115243Thursday, March 27, 2014 7:33 PM GMT

Character's name: Princess Jay Amelia de Beatrix Age: 10 Appearance: Long black hair down to her thighs, crystal-sapphire eyes like her mothers, and tannish-pale skin. She usually has her hair in waves down her back or straight down or a single braid. She has been out the castle only a few times. Height (Optional): 5,2 Wealth status: Rich, (Inherits from her mother) Residence: Castle Occupation(s): Princess, Being a Child Able to practice witchcraft? If so, what power? Jay uses the Shadow and summon abilities. Short Biography: Princess Jay was born by the Queen and not adopted. She loves all her sisters and accepts gift. She is often smiling and happy. She wears dresses almost all the time. She can get snappy if provoked. Watch out. xD (I copied Christella's just so yah know xD)
WinterMeIody
#129117561Thursday, March 27, 2014 8:05 PM GMT

Princess Unity Eloise Leila Brando Age: 14 Appearance: Long Chocolate Brown hair going to her waist, sapphire eyes, beautiful smile. Height (Optional): 5'0 Weight (Optional): 95 Wealth status: Rich (Inherited from mother and husband.) Residence: Castle Occupation(s): Wife, Princess, Sister Able to practice witchcraft? If so, what power?: Earth and Spirit. Short Biography: I was born from Queen Isbella, I always wondered why I was never allowed outside the walls, now I know why. I have powers that can get me killed, As often as I try to run away Sven always catches me trying to escape. I love playing with Fon Fon, Jay, and Charity. I am also always bright, bouncy, rebellious, and emotional.
Scubadiving4risk
#129120276Thursday, March 27, 2014 8:37 PM GMT

[My main account is Immersioni, but I got a 3-dayer for being dumb. So, if I stop posting and another person takes my place, then... yeah. Oh, yeah, and to my question.~ Can we only specialize in ONE element, or two? ///i want to be an ironic flamboyant flower boy who practices voodoo]
UpbeatStarlight
#129129186Thursday, March 27, 2014 10:05 PM GMT

[All above are accepted.] [@Scuba You may choose more than one, but the blood (if that is what you were talking about) craft art (AKA human voodoo-dolls) is a masters element only the queen herself has.]
Naxxaramus
#129131087Thursday, March 27, 2014 10:23 PM GMT

( Think I'm going to play the emotionally distant a little harder for Sven atleast not so much Fon Fon at least for a little while it could change x3 )
foIie
#129132669Thursday, March 27, 2014 10:38 PM GMT

Sounds interesting. Character's name: Tara Milethrop Age: 18 Appearance: Tara has slightly dirty, straight blonde hair that reaches down to her shoulders. Her face is pale and innocent-looking. Her eyes are a bright, emerald green, and she has a small mouth. She wears raggedy brown clothing, her shirt and pants made from horse skin, and her shoes from cowfur. Her clothes are very dirty, and her shoes are so muddy to the point they don't look like cowfur shoes anymore. Height (Optional): 5" 9 Weight (Optional): 118 lbs. Wealth status: Very poor Residence: A small hut outside of the town. Occupation(s): She works in the castle as a servant. Able to practice witchcraft? If so, what power?: Yes, Earth. Short Biography: Tara was born into a poor family and helped with the crops until she turned 15. Then, she applied for a job as a servant in the castle. She is treated very unfairly there, and tries to wash her clothes every so often. Other (Optional): nOOO
UpbeatStarlight
#129139263Thursday, March 27, 2014 11:41 PM GMT

[Accepted X3 I hope you're alright with Queen Isabella being a bit meaner in this LOL]
foIie
#129139698Thursday, March 27, 2014 11:45 PM GMT

(Yay!)
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#129140324Thursday, March 27, 2014 11:52 PM GMT

I have a softspot for Powers RP's and this seems better then most. You mentioned any additions to the family need to be approved but could I perhaps be an unrecgonized illegitimate child from a member of the royal family?
Naxxaramus
#129140363Thursday, March 27, 2014 11:52 PM GMT

( Lol Okay x3 that will be interesting x3 )
foIie
#129140558Thursday, March 27, 2014 11:54 PM GMT

(So when do we start?)
Naxxaramus
#129141234Friday, March 28, 2014 12:01 AM GMT

( Whenever I suppose x3 )
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#129141369Friday, March 28, 2014 12:02 AM GMT

( Lol Okay x3 that will be interesting x3 ) Were you referring to my post or OP's?
bxnjamin
#129143136Friday, March 28, 2014 12:18 AM GMT

Character's name: Siluicultrix (Human Name: Asher Crowe) Age: 20 Appearance: He wears a black hooded coat, pants, and boots. He has pale skin and black hair. Height (Optional): 5'10" Weight (Optional): 125 Wealth status: Not Poor, but not rich. Residence: Hidden Treehouse in the Forest Occupation(s): Medicine Maker Able to practice witchcraft? If so, what power?: Spirit Element, Mind Manipulation Short Biography: He knows nothing of his past, except that he inherited powers from one of his parents. He was abandoned at age 6 at an orphanage and left at age 15 and has been living in the forest ever since. Other (Optional): ( Please consider my application! c: )
Saturniidae
#129144312Friday, March 28, 2014 12:29 AM GMT

thats alot of typing
UpbeatStarlight
#129145149Friday, March 28, 2014 12:37 AM GMT

[Accepted. We will begin shortly.] [And sure Mage!]
Scubadiving4risk
#129147779Friday, March 28, 2014 1:01 AM GMT

Character's name: Carsiodine Age: 17 Appearance: He looks young, around fifteen, his hair is a shade of dark brown, almost tree-trunk colored, with a flower crown made of branches and assortments of colored flowers. He's extremely pale even though he spends all his time in the woods, his eyes are a faint blue. He has a lanky figure, and slouches most of the time in his long, pink robe. Height (Optional): 5'11 Weight (Optional): 150 Wealth status: Poor? Residence: Close by the kingdom, in a burnt down home covered in vines and surrounded with small Occupation(s): None, he lives out in the forest eating only grapes, and strangling small animals with vines in his massive garden. Able to practice witchcraft? If so, what power?: Earth, and Basic Voodoo, practicing shadow from old books. Short Biography: After accidentally killing his parents in a mishap, he's gone slightly mad, he ran into the woods. He found a small, destroyed shack and took refuge. Ever since, he's been using his life magic skills to rebuild the torn down building to make a home, secluded from other creatures. Other (Optional): i like memes 8^o
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#129148841Friday, March 28, 2014 1:09 AM GMT

Character's name: Lancel Age: 17 Appearance: Lancel is a rather pale, dark and grim looking individual. His long and uncut black hair is black, resembling the colour of charcoal and falls down to his dark blue eyes. He is both lean and tall and has a small scar over his right eye. Height (Optional): N/A Weight (Optional): N/A Wealth status: Poor, but still earns enough to live. Residence: A small and modest hovel located not far from the castle. Occupation(s): A Castle servant. Able to practice witchcraft? If so, what power?: Shadows Short Biography: Lancel is the illegitimate son of an unknown member of the royal family. Unwilling to shame himself by accepting the Lancel as his own he was cast out, adopted by an elderly man, one who was suspected to have been practising witchcraft. Instead of acting upon this the noble simply promised to turn a blind eye if he'd teach Lancel to contain his powers. Eventually under his guidance Lancel learned to control his powers. However upon learning of his heritage he has aspired to become more then a simple servant. His day to day personality is relatively meek and quiet. He stays to himself and prefers not to bother others. How much of this is an act is unknown as he has proven himself to be a cunning, deceitful and capable individual in certain scenarios. Other (Optional):Eh, nope?

of     20   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right