of     1   

Bensbrother
#129615332Wednesday, April 02, 2014 4:20 AM GMT

As I had explained on the group shout, this was just supposed to be a lesson as to how you guys treating a commissioner the way you did tonight is not going to lead to good things. There will be a day where I get a life and can't carry the league on, and I will most likely give it off to someone who I think is worthy of it. No, this does not mean that Muffin was just a joke and I would never give him the league. Muffin has potential, and you all should feel sorry for yourselves to treat him like that. All he was trying to do was run a good little joke, while also testing something else that benefits the league. I'm sorry to those who lost respect for me for doing this. I deserve anything that you guys tend to say. I understand that you guys are upset, and if you guys want to leave, I respect your decision. All I am saying is that I am here to stay for a bit, and don't worry, we will give you guys some break time between these seasons. I will probably not start the next regular season until late May (when I get out of school, actually the first couple days of June). Sorry to Tiny and co. for doing this to you guys - this was wrong to do, and I kind of regretted it more and more as it went on. Sorry to all those veterans who thought that their Ro-Hockey passion was ruined (although I find this somewhat weird) - the RHL is open for you. If you left the league, you are more than welcome to join back. By the way, I heard some very good suggestions at Muffin's Q and A tonight. If you want to push those into place, don't be afraid to ask here or through a personal message. This was a very bad decision by me, but don't blame Muffin. This is all on me and I deserve all of the punishment. Sorry. ●▂▂● "SUSPENSIONS EVERYWHERE. OVER HERE. OVER THERE. FOUND ANOTHER ONE." - Camodude10
Godaids
#129615366Wednesday, April 02, 2014 4:20 AM GMT

ILY BEN ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY! [-Ill clean your laundry!-]
camodude10
#129615501Wednesday, April 02, 2014 4:22 AM GMT

What you did ben was extremely justified and to the people who raged it was kind of sad. At the end of the day this is a game and not everything in life is going to go your way. “Dᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ғᴀɪʀ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ! I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ᴀ ɢᴜʏ ᴡʜᴏ’s ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴜᴛs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ!”
CoIt45
#129615690Wednesday, April 02, 2014 4:25 AM GMT

First time I've said ily Ben since S4 luv u Benny even tho u hate my guts and I hate urs!
Kmalvardo
#129616092Wednesday, April 02, 2014 4:33 AM GMT

Nobody cares Stop trying to make it stop by saying you deserve it, you know you can't take it.
Kmalvardo
#129616094Wednesday, April 02, 2014 4:33 AM GMT

Nobody cares Stop trying to make it stop by saying you deserve it, you know you can't take it.
TinyBerry3
#129616138Wednesday, April 02, 2014 4:34 AM GMT

By the way my team is coming back in S12. I had the real April Fools joke ppl. =)
sportsfan1414
#129630555Wednesday, April 02, 2014 1:34 PM GMT

Base plz Grow a heart

of     1