chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

moryo7
#129270533Saturday, March 29, 2014 3:48 PM GMT

Roblox most likely generates most of their revenue from BC and Robux purchases. Ads arent only ineffective, but most people block them with AdBlock. Also- No support. NBC is NBC for a reason. They get no perks, only the standard game.
rose6666
#129272129Saturday, March 29, 2014 4:07 PM GMT

"So Free Robux For Everyone" Did you not read his post? He didn't mention anything about Robux. No support anyway. It'll cause inflation.
da1andonlyrealsonic
#129274629Saturday, March 29, 2014 4:33 PM GMT

@Rose I was referring to the other guy, not the OP. But okay d̡̧̛̛̜͎̪̳͙̯̭̻̿̊̀ͮͭ̉ͧ́l̴̺̺͓̲̓ͧ̈́̚͡͝j̛͆ͩ̌ͩ̐͋ͭͭ̈͏͡҉̮̪̘̯͔̣͕̙̫̫͓̳̤ͅͅl̶̘̠̫͓̟̼̯̻͓͎̳̙̘͇̦͈ͮͤͩͮ͋̑ͧ̾̊̍̀͢s̢̛̙͔̞͙̣̼͗
superswordfish
#129276074Saturday, March 29, 2014 4:47 PM GMT

@Bloxer No that is not at all what I am talking about. I am not saying NBC'ers should get 10 Tix every day like BC for ROBUX at all. That would be awful and ruin the whole point of this idea if you get it fully. BC'ers had a Loyalty Bonus where they get more ROBUX every day (slowly increases) in addition to the 15R$ for being in BC for a while. There should be something like this for NBC'ers with TIX. However, since you only get TIX for logging in, you have to log in every day to get the bonus that super slowly increases just like the BC one. How does this benefit ROBLOX? It helps keep users stay online and play as much as they can. Many ROBLOXians, especially NBCers, want more virtual currency. Basically what this does is pay NBCers more virtual currency to stay on ROBLOX every day. Now that you understand the idea, and how it benefits ROBLOX, tell me what you think :D.
da1andonlyrealsonic
#129276286Saturday, March 29, 2014 4:49 PM GMT

NBC'ers don't contribute they don't deserve more
superswordfish
#129276801Saturday, March 29, 2014 4:55 PM GMT

Technically they do contribute just by playing ROBLOX, and they contribute even more if they create ROBLOX games.
da1andonlyrealsonic
#129276846Saturday, March 29, 2014 4:55 PM GMT

No, they don't. They don't give ROBLOX money. The green stuff.
superswordfish
#129277445Saturday, March 29, 2014 5:02 PM GMT

They do. By playing ROBLOX and talking about ROBLOX, NBC or not, you are helping ROBLOX make more green stuff by spreading the word of ROBLOX, and help contribute to ROBLOX's growth. There is more you can help out in terms of ROBLOX's business besides money, and that's growth, which everyone does. I do agree that NBC don't deserve more features though, but this one has a positive on ROBLOX's side too, which is that NBCers will want to be on ROBLOX a lot more frequently.
da1andonlyrealsonic
#129277583Saturday, March 29, 2014 5:03 PM GMT

No.... Existing on ROBLOX doesn't generate revenue. If anything, you COST THEM money because you're taking up server space.
superswordfish
#129278463Saturday, March 29, 2014 5:13 PM GMT

Revenue is not the only thing you have to focus on in terms of business. It's definately the main thing, but not the only thing. You have to focus on keeping players on once they sign up, get them addicted, etc. This feature helps keep NBCers playing longer than they would normally.
da1andonlyrealsonic
#129278603Saturday, March 29, 2014 5:14 PM GMT

"My willy." said Ron. "Look at my willy" It was snapped, almost in two; the tip was dangling limply, held on by only a few splinters. "We can fix that up." Harry assured; crouching down and sucking on the now hardening willy of his friend, who was so in shock and aroused he could barely form a sentence. "H-H-Harry..." he gasped, as blood and white liquid shot from the willy and into Harry's mouth; he swallowed all of it. They looked at each other as Harry stood, their lisps locked passionately. They pulled away, and in unison, whispered, "Shrek is love, Shrek is life." Then, the almighty Ogrelord blessed them with his presence, and got them on their hands and knees, penetrating them all and filling their butts with his love. Shrek is love, Shrek is life. You must respect the Ogrelord
vindalooking
#129279228Saturday, March 29, 2014 5:21 PM GMT

Nope, never add this feature. Why, why should NBC get more if they never gave ROBLOX any money to keep them up. By the way, as an NBC im quite fine as I am thankyou.
superswordfish
#129284233Saturday, March 29, 2014 6:20 PM GMT

I am NOT one of those ROBLOXians who go "NBC'ers barely get anything". I actually think that they get too much. The goal with this in terms of ROBLOX's perspective is to get more NBCers playing at once. The fact that this will help NBCers earn money without doing anything faster is a side note for NBCers perspectives.
Origin_Sea
#129284341Saturday, March 29, 2014 6:21 PM GMT

WNTS
mikkjal134
#129285436Saturday, March 29, 2014 6:34 PM GMT

I dont't support but really... Do we really deserve this? Who cares about tix... Who needs clothes for their character... Roblox is the game not character... And if you want robux, buy it. I could basically just go away from roblox for a month with this and 30 days later I would have 300 more tix. The proce floors are rediculous. But what are the good things about the idea besides for the greedy nbc? We play for FREE and ads dont make much money. We didn't pay for the extra features. Give roblox money and they will give you robux. But what else? Blox called da1 a noob which means new. Errr... Blox is the noob here... Ok back to the point, We didn't pay. We didn't contribute. We didnt give roblox money. We dont deserve more. We are lucky that roblox is free to play. What do they care about us nbc. Before you start saying they treat us like dirt bags... We get to play for free and get a 10 tix daily log in bonus. For a free game, this is almost every feature you would need. If you want something, save up for it!
superswordfish
#129289987Saturday, March 29, 2014 7:27 PM GMT

@Mik For the second time, I am NOT saying that NBC'ers don't get enough. I actually think quite the opposite, that they get too much. I'm not thinking about benefiting the NBC'ers, I agree that we get enough lol. When I thought of this idea, it was not to help NBC'ers, but a way to get NBC'ers to stay on and keep playing ROBLOX even if they don't like it. With this minor change, the users who do complain about ROBLOX will want to play more, along with other users, which is good.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2