of     1   

SavageNikka
#129633395Wednesday, April 02, 2014 3:00 PM GMT

My Answer: Erm, For right now I have no choice to say Leflop because Kobe is old and Injured, BUT if he comes back, I am saying he best player in the league today. Now EVER is hard to say because each player played in a different time. I am going to put options here. Scoring: Wilt the Stilt, MJ, George ICE MAN Gervin. Rebounding: Dennis Rodman. Why? Because this guy was 6 foot 8 inches and got more rebounds than the giants in the NBA. Assists: Erving "Magic" Johnson. Defense: Scottie Pippen. This is my Choice in options. Reply if you agree or disagree, most you probably don't know some of there players. Special Mention: Shaq,Kobe,Larry Bird,Kareem,Hakeem,"Pistol" Pete,Patrick Ewing,Leflop,JERRY WEST,Julius Erving,Clyde Drexler,Dominique Wilkins. Have More Legends on your List? Post them. Also there was a center that got 5.2 blocks per game (I forgot his name). xD.
camodude10
#129635595Wednesday, April 02, 2014 3:57 PM GMT

Even if kobe came back he still wouldn't be the best in the league. “Dᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ғᴀɪʀ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ! I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ᴀ ɢᴜʏ ᴡʜᴏ’s ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴜᴛs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ!”
racinghy
#129636846Wednesday, April 02, 2014 4:27 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
AwesomeDeric
#129637050Wednesday, April 02, 2014 4:31 PM GMT

@racin why hell no on rodman?
racinghy
#129637430Wednesday, April 02, 2014 4:40 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
SavageNikka
#132732685Sunday, May 04, 2014 9:38 PM GMT

NEW QUESTION: Who will Win the NBA Championship 2014? My Answer: It certainly depends, Here are my recommendations for the west: Spurs (There winning in game 7 in 3Q at this moment), And Another team can be the Blazers. East: Well, Pacers and Wizards or Brooklyn because Brooklyn Beat up Miami this season 4-0. So Miami Will Most Likely Lose. So The finals can be OKC Miami again...Spurs or Blazers against Wizards or Brooklyn OR PACERS, Pacer will Mostly likely Win. Got Different Ideas? Post Them.
zc23
#132732834Sunday, May 04, 2014 9:39 PM GMT

3 out of the 4 wins by Brooklyn were by only 1 point, I don't think the Heat don't know this, they've got rested and can probably take care of the Nets.
SavageNikka
#132789703Monday, May 05, 2014 2:35 PM GMT

A win is a win though so Brooklyn is probably going to wrap this up.
SavageNikka
#134156133Wednesday, May 14, 2014 12:53 PM GMT

A big win Last Night against OKC and Clippers. OKC was able to clip them "105-104" Question: From here on out, who will win any of these series. My Suggestions: Pacers-Wizards Winner:Pacers Why? Because, though there are a little immature, but they still have much more talent then them. Miami-Brooklyn: Winners: Not Sure. Why? Because I like Brooklyn to win but Miami looks like they going to win. OKC-Clippers: Winners: OKC Why? Well, None of the Clippers Roster has experienced AND kind OF Western conference Finals type of stuff, barely any of them have experience in THE PLAYOFFS ALONE except for Matt Barnes who was with the Lakers. Portland-Spurs: Winners: San Antonio Spurs. Why? Because the way they play, out-smart the opponent. A lot of humbleness, and Portland Don't have Much Experience Either.

of     1