of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

NMSVikings
#129249478Saturday, March 29, 2014 6:50 AM GMT

*mop awakes* tinobry: so what do u plan to do her- cdawg: I SPIT DAFLOW FOR I KNO HOW TO SHOW FK YO BCH FO I LIL WEEZY NAH YAL NIGAZ CNT FREZ ME FOR I GO SO WEEZY ALL YALL HAT- *tinobry throws bucket of KFC outside* cdawg: MAN U BE WASTIN SO MUCHFFOFHO JUNK YO LUCKY I DONT CALL MY SIDE GUNSLUGGA CHEE MAC ON YO AH FO POPIN ROLLIE MANE *cdawg runs outside to eat the KFC* At this point mop is lost... mop: man dude this is crazy... tinobry: what is crazy? =) mop: all these women, i don't know where to start!!!! so many fishies!!! tinobry: well i kinda want y- mop: I GOT IT, I'LL DRIVE TO VEGAS. YES BEST PLACE TO START. I'LL BE BACK IN A WEEK!!! tinobry: =( bye *crying* *end of day 3* ================================================================= Mop spent several hours trying to figure out if he should take a left or right while driving to Las Vegas. Though it shouldn't of been a long drive, it was and it was terrible. But Mop is the type of man who finds it fun! Not too long after he finally arrived in Las Vegas..... this is what unfolded ================================================================= Mop: Man this place is insane! So many sparkly lights!! i could just make love to them all *scronny small boy in a tinfoil hat walks up to mop* boy: i love it just as much as i love my great lord tinfoil.... Mop: woah i knew a dude by that name!!!! he was awesome!!! though he made my old bud nms mad sometimes. man i miss those dudes! boy: WOW WTF MAN HOW TF DO U RMEEMBER THEM BUT NOT ME DUDE WTF? I WAS THE GREATEST RO F UCIN HOCKEY PLAYER THERE WAS. HOW DO U NOT REMEMBER ME? THE PINK PWNGWIN? WTF UR SO STUPID I HATE U SO MUCH MY GOD JUST GO FIND YOUR BOY BUDDIES OVER THERE GOD U MAKE ME CRY SO MCUH. GOD HOW DO U NOT REMEMBER UR GOOD PAL MARENS!! *marens points to where nms and cap are while running away crying into his hands. but while running he bashed hard into some fat kid with a blackhawks shirt on and the kid sits on him thus almost killing poor little marens. people had to roll the fat blackhawks fan off him.* Mop: Hey guys remember m- NMS: DAMMIT CAP, DELETE THE DAM VIDEO NOW. IT'S NOT REAL WE DID NOT DO THAT. Cap: *laughing* THAT'S WHY I SAW YOU BOTH THROUGH THAT PEEP HOLE, I CALLED IT EVER SINCE THE BEGINNING ALL THE WAY IN 2013. YOU'RE JUST MAD I HAVE PROOF U LIL FOJO FUCER NMS: GOD DAMMIT DELETE IT, IT'S NOT...*breaths out* you know what...i need a break...i'll be right back *NMS lobs his soda across the table, at that same time marens is walking over. the straw jabs him in the eye and makes him lose vision. he ends up running into a biker and gets knocked out yet again.* Mop: woah, what was that all about!? Cap: He's just mad I predicted the truth and caught it on film Mop: predicted what??? huh???? Cap: well i would tell you, but...YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE THE GREATEST IDEA... Mop: huh?... Cap: you may remember fojo let me show you myself Mop: ok? *they watch the 20 minute long video, after it barely finishes nms comes back* NMS: WTF, YOU WEREN'T JOKING. YOU REALLY DO HAV- Cap: AHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH UR A LIL FOJO FUCER NMS: NO???????!?!?!? OH MY GOODNESS....*facepalms* Mop: it's ok man, i know u probably got a few problems. you probably got orangeness down there... NMS: NO I DONT....OMG STPO......I'M, IT WASN'T, GAHHH.... Cap: can't wait to see their children!!! little NMSFOJO'S!!!!!!!!! Mop: dude that'd be so awesome, then i can get even more maple bars. hey, that reminds me. did u finally find those maple bars??? NMS: yes, i found the maple bars. *nms throws a bag of maple bars to mop* Mop: OMG U FOUND THE DAMN MAPLE BARS. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE Cap: Sooo NMSFOJO *starts laughing hysterically* NMS: STOP, DON'T START THIS AGAIN...IT'S NOT WHAT U THIN- Cap: O I DO KNOW, AND IT'S THAT IN 9 MONTHS...I PLAN TO SEE LITTLE NMSFOJO's *cap laughs even more* NMS: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Mop: alright dudes i'll chat with you later *nms is too embarrassed to say bye, cap is laughing too much to say bye either* *marens at mop's feet* marens: please...help me get to my...wonderful lord Mop: ew....go away *mop steps around marens and marens begins to cry* ========================================================= in a different part of town........ ========================================================= Mop: so now i got maple bars, now i need to find a nice fine woman to make me happy and that i can make wonderful food for. Ugly fat girl (1): MMMMMMMM YOU LOOKIN SO FINE MY BAE Ugly fat girl (2): YEAH WE DEF. REDY FOE DAT CLUB SCENE 2NITE Ugly fat girl (1): MANNN Tyler WE DEF MADE THE BETTER CHOICE TRANSFERRING TO WOMEN....GOSH BEING A MAN SUCKS Mop: not sure what they're saying, but they look like some pretty neat women. *mop walks up to them* Mop: Hey! Ugly fat girl (1): MMMM YOU LOOKIN KINDA CUTE *giggle* Tgross: CHEE CHEE DON'T U B FLIRTIN WITH THE BOYZ ALRDY Chee Chee: GIRL, I KNOW U AINT TRYNNA LOOK FINE WIT DAT UGLY BLACKHAWKS SHIRT, THAT DEF NEEDS TO SHOW MORE CLEAVAGE. Tgross: MMM GIR- Mop: Ok, I usually don't do this. But can both of you please shut up? How did you people even meet?! Chee Chee: ALL STARTED ON THIS GAME CALLED LKE...WUH?...RAW BLAWX?? Tgross: MMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMM YEA GURL...WE HAD 2 MEET EACHOTHA Mop: wait a second....tyler...."chee chee" OH MY GOSH....I REMEMBER U GUYS!!! CHEESEYMACROL AND TGROSS25!!!!! Chee Chee: WUTEVA U SAY HONEY, I'LL BE WHATEVA TO GET IN YO PANTAYS Tgross: U 2 FAT TO FIT IN THOSE PANTAYS GURL Chee Chee: TF DID U JUST CALL ME FATGROSS??!?!?!?!? Tgross: U DIDN'T JUST... Chee Chee: OHHH I DID BAE *the fat "women" begin to have a catfight* *whistle blowing* Chee Chee: AWE GREAT U CALLED THAT DUMBASS BUNG OFFICER OVER HERE LOOK WHAT U DO STUPID FAT IDIOT BOO BOO HEAD Officer Bung: alright yall both on the wall, i'm about to jack shet up. *bung stares at mop* Officer Bung: you might wanna get outta here my friend. i gotta bruins game to catch and this can get quite sloppy and messy. *mop sits there and doesn't decide whether to puke or kill himself at that moment* Mop: ok....see you guys later!!!!!!!! Mop: Man this place is awesome, definitely will be coming back here! also need to come back for more maple bars.... *mop drives back to Compton* *end of day 4* =============================================================================
AnimatedDannyo
#129249500Saturday, March 29, 2014 6:50 AM GMT

link to part 1 pls i dont wanna read this til prt 1 pls ɪᴛ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀɴɪ
NMSVikings
#129249517Saturday, March 29, 2014 6:51 AM GMT

LordTinfailFinfail
#129249581Saturday, March 29, 2014 6:53 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
NMSVikings
#129249623Saturday, March 29, 2014 6:54 AM GMT

damn the nmsfojos
bubbleduck
#129249663Saturday, March 29, 2014 6:55 AM GMT

This makes me so happy you don't understand
NMSVikings
#129249682Saturday, March 29, 2014 6:56 AM GMT

lmao how
PokaKola
#129249688Saturday, March 29, 2014 6:56 AM GMT

Y WAS I NOT IN APHOWFAhoaohgwrlagwaighpojawrhpgjpaegpjiwpihrwpihwapihpra
bubbleduck
#129249717Saturday, March 29, 2014 6:57 AM GMT

I'm just reading it in my room giggling like a school girl imagining cdawg shout nonsense about lil weezy
NMSVikings
#129249736Saturday, March 29, 2014 6:58 AM GMT

lmao ikr
AnimatedDannyo
#129249936Saturday, March 29, 2014 7:04 AM GMT

lmao Mop should go to Vancouver to find Heat, Wise and I doing something funny Canucks related. ɪᴛ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀɴɪ
PokaKola
#129249968Saturday, March 29, 2014 7:05 AM GMT

TAKE HIM TO DALLAS WHERE HE FINDS ME, DDUDE, AND MUFFIN BAHAHHAHA
Bensbrother
#129250643Saturday, March 29, 2014 7:26 AM GMT

omg columbus again pls... wtf... I'm the closest to mop and I haven't met him!!! ●▂▂● "SUSPENSIONS EVERYWHERE. OVER HERE. OVER THERE. FOUND ANOTHER ONE." - Camodude10
NMSVikings
#129250661Saturday, March 29, 2014 7:27 AM GMT

actually had the thought of doing that for part III
Bensbrother
#129250732Saturday, March 29, 2014 7:30 AM GMT

yes ●▂▂● "SUSPENSIONS EVERYWHERE. OVER HERE. OVER THERE. FOUND ANOTHER ONE." - Camodude10
camodude10
#129250966Saturday, March 29, 2014 7:38 AM GMT

No way I'm going to be in here, it would be me and scar in florida. “Dᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ғᴀɪʀ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ! I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ᴀ ɢᴜʏ ᴡʜᴏ’s ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴜᴛs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ!”
bubbleduck
#129251784Saturday, March 29, 2014 8:08 AM GMT

Re-read this Can't decide if cdawg is lil Wayne or Bill Cosby
vikingsfan397
#129260522Saturday, March 29, 2014 1:17 PM GMT

Insert polr ber
rockstar7734
#129260976Saturday, March 29, 2014 1:27 PM GMT

he goes to ontario to see rok,kenny,death and zammy!!1 ☆★Here I am, Rock you like a hurricane★☆
LolOilersSuck
#129261253Saturday, March 29, 2014 1:32 PM GMT

comes to philly and is lynched by pri and dead body robbed by urs truly.
wistfulspongebobbest
#129262063Saturday, March 29, 2014 1:48 PM GMT

come to NY to meet wist and cha! "7 MINUTES REMAININ TELL KICKOFF" ~jonjames1234
extemmasfriend2
#129312026Saturday, March 29, 2014 11:13 PM GMT

lmao chee chee
BMLGUY
#129313864Saturday, March 29, 2014 11:31 PM GMT

@camo Naw, it'd be scar, you, and I in Tampa at a Lightning game. But I'll be there wearing a Penguins Jersey eating Outback Steakhouse chicken tenders and fries. GG
HarperOfTheFreeNorth
#129314239Saturday, March 29, 2014 11:34 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
camodude10
#129315333Saturday, March 29, 2014 11:45 PM GMT

@BML U, me, scar, and nuke

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right