of     1   

KvngStandOut
#130069864Monday, April 07, 2014 2:06 AM GMT

[INTRO] When the leaves no longer fall And the colors never changing When the wind's no longer blowing And when the birds no longer singing... It's my season . . . [HOOK] Summer,Spring,Fall That has always been my season I spend money like it's nothing And I never have a reason Boy these streets picture perfect And this picture ain't pleasing Man the game cold as hell Got the 13s freezing Boy my songs sick as hell That's exactly why he sneezing The game up in my pocket Boy I got that [S] for keeping . . . [VERSE1] Winter never be my season That's when all the cats shine But I'm never chasing cats They don't never cross my mind And the cats that don't be lurking be the hardest ones to find I ain't looking for you yet , So don't try to run and hide It's my muh[F]in season I got a head full of pride I said "I do" a while ago And the game was my bride The same people who was dissing Man , they down for the ride I'm telling them to stay on track With 50k as a bribe But [N] we made it After always being denied [HOOK REFRAIN] [VERSE2] Boy everybody had a deal But I had a mindset This glock is at yo head boy A [F]in time threat Boy the crowd steady clapping I ain't even rhyme yet I ain't even shine yet Boy my season never over What's the part you don't get I got one verse for you That you not gonna forget Life is full of shame, hurt, pain and regret Life is full of beatings And Life is full of debt [CLOSING] I done told yall it's my season And that's always been the same . . . Yall [N]s just want the money I don't think that [S] gon ' change .
CamCooks
#130094937Monday, April 07, 2014 12:39 PM GMT

Great song.

of     1